Ukraine's Neighbors Welcome Flood of Refugees!

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟148,927.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is what you get when refugees run to culturally compatible countries and do not pick "which one is the wealthiest", but run really for their life.

From what I know from local news, they are also quickly looking for a job to earn their own money.

Thats why Europeans and European governments are accepting them and actively helping them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is what you get when refugees run to culturally compatible countries and do not pick "which one is the wealthiest", but run really for their life.

From what I know from local news, they are also quickly looking for a job to earn their own money.

Thats why Europeans and European governments are accepting them and actively helping them.
Yes, that's like just about every Latino immigrant I've met personally. And those are mostly undocumented ones. I grew up partly in Texas see, and also lived there 27 years altogether, and so when I worked, it was sometimes literally shoulder to shoulder with hard working Mexicans and others undocumented, from south of our border. Wonderful people, I found, over and over.

But of course I don't expect most refugees fleeing the war to instantly try to get a job -- there won't be endless open jobs waiting for someone to fill them, not in Europe in a most areas (though some areas have low unemployment). Also, of course, they could reasonably think they will get to go home in months, so they would only mostly volunteer I bet.

Here, in the U.S. maybe many could get work though.

Unlike most of Europe, in the U.S. we do have huge numbers of open jobs looking for workers.

@myst33 you may have pointed out a useful thing here.... Maybe the U.S. should accept not just 100,000 but instead 1,000,000.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Is it being Christian?

Upvote 0