United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey everyone!

I am an "out of the box" Christian: non-denominational and purposefully "unchurched" as far as the institutional church is concerned! Theologically I would probably be considered somewhere in the Holiness tradition (Wesleyan/Salvation Army specifically), if I was a denominationalist! I am extremely interested in theology and ecclesiology and like having nerdy discussions thereon.

I am a 30something SAHM of 2 little gals. I like reading, playing with my kids, and playing non-gambling card games.

I have VERY LITTLE like-minded fellowship in my life so I would love to connect with some folks with similar heart-ideas, but I am also interested in chatting with all Christians of any denomination or ecclesiology. Because I love Christian unity, I get along equally well with Catholics, Protestants and Anabaptists, as we are all brothers and sisters in Christ!

Looking forward to connecting with folks!

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,075.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Welcome 'unboxed'

That's an intriguing name you have given yourself.

I can't think that was a Stay At Home Mom of 2 little ones that you will have much free time :D

Hope you enjoy your time here with us

Reactions: Unboxed
Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone!

I am an "out of the box" Christian: non-denominational and purposefully "unchurched" as far as the institutional church is concerned! Theologically I would probably be considered somewhere in the Holiness tradition (Wesleyan/Salvation Army specifically), if I was a denominationalist! I am extremely interested in theology and ecclesiology and like having nerdy discussions thereon.

I am a 30something SAHM of 2 little gals. I like reading, playing with my kids, and playing non-gambling card games.

I have VERY LITTLE like-minded fellowship in my life so I would love to connect with some folks with similar heart-ideas, but I am also interested in chatting with all Christians of any denomination or ecclesiology. Because I love Christian unity, I get along equally well with Catholics, Protestants and Anabaptists, as we are all brothers and sisters in Christ!

Looking forward to connecting with folks!
Welcome to CF. I hope you find friendship and fellowship here.

Reactions: Unboxed
Upvote 0