Understanding and Dealing with the heresy of Covidism According to the Saints, Holy Elders, & Clergy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟787,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
From the link: "We have all probably seen, at one time or another, articles and videos which present us with information that may have seemed to be based on fantasy or paranoia, or simply on misinformation. Without any investigation, this information was probably dismissed as “just another conspiracy theory” by those crazy “conspiracy theorists”. However, each person has the responsibility to themselves and their family not to easily dismiss such “theories,” but to investigate whether there is any truth in what is being circulated. This can only be done when people have access to uncensored information."

Exactly so!!!

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,018,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I honestly wish we didn’t have another thread about COVID. I’m thankful one of the threads pushed to the second page. I hope we eventually can stick to one COVID related thread and leave the rest of the board for unrelated threads.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I honestly wish we didn’t have another thread about COVID. I’m thankful one of the threads pushed to the second page. I hope we eventually can stick to one COVID related thread and leave the rest of the board for unrelated threads.
Sorry. I wasn't sure where to add this. But it was too vital to me not to post.

Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
This

Upvote 0

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
No more coof threads please. It's shaking my comfort levels.

View attachment 307452

I don't care about the alarm bells that the Saints rang decades before, nor do I care about the alarm bells being rung by modern elders and hierarchs. I just want my comfortable little Orthodox life without any martyrdom, please. Thanks.

Best regards,
Laodicea

Keeping a singular topic in one thread isn't what you're suggesting in this post. I'm not trying to diminish Dorothea's post, and I think the article is informative, but what you're suggesting is a far cry from what All4Christ said, suggested, or implied.

A post of that kind doesn't show much compassion, and only serves to further divide.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I apologize. I'll move this link to one of the other two threads on this topic. Thanks.

My apologies Dorothea. I appreciate your having posted it.

Upvote 0

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,018,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Keeping a singular topic in one thread isn't what you're suggesting in this post. I'm not trying to diminish Dorothea's post, and I think the article is informative, but what you're suggesting is a far cry from what All4Christ said, suggested, or implied.

A post of that kind doesn't show much compassion, and only serves to further divide.
Thank you. This is exactly what I meant.

(I never tried to imply that we should stick our heads in the sand, and I hope regulars know that I would not suggest that.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

All4Christ

CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,018,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I apologize. I'll move this link to one of the other two threads on this topic. Thanks.
@Dorothea No need for apologies. I didn’t meant to diminish the importance sharing of information and Orthodox resources. I appreciate your posts, resources and input. @Phronema described exactly what I meant. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

You're right. That's why any future threads on the subject should not be allowed to be posted.

I'm sorry, @All4Christ for using the "agree and amplify" rhetorical technique.

Upvote 0

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
You're right. That's why any future threads on the subject should not be allowed to be posted.

No one at any point in this thread suggested what you've said in this post.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.