Unconfessed Sins

Dec 24, 2016
Indonesia
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello, i'm tamara from indonesia, i'm new in this forum !
and i'd like to share my exprience with Jesus Christ.. :)
actually this testimony was written on November,15, 2016 but i sent the english version today, because Jesus Christ have told me lot of times to complete my oath...(including translating this testimony into english version so that it can be a blessing for lot of people in this world, help people who face same problem with me, and bring Glory to God)
ps : i'm sorry for bad english! i hope you can understand :)

Have you ever prayed to Jesus Christ but you just can't sense His Presence ? Have you ever felt empty in singing praises and worships to Jesus Christ ? Have you ever felt that you can't pray anymore ? Or you just can't enter His Presence ?

Maybe you should try, to ask to Holy Spirit to check yourself (Psalm 139:23-24). Because God wont ever leave us (Hebrews 13:5 ), but sins can block our prayers, especially for unconfessed sins..

About 2 weeks ago, i felt the same thing. i used to feel so joyous, its not worldly joy, its God's joy, and i used to feel so spirited by Holy Spirit, but all of those things suddenly disappeared. Suddenly i felt that i just couldn't enter His Presence anymore. i couldn't enjoy His Presence through praise and worship songs which i used to listen, and i felt like all of those songs are just "ordinary songs" and i just couldn't feel His Presence anymore. and my spirit, which is used to "burnt" by Holy Spirit, actually turned off... and you know ? i felt like i have lost my hope.. my Hope in life...

Then i prayed to Jesus, i asked for forgiveness (by reading Psalm 51 ; wait.. do you know why i prayed using Bible ? the answer is : For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrated even to dividing soul and spirit, joints, and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12 NIV)

By His guidance, i used to pray with Psalm 51 to ask for His forgiveness.

Then do you know what happened next ?
i still felt the same thing, couldn't enter His Presence.

i prayed again and asked for Holy Spirit's guidance, and i made an oath,
"if God restore my sould, i would write a testimony for God"
And praise God, Holy Spirit not only restored my soul, but also taught me and showed me that we should always asks God to check and test our heart, because there are lot of unconfessed sins we made
then we should have faith (Ephesians 6:16) that God has forgiven us ( Hebrews 9:14 "how much more then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!)

this grace has to be accepted by faith ! (Romans 3:25 NIV “God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—”)

there is no one that haven't sinned...
(for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God- Romans 3:23 NIV)

but ? because Jesus Christ has redeemed us, we can get forgiveness from Him.

(and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus - Romans 3:24 NIV)

we should believe that Jesus Christ will always forgive us and accept us, no matter how sinful we are.
( 1 John 1:9 NIV " If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. )

Jesus bless us

Reactions: RC1970

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF!

That is indeed a wonderful testimony. Thank you for the reminder that it is always good (and necessary!) to allow to shine His light within our hearts, and make us aware of things we do not realize on our own.

God be with you!

Upvote 0
Dec 24, 2016
Indonesia
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen! thank you.. God bless you too
Welcome to CF!

That is indeed a wonderful testimony. Thank you for the reminder that it is always good (and necessary!) to allow to shine His light within our hearts, and make us aware of things we do not realize on our own.

God be with you!

Upvote 0