Married

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Police violence is out of hand, there appears to be no reason for the cops to harass this guy let alone to murder him in cold blood. I hope these clowns spend the rest of their lives in an 8x10 cell for this murder they committed. This murder should be treated as gang violence as well.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married

animated_candle.gif
God rest the soul. :(

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Police violence is out of hand, there appears to be no reason for the cops to harass this guy let alone to murder him in cold blood. I hope these clowns spend the rest of their lives in an 8x10 cell for this murder they committed. This murder should be treated as gang violence as well.
He was shot and tasered apparently at the same time. With his hands against the side of his own Lincoln Navigator.

The murderer should see prison. But being they're police that's not likely. If the police that murdered Amadou Diallo were set free in a trial, it isn't likely this female cop will be prosecuted or if prosecuted found guilty in this case.

I can't imagine that poor mans fears or feelings when he was apparently electrocuted and shot at the same time. And on the police communication it is said, he was unarmed.

Lethal force was murder.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God have mercy!!!

Why were those police officers "linked together" three across, and walking backwards from this man, who had just been tazered and then shot, and lying on the ground? (starting at 1:06). And he was just "left" there on the ground???!!!

God help us!!

:heart: Praying for Pastor Terence Crutcher's twin sister, Tiffany Crutcher, and ALL his family and ALL who knew and loved him, in this excruciating and unspeakable heartbreak and tragic horror of not only his unconscionable death, but how died. (((hug)))

Heartbreaking.

Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He was shot and tasered apparently at the same time. With his hands against the side of his own Lincoln Navigator.

The murderer should see prison. But being they're police that's not likely. If the police that murdered Amadou Diallo were set free in a trial, it isn't likely this female cop will be prosecuted or if prosecuted found guilty in this case.

I can't imagine that poor mans fears or feelings when he was apparently electrocuted and shot at the same time. And on the police communication it is said, he was unarmed.

Lethal force was murder.
From what I have read the only crime he was guilty of was a mechanical breakdown. I am sure we will find out he was a pedophile with a penchant for three month old girls by the time the police are cleared of killing the dirty creep. (That was sarcasm btw).

Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God have mercy!!!

Why were those police officers "linked together" three across, and walking backwards from this man, who had just been tazered and then shot, and lying on the ground? (starting at 1:06). And he was just "left" there on the ground???!!!

God help us!!

:heart: Praying for Pastor Terence Crutcher's twin sister, Tiffany Crutcher, and ALL his family and ALL who knew and loved him, in this excruciating and unspeakable heartbreak and tragic horror of not only his unconscionable death, but how died. (((hug)))

Heartbreaking.
Cops can get away with it that's why.

Reactions: PastorBen
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married

From what I have read the only crime he was guilty of was a mechanical breakdown. I am sure we will find out he was a pedophile with a penchant for three month old girls by the time the police are cleared of killing the dirty creep. (That was sarcasm btw).

Supposedly, police received calls that a man was seen running from a vehicle in the middle of the road screaming, it's going to blow!

If police go by what is called in and assume an offensive stance based on the descriptions people on a phone give in a case like this, where cops report to the scene and it is a Lincoln Navigator with the doors closed, not open as the police claimed, they should exercise restraint being the man to whom the vehicle belongs is compliant, hands up, without showing any aggression.

Whereas a supposed call claiming a man yelled something that makes people think there could be a bomb on board should be considered. But also they should realize if that were the case the guy near the vehicle is going to go too. Which isn't beyond the scope in the case of a Muslim terrorist. But in this case , caution wasn't exercised at all.

A broken down vehicle warrants that many cops responding? I broke down one winter in front of a court house! After having appeared due to a summons for jury duty. Hood up, freezing cold weather, dead battery, parallel parked. And two city cops pulled to the stop sign at the intersection directly opposite my driver door, looked at me as each cop car made a left and drove on.

This man is broken down in the middle of the road and all those cops show up? For what? To push?

God have mercy!!!

God help us!!

Heartbreaking.
Truly. Unbelievable that these cops were filmed by their own dashboard camera forming a line, backing up, and you notice? With their guns drawn on the body.
I'm wondering as I watch that, big black man laying on the pavement dead from the gunshot a cop would know was lethal when she shot him. And they're aiming still at a dead body because they think he's going to raise from the dead, suddenly have a firearm he never had before, and come at them?
The Lazarus effect?

At least one of those cops ran his license plate when they arrived to see who the vehicle was registered to. Being he was a pastor that would show too.

God have mercy. I weep for his twin because I can't imagine the hole that is inside her now having lost a part of herself that she shared with Terence in the womb. And all their lives together.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I haven't yet seen any actual reason for that, no worries I am sure they are coming up with a story now, the investigators are probably helping.

God have mercy.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Supposedly, police received calls that a man was seen running from a vehicle in the middle of the road screaming, it's going to blow!

If police go by what is called in and assume an offensive stance based on the descriptions people on a phone give in a case like this, where cops report to the scene and it is a Lincoln Navigator with the doors closed, not open as the police claimed, they should exercise restraint being the man to whom the vehicle belongs is compliant, hands up, without showing any aggression.
Whereas a supposed call claiming a man yelled something that makes people think there could be a bomb on board should be considered. But also they should realize if that were the case the guy near the vehicle is going to go too. Which isn't beyond the scope in the case of a Muslim terrorist. But in this case , caution wasn't exercised at all.

A broken down vehicle warrants that many cops responding? I broke down one winter in front of a court house! After having appeared due to a summons for jury duty. Hood up, freezing cold weather, dead battery, parallel parked. And two city cops pulled to the stop sign at the intersection directly opposite my driver door, looked at me as each cop car made a left and drove on.

This man is broken down in the middle of the road and all those cops show up? For what? To push?

Truly. Unbelievable that these cops were filmed by their own dashboard camera forming a line, backing up, and you notice? With their guns drawn on the body.
I'm wondering as I watch that, big black man laying on the pavement dead from the gunshot a cop would know was lethal when she shot him. And they're aiming still at a dead body because they think he's going to raise from the dead, suddenly have a firearm he never had before, and come at them?
the Lazarus effect?
At least one of those cops ran his license plate when they arrived to see who the vehicle was registered to. Being he was a pastor that would show too.

God have mercy. I weep for his twin because I can't imagine the hole that is inside her now having lost a part of herself that she shared with Terence in the womb. And all their lives together.

i have no words.

God have mercy.

Praying for his twin, Tiffany, and ALL the family (((hug)))

God HELP us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Nobody ever claimed cops were too bright, in fact they are selected for the opposite characteristic. It's hard to make a bright person into an unthinking, authoritarian, murdering machine.

The Lazarus effect?

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

They are already scrubbing his Kindergarten and primary school records for details on his first fight ever.

Even if you don't believe, menaces and criminals had a code. For example, don't kill women and children.

It used to be "holy men" - no matter the religion - were the untouchables. If you killed a priest, the superstition was that that god would later own you.

Today, we are abusing old people, killing children, holy men, beating women... nothing is off limits anymore. No honor amongst the scum anymore. The very entities that are the image's of justice are committing blatant injustices because they can. At this point, it seems like a betting game: who can kill the most without consequence?

This cop will get a medal, and paid vaca.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What a disgrace. This officer accepted a position of high authority and she is expected to act in accordance to the responsibilities she assumed upon accepting that position.

What an ignorant mistake.

Upvote 0

Wunderlust

Sep 19, 2016
America
✟17,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Unarmed black pastor shot dead by police despite having hands up

James Macintyre 20 September 2016

Listen to this first presentation by the chief. The Navigator when the police arrived had all its doors open. Then watch this video of a helicopters coverage. Wondering why police here were of this attitude? Listen to the commentary of the helicopter people watching this from a distance above the scene.

Cops deployed a taser and shot the pastor.

He wasn't a black pastor.

He was a convicted drug dealer. He was a felon. He had a long history of drug and alcohol abuse while driving. He had a history of resisting arrest.

This is the problem with social media - blatant lies are easily spread.

You should really do some research before post garbage like this.

Reactions: Marvin Knox
Upvote 0

Wunderlust

Sep 19, 2016
America
✟17,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What a disgrace. This officer accepted a position of high authority and she is expected to act in accordance to the responsibilities she assumed upon accepting that position.

What an ignorant mistake.

He had PCP in his car, the police suspected he was on PCP at the time, he has a history of PCP use.

While a police officer had a gun pointed at him, video shows that he got up off his knees and began walking towards his car... and he was high as a kite. What do you suspect he was up to?

Reactions: Marvin Knox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.