UK rockers show your faces!

A

alban

Me me! Love all sorts of rock, but mainly the guitar driven classics from the 80s (malmsteen, van halen etc.) Love it all though!

TG-033.jpg

Upvote 0

london boy

Welsh and German blood, English heart
Apr 5, 2004
London, UK, Europe, The World
✟11,381.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, can't say that I have....but I should also have mentioned that I like a lot of bands that from the early 70s like T-Rex, David Bowie, Roxy Music as well....ah, my musical taste is rather vast as the ocean is wide

Upvote 0

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Well, you got good tastes, I'll say that for you!
The Xtraverts was a regional punk band in the Bucks and Berks area and famous for getting fired as a supporting act by the Angelic Upstarts for being too popular! My nephew was lead guitar and song-writer/arranger for the group. Their singles are now in the top 100 collectors items!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rossi

And I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For
Sep 17, 2004
Hong Kong
Visit site
✟17,233.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Yeah i will listen to any rock apart from heavy/Metal.I have a more punk taste than anything else.However i do like U2.Starting to develope a taste for Jimi Hendrix and Thin Lizzy.So i go back as far as Jimi and also the new punk bands like Green Day.I realy like The Clash also.

Upvote 0