The Wild West
✟470,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
LOL, once on FB, I started getting ads for cross-dressing shops in London. Now, I've never been to London, and as for the other part.... well...

Okay, I had been in a Rocky Horror Picture Show shadow cast in high school, and I think I had looked up if there were any places RHPS was showing one Halloween.

I have been to London on several occasions and while there is definitely some seriously perverse stuff going on, I had no idea that there were shops catering to those dressing in travestere; I would have thought such shops would defeat the purpose...

Upvote 0

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I understand that we can submit to have certain businesses not advertise, but we need to know the business, and approximately what time. A screenshot really helps narrow it down.

OK, how do I make a screenshot, and how do I send it to you?

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟774,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OK, how do I make a screenshot, and how do I send it to you?
If you are using a mobile device there are a number of ways, usually holding your "home" button for a few seconds or holding volume down and power at the same time, but it varies by phone and operating system.

If you are using a PC then your keyboard has a Prt Scrn (print screen) button. The easiest way is to press that and then past it into Paint and save as a jpg file, then post it here like any other picture. I am sure there are other ways, but that is the way that I know how to do it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0