Uncle is having triple bypass surgery (again) today-- please pray!

AngelicRose

Aug 21, 2009
✟15,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Uncle George is having emergency triple by-pass surgery on his heart today. He had this done a few years ago and has been feeling sick lately, so the doctor checked. Doctor isn't 100% sure he'll make through the surgery again. Please pray for him! :crossrc:

I will post here as soon as I hear something-- thank you! :hug:

Last edited:

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Sphinx777

Nov 24, 2007
Bibliotheca Alexandrina
✟10,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Coronary artery bypass surgery, also coronary artery bypass graft surgery, and colloquially heart bypass or bypass surgery is a surgical procedure performed to relieve angina and reduce the risk of death from coronary artery disease. Arteries or veins from elsewhere in the patient's body are grafted to the coronary arteries to bypass atherosclerotic narrowings and improve the blood supply to the coronary circulation supplying the myocardium (heart muscle). This surgery is usually performed with the heart stopped, necessitating the usage of cardiopulmonary bypass; techniques are available to perform CABG on a beating heart, so-called "off-pump" surgery.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AngelicRose

Aug 21, 2009
✟15,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update from my Mom this morning...

Hi Girls

About Jeorge: the surgery took 6.5 hours. He’s not well. It seems that the first triple bypass he had damaged half of his heart. Why he is still alive is a miracle and a mystery. He has a breathing machine and the MDs want him to sleep for 24 hours before they start waking him up. That’s all I know for now. I’ll keep you posted.

Have a good day. Talk to you soon.

Love Mom

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AngelicRose

Aug 21, 2009
✟15,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you so much for the comforting prayers for my Uncle--- please pray for his Mom too. She just lost her husband a few months ago and I really can't imagine her making it through losing her oldest son so soon. She's in poor health too (horrible migraines and other issues).

Thank you thank you thank you! :hug: :crossrc:

Upvote 0