• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Under Severe Spiritual Attack

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by EzekielsWheels, Mar 20, 2019.

1. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,045
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Hello all,

I know I have not been on these boards recently as I've been going through some difficulties that I've had to address. I am writing to please ask for you help. I am under extreme spiritual attack like I've never experienced before in my life. I have no idea how or why this is happening to me but please please pray for me. I really need your help.

Thanks,
    Daniel

• Prayers Prayers x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,374
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Praying in Jesus name for you Brother. May God strengthen you and give you a hedge of protection against the attacks of the enemy in Jesus name I pray Amen

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+101,520
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying, Daniel. Hang in there (((hug)))

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Dave G.

Dave G. Well-Known Member

+2,544
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil for You are with me. Your rod and your staff they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil, my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall be with me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever".

Openly, loudly Rebuke the spirits in the name of Jesus and have Him clean your house. What is stated above is a promise, it won't hurt to advertise that either. Jesus used scripture against the enemy in his 40 day fast.

5. Solomons Porch

Solomons Porch Solomon's Porch

+5,775
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    EzekielsWheels (love that by the way) I can relate, stay strong, prayers sent .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. NBB

NBB Well-Known Member

+474
    Uruguay
    Christian
    Single
    I passed that a lot, very heavy attacks for a long time, i'm not saying you will be attacked for a long time but if things seem to be not resolved with trying things, just hold your ground the best you can, and try not to get desperate, until the bad day passes, and keep the faith that God is with you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Ching Ching

Ching Ching New Member

+5
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    ------
    Praying for you! When we know we are being attacked It can be very discouraging. I find these 2 verses very encouraging in my time of trouble and I want to share them with you here:

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:12

"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation, he will also provide the way of escape." 1 Corinthians 10:13

Stay strong!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. serenedi

serenedi Member

+57
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    I'm praying for you. I pray God gives you strength and the focus you need to overcome this. I find it helps to listen to the audio bible. Having scriptures playing in the background as you go about your day works wonders for the holy spirit to be with you.

9. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+1,915
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we bring EzekielsWheels, and this prayer request. Let you please strengthen , give your knowledge, wisdom to overcome the spiritual attack and bless your name. Lord bless EzekielsWheels, and you be glorifidd. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

10. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,045
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you all for your prayers. Please keep praying brothers and sisters!

11. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,543
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Praying

12. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+4,770
    Messianic
    Private
    You do not say what is the nature of the attacks, but here is a thought....

It worked great for me when I was under attack, I believe, from some people who were into the "dark side." In the Bible we see that singing praises can be a form of spiritual warfare. David sang to Saul to give him relief from evil spirits. Paul and Silas were singing praises in prison when they were miraculously freed. Jehoshaphat saw various hostile armies coming against his nation of Israel, far too many to fight against. He sent out priests before them, carrying the Ark, and singing praise songs. The enemies all turned on one another and not one was left alive.

You do not have to, and probably should not, sing loudly. (Bad for the vocal cords if over done.) In fact if you are in bed, humming Christian praise songs can work well, too. Also, the attacks probably will recommence, at least at first, after awhile, maybe that same day, maybe another day. Use thi technique, like aspirin. That is, repeat when the discomfort returns.

There are many, many Scripture songs on YouTube. Here are some examples that you can sing along with. However, any praise based Christian songs can be greatly helpful. I think it really helps to sing TO the Father and His Son instead of about them. For example you can change "He's Got The Whole World In His Hands" to "You've got the whole world in your hands...." and so on.

I pray you get freedom and peace.