England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O give us homes built firm upon the Saviour. Where Christ is Head and Counsellor and Guide. Where every child is taught His love and favor and gives his heart to Christ the crucified'. How sweet to know that though his footsteps waver,His faithful Lord is walking by his side!' (Barbara B Hart)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for my daughter, grown up but still my child.

Lord God, we praise you that you are fully in control of all things.

I pray you would protect my child. Keep her healthy and help her to thrive. I thank you that you know every hair on her head. You know exactly when she rises and when she falls.

Watch over my child in every area of her life and keep her safe I pray,

Help her to remember the times when she was so close to you, draw her to yourself, in Jesus name. Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'When mothers of Salem their children brought to Jesus,the stern disciples drove them back and bade them depart. But Jesus saw them ere they fled and sweetly smiled and kindly said,"Suffer little children to come into Me' (William M Hutchins)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'For I will receive them and fold them in my bosom. I'll be a Shepherd to those lambs,O drive them not away. For if their hearts to Me they give,they shall with me in glory live.'Suffer little children to come into Me' (William M Hutchins)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'How kind was our Saviour to bid those children welcome! But there are many thousands,who have never heard his name. The Bible they have never read. They know not that the Saviour said,'Suffer little children to come into Me' (William M Hutchins)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O give us homes with godly father's,mothers,who always place their hope and trust in Him. Whose tender patience, turmoil never bothers,whose calm and courage,trouble cannot dim. A home where each finds joy in serving others and love still shines,though days be dark and grim' (Barbara B Hart)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O give us homes with godly father's,mothers,who always place their hope and trust in Him. Whose tender patience, turmoil never bothers,whose calm and courage,trouble cannot dim. A home where each finds joy in serving others and love still shines,though days be dark and grim' (Barbara B Hart)
That is a wonderful prayer.

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O give us homes,where Christ is Lord and Master,the Bible read,the precious hymns still sung,where prayer comes first in peace or in disaster and praise is natural speech in every tongue. Where mountains move before a faith that's vaster and Christ sufficient is for old and young' (Barbara B Hart)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O Lord our God our homes are Thine and forever! We trust to Thee their problems,toil and care. Their bonds of love no enemy can sever. If Thou art always Lord and Master there. Be Thou the center of our least endeavour. Be Thou our Guest our hearts and homes to share' (Barbara B Hart)

Upvote 0