✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
An excellent question indeed!!!!!

Visionary... I am into a discussion on a topic that I have forgotten a lot about that I once knew reasonably well and I am pretty sure that you and other Messianic Jews can fill in more details on this?

Three days and three nights in heart of earth?

Is my memory of a Wave Sheaf Offering the correct term for what happened on that day?
Being that there is something hidden in mystery to those who seek The Lord of Lights.
Have you ever considered the number of days of Shiva(mourning) to be accounted by Yeshua's disciples, daughters of kingdom included.?
While a first day is mentioned as testimony.
The elapsed time is not..
Perhaps something not spoken of would of been known even to the common jewish followers of The Lord Yeshua.

I mention this in relation to the topic that visionary has astutely considered to explore concerning the terrain of Torah..

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟119,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship

... and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit,
and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird ...

Is A Literal Allegory Anymore Incomprehensible Than A Literal Narrative
"You are a Jew," said the woman. "How can You ask for a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?" (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.)
. . .​
She said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.” Then Yeshua answered her, “Woman, great is your faith! Let it be done for you as you wish.”

When Yeshua heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, “Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!​
And Peter said to them, "You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a man who is a Jew to associate with a foreigner or to visit him; and yet God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean. So when I was invited, I came without objection. I ask, then, why have you sent for me?”…

Romans 1:16-17
16 For I am not ashamed of the Good News, since it is God’s powerful means of bringing salvation to everyone who keeps on trusting, to the Jew especially, but equally to the Gentile.
17 For in it is revealed how God makes people righteous in His sight; and from beginning to end it is through trust — as the Tanakh puts it, “But the person who is righteous will live his life by trust.” (Habakkuk 2:4; Proverbs 3:5-7)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As I've stated before, " there is no roof to the temple vision given yecheskel".
I also see pitch as being gold purified by fire.
Upheld by two cherubim.

[Make thee an ark of gopher wood; with rooms shalt thou make the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.
טו וְזֶה, אֲשֶׁר תַּעֲשֶׂה אֹתָהּ: שְׁלֹשׁ מֵאוֹת אַמָּה, אֹרֶךְ הַתֵּבָה, חֲמִשִּׁים אַמָּה רָחְבָּהּ, וּשְׁלֹשִׁים אַמָּה קוֹמָתָהּ. 15 And this is how thou shalt make it: the length of the ark three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
טז צֹהַר תַּעֲשֶׂה לַתֵּבָה, וְאֶל-אַמָּה תְּכַלֶּנָּה מִלְמַעְלָה, וּפֶתַח הַתֵּבָה, בְּצִדָּהּ תָּשִׂים; תַּחְתִּיִּם שְׁנִיִּם וּשְׁלִשִׁים, תַּעֲשֶׂהָ. 16 A light shalt thou make to the ark, and to a cubit shalt thou finish it upward; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it. ]
Brit
Esh
Eret
Ered
Ishi

Isaiah 42:6; Isaiah 49:6; Isaiah 52:10; Isaiah 60:3; John 8:12; Acts 13:47; Acts 26:23

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Deuteronomy 18
Isaiah 65
Acts 3

As per a fraction of trees where certain foul birds' reside.
I find that The Lord of Lights Yeshua has a day of birth that has not been declared appropriately.
Hence the number of unclean spirits returning to house after its cleansing.

As both holy scripture and tradition teach that Moshe died on his birthday after a full life of 120yrs.
With discretion there is a school of thought that offers an alternative to what has not been said.
I ask each and every individual readers here to consider the possibility that Yeshua was born during pesach(Passover)..

And also to further consider the Terrain of Torah concerning trees.
Psalms 90

Blessed be The Holy One

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Deuteronomy 18
Isaiah 65
Acts 3

I find that The Lord of Lights Yeshua has a day of birth that has not been declared appropriately.

As both holy scripture and tradition teach that Moshe died on his birthday after a full life of 120yrs.
With discretion there is a school of thought that offers an alternative to what has not been said.
I ask each and every individual readers here to consider the possibility that Yeshua was born during pesach(Passover)..

Blessed be The Holy One
Is there a significance of 33 years?

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I suppose if a ten scale were used as a numerical measure.
.33333333 of one and so on.

Yet if a 12 scale were applied, the numerical would be different.

We know as the fruit of meekness is in those who are both humble and bold in there praise.

The contrary is the foul birds who exalt themselves and their fellow philosophers.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I suppose if a ten scale were used as a numerical measure.
.33333333 of one and so on.

Yet if a 12 scale were applied, the numerical would be different.

We know as the fruit of meekness is in those who are both humble and bold in there praise.

The contrary is the foul birds who exalt themselves and their fellow philosophers.
I wonder if any readers here recall how many toes yecheskel(ezekiel) witnessed in vision of The Holy One's residence beyond the veil.
A yay or nay will suffice.

Foul birds know nothing of toes and or talons that serve the Lord of Host Yeshua.

The foul birds serve only their bellies.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Deuteronomy 18
Isaiah 65
Acts 3

Psalms 90

Blessed be The Holy One
Ahh,
Such wonderful stillness.

Flight is not only about wind.
Temperature is as delicate as flowers are to an eagles feathers.
As there are 4 mothers like winds.
There are children that watch and listen to their hearts love for ya'akov(Jacob)

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

LookuntoYeshua

ציאקאק
Dec 9, 2018
United States
✟54,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if any readers here recall how many toes yecheskel(ezekiel) witnessed in vision of The Holy One's residence beyond the veil.
A yay or nay will suffice.

Foul birds know nothing of toes and or talons that serve the Lord of Host Yeshua.

The foul birds serve only their bellies.
yay

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No,
Consider the horn of a unicorn And the purity of sheerness represented with its coat like loom.

There are few that seek a 2 hand maids with humility.

And fewer that know their names

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Just a view that might disturb some folks, but the truth is hard sometimes. God said do not eat pork. Maybe we should listen to Him.
92337723_10219657697744993_9117732647580205056_n.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,094,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Not everything has been made clean in the NT ... who teaches that?

People who reject the clear teachings of Messiah:

(CLV) Lk 16:17
Yet it is easier for heaven and earth to pass by than for one serif of the law to fall.

Upvote 0