Un-righteousness is called "okay" by the world leaders .

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
How does the world get to the point of serving the enemy of Christ recorded explicitly in Scripture ?

How do all the nations rebel, all at once, suddenly ?

Or gradually, over a long long time (centuries even) ?

why do Christians believe or trust ungodly countries/ leaders (political and religious) today ? Who ever hears anyone tell the truth reliable? (always to be tested before believed - test everything, by Scripture, BEFORE accepting it)...

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟732,859.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How does the world get to the point of serving the enemy of Christ recorded explicitly in Scripture ?

How do all the nations rebel, all at once, suddenly ?

Or gradually, over a long long time (centuries even) ?

I believe it may happen quite quickly. We see in Revelation:

Rev 12:7-12 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."​

After that event (Satan being cast to earth), the beast arises and is jointly worshiped with Satan.

Rev 13:4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?"​

Upvote 0