• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The CF Faith Groups List has been updated. The Statement of Faith has also been updated (section on unorthodox Christian theology only). Please review both of these updates. If you would like to request a different faith group, please open a support ticket.

Unbelievable! Blind Hog Finds Acorn!

Discussion in 'Christian Philosophy & Ethics' started by Blood Bought 1953, Dec 7, 2017 at 1:31 PM.

Tags:
  1. Blood Bought 1953

Blood Bought 1953 Ned Flander’s Buddy

+505
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    (Disclaimer—- not calling anybody a “hog”—it’s just an old saying here in Southern Ohio) I am no fan of trump,but I think the move he made in moving the Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem was waaaaay overdue.David paid for it thousands of years ago .Palestinians have no legitimate claim to the city.A city mentioned hundreds of times in the Bible is NEVER mentioned in the koran...any thoughts?

2. Sola1517

Sola1517 Regenerated Wretch

+120
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Just because it's the capital of Israel doesn't mean it needs an embassy. Btw, the Israelis are PO'd that he did that.

3. Blood Bought 1953

+505
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The news I saw had Netanyahu full of praise and light shows illustrating u.s. and Israeli unison

4. Doug Melven

Doug Melven Well-Known Member

+324
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn/nut.
    Leave it to a nutty buckeye to get it wrong. (inside joke)
    I like Trump, and I like it that he is showing friendship with Israel.

5. Blood Bought 1953

+505
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

As trump would say....iam HUGE on Israel.....as far as I am concerned they can never be wrong....and if they “were “ wrong I would support them anyway....lol
    trump is a different matter altogether