Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As I've said before.
"Shechem is a sacred place"
And a great tree is mentioned of roots with an altar.
For those who pursue rising cypress roots at shechem
Blessings Always
And he built the walls of the house within with boards of cedar; from the floor of the house unto the joists of the ceiling, he covered them on the inside with wood; and he covered the floor of the house with boards of cypress.
And he built twenty cubits on the hinder part of the house with boards of cedar from the floor unto the joists; he even built them for himself within, for a Sanctuary, even for the most holy place.
And the house, that is, the temple before [the Sanctuary], was forty cubits long.
And the cedar on the house within was carved with knops and open flowers; all was cedar; there was no stone seen.
And he prepared the Sanctuary in the midst of the house within, to set there the ark of the covenant of the LORD. And before the Sanctuary which was twenty cubits in length, and twenty cubits in breadth, and twenty cubits in the height thereof, overlaid with pure gold, he set an altar, which he covered with cedar.
So Solomon overlaid the house within with pure gold, and he drew chains of gold across the wall before the Sanctuary, and he overlaid it with gold.
And the whole house he overlaid with gold until all the house was finished; also the whole altar that belonged to the Sanctuary he overlaid with gold.
And in the Sanctuary he made two cherubim of olive-wood, each ten cubits high. [15ft]
And five cubits [7.5ft] was the one wing of the cherub, and five cubits [7.5ft] the other wing of the cherub; from the uttermost part of the one wing unto the uttermost part of the other were ten cubits. [15ft]
And the other cherub was ten cubits; both the cherubim were of one measure and one form.
The height of the one cherub was ten cubits, and so was it of the other cherub.
And he set the cherubim within the inner house, and the wings of the cherubim were stretched forth so that the wing of the one touched the one wall, and the wing of the other cherub touched the other wall, and their wings touched one another in the midst of the house.
~~
Also I pray that you will be rooted and founded in love, so that you, with all God’s people, will be given strength to grasp the breadth, length, height, and depth of the Messiah’s love, yes, to know it, even though it is beyond all-knowing, so that you will be filled with all the fullness of God.
~~
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a rousing cry, with a call from one of the ruling angels, and with God’s shofar; those who died united with the Messiah will be the first to rise;
~~
Y’hoshua gathered all the tribes of Isra’el to Sh’khem; he summoned the leaders, heads, judges, and officials of Isra’el; and they presented themselves before God. ... So Y’hoshua made a covenant with the people that day, laying down for them laws and rulings there in Sh’khem. Y’hoshua wrote these words in the book of the Torah of God. Then he took a big stone and set it up there under the oak next to the sanctuary of Adonai. Y’hoshua said to all the people, “See, this stone will be a witness against us; because it has heard all the words of Adonai which he said to us; therefore it will be a witness against you, in case you deny your God.” Then Y’hoshua sent the people away, every man to his inheritance.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As I've said before.
"Shechem is a sacred place"
And a great tree is mentioned of roots with an altar.

And he built the walls of the house within with boards of cedar; from the floor of the house unto the joists of the ceiling, he covered them on the inside with wood; and he covered the floor of the house with boards of cypress.
And he built twenty cubits on the hinder part of the house with boards of cedar from the floor unto the joists; he even built them for himself within, for a Sanctuary, even for the most holy place.
And the house, that is, the temple before [the Sanctuary], was forty cubits long.
And the cedar on the house within was carved with knops and open flowers; all was cedar; there was no stone seen.
And he prepared the Sanctuary in the midst of the house within, to set there the ark of the covenant of the LORD. And before the Sanctuary which was twenty cubits in length, and twenty cubits in breadth, and twenty cubits in the height thereof, overlaid with pure gold, he set an altar, which he covered with cedar.
So Solomon overlaid the house within with pure gold, and he drew chains of gold across the wall before the Sanctuary, and he overlaid it with gold.
And the whole house he overlaid with gold until all the house was finished; also the whole altar that belonged to the Sanctuary he overlaid with gold.
And in the Sanctuary he made two cherubim of olive-wood, each ten cubits high. [15ft]
And five cubits [7.5ft] was the one wing of the cherub, and five cubits [7.5ft] the other wing of the cherub; from the uttermost part of the one wing unto the uttermost part of the other were ten cubits. [15ft]
And the other cherub was ten cubits; both the cherubim were of one measure and one form.
The height of the one cherub was ten cubits, and so was it of the other cherub.
And he set the cherubim within the inner house, and the wings of the cherubim were stretched forth so that the wing of the one touched the one wall, and the wing of the other cherub touched the other wall, and their wings touched one another in the midst of the house.
~~
Also I pray that you will be rooted and founded in love, so that you, with all God’s people, will be given strength to grasp the breadth, length, height, and depth of the Messiah’s love, yes, to know it, even though it is beyond all-knowing, so that you will be filled with all the fullness of God.
~~
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a rousing cry, with a call from one of the ruling angels, and with God’s shofar; those who died united with the Messiah will be the first to rise;
~~
Y’hoshua gathered all the tribes of Isra’el to Sh’khem; he summoned the leaders, heads, judges, and officials of Isra’el; and they presented themselves before God. ... So Y’hoshua made a covenant with the people that day, laying down for them laws and rulings there in Sh’khem. Y’hoshua wrote these words in the book of the Torah of God. Then he took a big stone and set it up there under the oak next to the sanctuary of Adonai. Y’hoshua said to all the people, “See, this stone will be a witness against us; because it has heard all the words of Adonai which he said to us; therefore it will be a witness against you, in case you deny your God.” Then Y’hoshua sent the people away, every man to his inheritance.
Amen,

Timber to remind the faithful of the inheritance promised to avrhm.
A sacred place likened to a stone over a priest heart.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
A lion eating straw?
That is an interesting concept to visualize.
I suppose that would be akin to catnip.

If meat was not meant for consumption then why ever would The Lord provide his own flesh.?
Hebrews 5
1 Corinthians 3

Because it is a metaphor for us to utterly unite with Him. When we consume nutrients, the chemistry of the entity we consumed becomes a literal part of our cellular structure. Likewise, the Redeemer was calling us to "eat His flesh," or in the literal fashion utterly unite ourselves with the Word of God/Redeemer on the cellular level. This is an allusion to His unity with the Most High God - what we should be striving for overall.

Eating flesh requires killing; why would there be a need to kill if there is no fall, and no sin? The trees, plants, root systems and vegetation beg to be eaten so that we can spread their genetic material throughout this plane of existence. "Living creatures" are supposed to work symbiotically with seed-bearing plants: at the most basic level, our respiratory and excretory waste is the plant's food, and vice versa (we need oxygen - the respiratory waste of plants - to make ATP). Plants also excrete a bit of water into the atmosphere, and absorb excess solar radiation (in the form of UV, visible and IR).

The Most High God gave us every seed-bearing plant on the face of this plane of existence as meat for us to consume - not animals. It was only after we FELL that the Word of God made the first sacrifice for us (skins for Adam and Eve), and after the world was destroyed for its sin that the Most High God allowed us to eat meat. Still, we were so ignorant of what we should put in our bodies that he had to tell Moses to tell us what food is right for human consumption.

• Winner
Reactions: Rachel Rachel
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Isaiah 65

I strongly suggest you listen before citing Holy scripture.

As I've stated before, " the filthy flightless birds have hearts of stone"

And they only ever offer a cup of bitterness after being crushed by the sea

Yes, its wolf lying with the lamb. The lion still eats straw.

Birds of prey are still considered unclean for human consumption according to the Word of God.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, its wolf lying with the lamb. The lion still eats straw.

Birds of prey are still considered unclean for human consumption according to the Word of God.
Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 6:26-34 - Complete Jewish Bible

A wolf and lamb have a relation to birds in context of terrain and climate.

In the spirit of knowledge(milk) and understanding(honey) a wolf and lion grows with armor.

The birds represent what the wolf nor lion was capable of giving in carnal neccesity.
Hence the wolf in the west dividing charity given from the lion from the east.

It is from the heart that a son or daughter finds what they were seeking.

Blessings Always

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've yet to see anything shared concerning the dimensions of the ark where all clean and unclean(for consumption) were given security.

If I recall correctly there were 3 levels to provide space for the majority of life.

Yet the question I find most rewarding is where the birds found comfort with the ark instructions given noach.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

LookuntoYeshua

ציאקאק
Dec 9, 2018
United States
✟54,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Most Torah students here are likely aware of the instructional dimensions of the ark given noach.

Those that seek to further explore and seek where each species clean and unclean where kept according to level will need study further the terrain aspect of each.

Birds kept in a aviary sense will be in the uppermost levels while the ballast of the ark would contain.....?

For those studying closely the instructions given noach.
Enjoy the Wisdom freely given.

Blessings Always

I've yet to see anything shared concerning the dimensions of the ark where all clean and unclean(for consumption) were given security.

If I recall correctly there were 3 levels to provide space for the majority of life.

Yet the question I find most rewarding is where the birds found comfort with the ark instructions given noach.

Blessings Always
Been keeping up. Thank you for all...hoping to share/been reading, meditating on Dimensions/Instructions of Ark, Kingdom of God link, and scriptures you posted.

• Friendly
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Been keeping up. Thank you for all...hoping to share/been reading, meditating on Dimensions/Instructions of Ark, Kingdom of God link, and scriptures you posted.
Patience is a wonderfull fruit

Upvote 0

LookuntoYeshua

ציאקאק
Dec 9, 2018
United States
✟54,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 6:26-34 - Complete Jewish Bible

A wolf and lamb have a relation to birds in context of terrain and climate.

In the spirit of knowledge(milk) and understanding(honey) a wolf and lion grows with armor.

The birds represent what the wolf nor lion was capable of giving in carnal neccesity.
Hence the wolf in the west dividing charity given from the lion from the east.

It is from the heart that a son or daughter finds what they were seeking.

Blessings Always
Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.
Explore the Hebrew history of binyamin and more of the language.
While ole sh'aul chosen from the tribe of bnymn being anointed king was an unedible bird.
He was still a clean one.

Blessings Always

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2019
Rapid City
✟1,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If all has been made clean in the new testament, why is there unclean birds in Revelation?

in the Epistle of Saint Judas it relates to how there are some with The Spotted Garment which is Carnal. I believe this is what these unclean 'birds' represent.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Both
Adonai said to Noach, “Come into the ark, you and all your household; for I have seen that you alone in this generation are righteous before me. 2 Of every clean animal you are to take seven couples, and of the animals that are not clean, one couple; 3 also of the birds in the air take seven couples — in order to preserve their species throughout the earth. 4 For in seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights; I will wipe out every living thing that I have made from the face of the earth.” 5 Noach did all that Adonai ordered him to do.
As you have answered with Truthfulness sis.
Thankyou,

3 factors to consider concerning this discussion of birds.
There are;
- clean birds for consumption.
- clean birds not for consumption
- filthy birds?

What I find interesting about the terrain of Torah is the Trees those birds chose to nest in.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As you have answered with Truthfulness sis.
Thankyou,

3 factors to consider concerning this discussion of birds.
There are;
- clean birds for consumption.
- clean birds not for consumption
- filthy birds?

What I find interesting about the terrain of Torah is the Trees those birds chose to nest in.

Blessings Always
While ole sh'aul looked darkly in the mirror of the first yom(day)

I heard courage and saw a Light over the depth.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
While ole sh'aul looked darkly in the mirror of the first yom(day)

I heard courage and saw a Light over the depth.

Blessings Always

As I've stated before, " there is no roof to the temple vision given yecheskel".
I also see pitch as being gold purified by fire.
Upheld by two cherubim.

[Make thee an ark of gopher wood; with rooms shalt thou make the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.
טו וְזֶה, אֲשֶׁר תַּעֲשֶׂה אֹתָהּ: שְׁלֹשׁ מֵאוֹת אַמָּה, אֹרֶךְ הַתֵּבָה, חֲמִשִּׁים אַמָּה רָחְבָּהּ, וּשְׁלֹשִׁים אַמָּה קוֹמָתָהּ. 15 And this is how thou shalt make it: the length of the ark three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
טז צֹהַר תַּעֲשֶׂה לַתֵּבָה, וְאֶל-אַמָּה תְּכַלֶּנָּה מִלְמַעְלָה, וּפֶתַח הַתֵּבָה, בְּצִדָּהּ תָּשִׂים; תַּחְתִּיִּם שְׁנִיִּם וּשְׁלִשִׁים, תַּעֲשֶׂהָ. 16 A light shalt thou make to the ark, and to a cubit shalt thou finish it upward; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it. ]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As for the filthy flightless birds with hearts of stone.
They have nothing to offer..

I've seen their luciferian filth spread on many a media. Paper, film, internet, etc.

They pervert everything that has been righteously offered and given to the faithfull.

Having taken the mark of a beast.
their time is limited.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If all has been made clean in the new testament, why is there unclean birds in Revelation?

An excellent question indeed!!!!!

Visionary... I am into a discussion on a topic that I have forgotten a lot about that I once knew reasonably well and I am pretty sure that you and other Messianic Jews can fill in more details on this?

Three days and three nights in heart of earth?

This is one of our Christian traditions that will soon become a stumbling block to many, many Orthodox and Chassidic Jews who may tend to find our lack of understanding of High Jewish Sabbaths falling usually on week days somewhat disconcerting.

There is roughly a six out of seven chance of a High Jewish Sabbath falling on a Sabbath. Pentecost being an exception due to it being fifty days from an event that occurred on the Sabbath during Unleavened Bread, (the day that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus was resurrected).

Is my memory of a Wave Sheaf Offering the correct term for what happened on that day?

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
An excellent question indeed!!!!!

Visionary... I am into a discussion on a topic that I have forgotten a lot about that I once knew reasonably well and I am pretty sure that you and other Messianic Jews can fill in more details on this?

Three days and three nights in heart of earth?

Is my memory of a Wave Sheaf Offering the correct term for what happened on that day?
Depends on how long a son or daughter mourns(shiva)

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Because it is a metaphor for us to utterly unite with Him. When we consume nutrients, the chemistry of the entity we consumed becomes a literal part of our cellular structure. Likewise, the Redeemer was calling us to "eat His flesh," or in the literal fashion utterly unite ourselves with the Word of God/Redeemer on the cellular level. This is an allusion to His unity with the Most High God - what we should be striving for overall.

Eating flesh requires killing; why would there be a need to kill if there is no fall, and no sin? The trees, plants, root systems and vegetation beg to be eaten so that we can spread their genetic material throughout this plane of existence. "Living creatures" are supposed to work symbiotically with seed-bearing plants: at the most basic level, our respiratory and excretory waste is the plant's food, and vice versa (we need oxygen - the respiratory waste of plants - to make ATP). Plants also excrete a bit of water into the atmosphere, and absorb excess solar radiation (in the form of UV, visible and IR).

The Most High God gave us every seed-bearing plant on the face of this plane of existence as meat for us to consume - not animals. It was only after we FELL that the Word of God made the first sacrifice for us (skins for Adam and Eve), and after the world was destroyed for its sin that the Most High God allowed us to eat meat. Still, we were so ignorant of what we should put in our bodies that he had to tell Moses to tell us what food is right for human consumption.
Just as there is a division of waters and firmament.
So to is there a dividing of bread upon such waters.

[ For, brothers, I don’t want you to miss the significance of what happened to our fathers. All of them were guided by the pillar of cloud, and they all passed through the sea, 2 and in connection with the cloud and with the sea they all immersed themselves into Moshe, 3 also they all ate the same food from the Spirit, 4 and they all drank the same drink from the Spirit — for they drank from a Spirit-sent Rock which followed them, and that Rock was the Messiah. 5 Yet with the majority of them God was not pleased, so their bodies were strewn across the desert.

6 Now these things took place as prefigurative historical events, warning us not to set our hearts on evil things as they did. 7 Don’t be idolaters, as some of them were — as the Tanakh puts it, “The people sat down to eat and drink, then got up to indulge in revelry.” 8 And let us not engage in sexual immorality, as some of them did, with the consequence that 23,000 died in a single day. 9 And let us not put the Messiah to the test, as some of them did, and were destroyed by snakes. 10 And don’t grumble, as some of them did, and were destroyed by the Destroying Angel.

11 These things happened to them as prefigurative historical events, and they were written down as a warning to us who are living in the acharit-hayamim. 12 Therefore, let anyone who thinks he is standing up be careful not to fall! 13 No temptation has seized you beyond what people normally experience, and God can be trusted not to allow you to be tempted beyond what you can bear. On the contrary, along with the temptation he will also provide the way out, so that you will be able to endure.

14 Therefore, my dear friends, run from idolatry! 15 I speak to you as sensible people; judge for yourselves what I am saying. 16 The “cup of blessing” over which we make the b’rakhah — isn’t it a sharing in the bloody sacrificial death of the Messiah? The bread we break, isn’t it a sharing in the body of the Messiah?
]

Upvote 0