✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It is much, much lower that expected!

Was watching Jimmy Dore video where this guy was talked about under the headline Total Deaths From COVID MUCH LOWER Than Reported. Jimmy Covered things pretty well (Showing the slight of hand how these numbers are often covered to justify all the extreme Covid policy) but he has a habit of cussing sooner or later so no link given.

At 4:44 mark you see real death rate from Covid for UK. 9400 total deaths from Covid itself (no comorbidity), 7851 were elderly 65 or over, and most of these were over 80 years old, which is actually older than the average life expectancy in the UK!

The UK population in 2020 was 67.22 million (2020) according to Google.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jacks

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is much, much lower that expected!Was watching Jimmy Dore video where this guy was talked about under the headline Total Deaths From COVID MUCH LOWER Than Reported. Jimmy Covered things pretty well (Showing the slight of hand how these numbers are often covered to justify all the extreme Covid policy) but he has a habit of cussing sooner or later so no link given.

Why worry about being over protected?

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

1) Because of Social media censorship, deplatforming, demonetizing smaller media outfits on You-tube etc. for reporting accurate information and incidents that went against the greater narrative from Fauci, etc.

2) Because of the extreme action that government has taken in the past with lockdowns, closing businesses etc.

3) Because of the extreme action that Democrats want taken now.... e.g. Jimmy Dore in another video a day or two ago reported that 66% of all Democrats poled in a recent survey want the unvaccinated fined or imprisoned in internment camps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

A friend of mine had a boss that had cancer. The treatments didn't work. He died of cancer but the hospital tried to list him as a covid death and the family heard of it and protested strongly and were able to get the official cause of death as cancer.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Was watching Jimmy Dore video where this guy was talked about under the headline Total Deaths From COVID MUCH LOWER Than Reported. Jimmy Covered things pretty well (Showing the slight of hand how these numbers are often covered to justify all the extreme Covid policy) but he has a habit of cussing sooner or later so no link given.

At 4:44 mark you see real death rate from Covid for UK. 9400 total deaths from Covid itself (no comorbidity), 7851 were elderly 65 or over, and most of these were over 80 years old, which is actually older than the average life expectancy in the UK!

The UK population in 2020 was 67.22 million (2020) according to Google.

What is this notion about comorbidity you guys like to bring up? If someone has poor health, and because of this dies after contracting an illness, are they less dead? If that person died months, years or decades earlier than they might have otherwise, do you just consider that an irrelevance, or what?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A friend of mine had a boss that had cancer. The treatments didn't work. He died of cancer but the hospital tried to list him as a covid death and the family heard of it and protested strongly and were able to get the official cause of death as cancer.
It certainly would improve reporting if the cause of death included the top three factors. Then we could track multiple issues easier.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
SkyWriting said:
1) Because of Social media censorship, deplatforming, demonetizing smaller media outfits on You-tube etc. for reporting accurate information and incidents that went against the greater narrative from Fauci, etc.
I'd like to see more open beds in my local Hospital.
If people oppose my interest in a safer level of care
where I live, with fewer people on ventilators then
those media sources should be dissolved.

2) Because of the extreme action that government has taken in the past with lockdowns, closing businesses etc.
Every single lockdown, world wide, has been extremely successful.
Without exception. That why we do it.

The only exception to this process has been South Africa. With no lock down process they burned through 3 waves of the virus. The high casualties in the first waves have left the current survivors with little damage from the Omachron variation.

3) Because of the extreme action that Democrats want taken now.... e.g. Jimmy Dore in another video a day or two ago reported that 66% of all Democrats poled in a recent survey want the unvaccinated fined or imprisoned in internment camps.

OK. We get that you watched a YouTuber Video that said that. Video/Schmideo.
Thank you for offering the video propaganda results.

Here are the actual poll results from the separate questions.

....to fine Americans who choose not to get a COVID-19 vaccine?
Strongly favor
Rep/Dem
13% 37%

...require that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine?
Strongly favor
Rep/Dem
9% 35%

...require that citizens temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine?
Strongly favor
Rep/Dem
8% 22%

So you can see, without creating propaganda stats intended to tick you off,
that while 22% of Dems are strong on "designated facilities or locations"
so are 8% of Republicans. Republicans are 1/3 as likely to support internment in prison camps.

The "66% of all Democrats" was propaganda intended to tick you off.

Source - COVID-19: Democratic Voters Support Harsh Measures Against Unvaccinated - Demographic Details - Rasmussen Reports®

CreativeStatistics.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Was watching Jimmy Dore video where this guy was talked about under the headline Total Deaths From COVID MUCH LOWER Than Reported.

Jimmy is a huge liar.

The "66% of all Democrats" (above) was Jim-a-ganda intended to tick you off.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Video - Full Text

: well welcome to today's talk it's thursday the th of january now there's been an awful lot of debate about deaths in this pandemic and there's a new freedom of information request release from the united kingdom that shows the number of deaths actually solely ttribtable to covered may be way lower than anyone had thought and if this data applies to he uki'm sure it applies to the united states canada european countries or all he oter sort of what we might call advanced economy countries it will also apply to i ould
imagie now it's um it's interesting let's look at it um so ere w have uh this is the th of march to the th of january . in other ords his is basically from this is the time of the pandemic when people have been ying p to the th of january office for national statistics obviously is a couple of eeks ehind but it's not bad hundred and uh so thousand sevenhundrd four excess deaths above the five year average so we have often hough that this is perhaps the most accurate way to look at deaths not so uch wo died from what when but how many more people have died than we ould xpect the difference being of course we've been living through this pandemic so hat's probaly a pretty good indicator but this next one here official data nowthis s deaths within days of a positive test now this is as of this is data as of he h of january so it's yesterday always up to date a day late well it's a day late it's now the th this is up to date as of the th death within days of a positive test um daily deaths uh which is good to see that's come down a it laely and total death so we have one figure for the total desk there we have another figure for the total deaths there within days of a positive test and then where covered is mentioned on the eath ertificate as a contributory factor to death so i've already got three iffernt figures but now we've got a fourth and this fourth figure is just litle over deaths and um i'm doing this as a single video because im stil processing this information it's really quite it's really quite profound now his i from a freedom of information request deaths from covered with no other underlying cause in other words people that were otherwise healthy that on't ave heart disease that don't have lung disease that don't have diabetes and yet died of covered . freedom of information request and the freedom of information eques was answered by the office for national statistics and you can read the actual report there now this actually came out last month and um i've just discovered it esteray that's why i wanted to bring it to you now there's been no mention of this whatsoever on mainstream media um at least on the bbc sort of itv channelin the uk and i haven't seen anything on the us channels that i follow so surprising surprising that they haven't picked this up because it's a huge storyuh fo media to cover and they haven't deaths registered from andso eath egistration for anduh for deaths where covered was listed as the nderling cause of death was the underlying cause but had no other pre-existing onditon recorded on the death certificate for england and wales so this is justenglad and wales data it's not actually for all of uk and this will be pdate quarterly so this takes us up for the first three quarters so this is this this s
: inforation's for death scene umall of in the first three quarters that' up o september isn't it uhand uh let's look at what it is and umwithot being melodramatic about it it's really quite surprising surprisingly low so here e hav deaths for so the total deaths where covered was the only cause of death on the death certificate therefore we can assume that the people didn't have comorbidities so that's for . the total deaths was uh . not to wasover s as and actually the average age when we take all these together but for for the whole figures have combined the average age was about .years or or thereabouts so even though these are over s the vast majority of these were much older so that as fo uh and of course that was the first year of the pandemic we had no vaccines reatmnts were just being developed now first quarter january february marchtotal deaths from uh covered for all of england and wales not to years of age one five six so over total deaths and again the average ge
here as was around about that .a year mark the average age much greatersecon quarter search journey february march april may june um for uh ttal deaths were because of course we had a dip then not to over so pretty low uh the third quarter taking us up to september total deaths one thousand one hundred and forty two not to sixty four five hundred twenty one h sixy five and over six hundred and thirty so where covered is he ony attributable cause of death we see that the the rate of death is actually uh remarkably low now there's still deaths but it's much lower than we've been thinking and it's much lower than mainstream media seems to be intimating therefore in the first three quarters oftotal deaths from covered alone uh three hundred seventy one of this uh of this thirteen thousand five undre and ninety seven was or over of this that we're talking aboutwere under . and the average age of death from covered over the whole time in the uk is actually a bit higher than i thought average age of death in the uk from covered n so this is data . years of age so the average person that died o obvously that means a lot of people were over and a half years of age to ake i up for an average for those that were under so that is the average age of death in i uh that's actually for all of uk so that's more than england a while so that's all f uk
there .ears was the average age of death and the total number of deaths where covered was the only attributable factor . average life expectancy in the uk well it turns out that this figure here is higher than he avrage life expectancy average life expectancy in the uk so this is uh toand of course obviously includes the first year of the pandemic and the verag there was for men and . for uh women and so as we see the average age of death from covered was actually greater than the average life expectancy in he
uk ths is um it's really quite profound day to this really wet eathswhere covered was the only attributable cause um now these figures here this represents a fall of seven weeks for men and uh an increase of half wee for females when we average out over the whole country so it looks like uh his rduction of seven weeks for men we can say there was a temporal correlation between that in and the start of the pandemic um we would think it's very ikelyit's a causal correlation but from that data we can only say there is a correlation so uh that they're the changes and and that that's in comparison totohich s the last full data set now this is the first time we've seen a decline hen cmpared to non-overlapping time period since the series began in early s so it ooks ike the average age of death in men as a result of that year of the andemc has gone down by seven weeks and the average age of uh death women has one u by three or four days um as of the end of september so so were taing this data to the end of the third quarter end of september so so what we're ayingis as of the end of september there's one seven three seven one deaths here overed was the only attributable cause now what's the official government datasayin there within days of a positive test up to the end of september people died and the difference there is a factor of. so the official figures were retty well ight times higher than those where covered was the only attributablecauseof death and i've just put the evidence for that there that i just cut and pasted yesterday as of the th september official uk data one three seven one hree hree deaths within days of a diagnosis versus the ones where covered as th only attributable cause one seven three seven one um it's a assiv difference isn't it so um i thought that was pretty uh pretty interesting um now let's just look at the uh one more piece of information here this isthe ecess deaths from cancer now this is from professor carol sequoia who is well is one of the leading oncologists in the world of cancer octor former head of cancer programmer the world health organization and i just gota brif resume over me it seems he left the who because he didn't agree with some ho
polices i i think i can't remember the details but the who were changing pparetly to focusing a lot on communicable disease whereas deaths throughout the world fromcance are everywhere you see people dying of cancer every country you go to you see people ying f cancer of course um he estimates now he didn't give his working on this o i wuld like to see a paper by professor sequoia on this but he's gone public on this uh probably an extra deaths from cancer over the past months you otherwise ould ot have had that's a lot of people who have died or will go on to die of cancer and f
: cours the delayed diagnosis now or the delayed diagnosis six months or a year ago could be the death now next six months next year five years time because he cacer wasn't caught at an early stage not to mention the amount of pain and suffering that cancer can bring to the individual what are the reasons for this failure to report symptoms early definitely been a factor difficulty getting to see a gphas ben a factor for many fear of hospital admissions i mean i i went to my a and e epartent at the start of this pandemic and it was like it was like the marriage unless there was no one there there was staff sitting around thinking what's going on patients were seemed to be frightened away from visiting hospital where were the sual hest pains the usual breathing difficulties that were there but in nothing like the ame
numbes were people frightened away fear of hospital admissions was a factormiss hemotherapy miss radiotherapy of course and and delayed diagnosis and also bear in mind million people waiting for nhs treatment at the moment so really we have to combine sort of take into account this disruption ix milion people waiting for treatment on the nhs at the moment extra ancerdeaths over the past months or cancer deaths that were initiated and will come to fruition over the next year or two but were initiated by delays over the past months versus the official death figure within ays o a test versus the ones where the only factor on the death pacific is covered eople that ied purely i've covered. now i don't want to be isingnuous about this because people always die for a variety of reasons so someone hat'shad comorbidities for a long period of time they'll get an infection like oronairus infection and that can be the thing that um brings their death on earlier but as e
: saw te average reduction in deaths in men for for was it was seven weeks so and the average age was it was .so how much time are we actually talking about ere i terms of quality years of life um probably not that many whereas um if a yea old man with testicular cancer misses a diagnosis then that could have massive onseqences and i picked the age of quite deliberately because the age of the last ime i checkd was the peak age of the uh diagnosis of testicular cancer in men nd ofcourse we know tragically breast cancer can occur in in really quite young women and the earlier it is caught the the better so yeah it's not as simple as this i'mnot sying that it's only th out only i mean we're talking about numbers here we're actually talking about people's lives of course but i'm not saying it's only eoplehave died from covered but where that's the only cause on the death certificate that's what the freedom of information requests uh are saying so that is worth hinkig about reflecting on and um that's about as far as my thinking's got on thatreall um but it is it is really quite profound now just noticed it's umit's ctually quite spring-like out there today um it's not it's actually quite old i's the th of january in the north of england we'll have a look out the window and ee
if wecan experience one of life's better or one of life's great experiencesreall the sound of bird song let's just have a look see what we can see just swing this camera around if that's going to work there we go camera two there we go and i'll put the microphone out see if there's any birds singing often you get ogs brking and everything they go well i i heard a little bit though i hope ou herd something as well it's not quite as idyllic as it looks there's like armers fields just beyond there and then there's a there's a great big noisy industrial statejust a couple hundred meters in in in that direction so um am i on the right camera now yeah i'm on the right camera so even though it seems quite when i do the videos that's because i pick the time to do them other times it is really quite noisy anyway i hough that was a bit of an incidental can you hear the birds singing yeah ometies it's nice just to take the time and to listen thanks for watching this video

• Haha
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Text

: well welcome to today's talk it's thursday the th of january now there's been an awful lot of debate about deaths in this pandemic and there's a new freedom of information request release from the united kingdom that shows the number of deaths actually solely ttribtable to covered may be way lower than anyone had thought and if this data applies to he uki'm sure it applies to the united states canada european countries or all he oter sort of what we might call advanced economy countries it will also apply to i ould
imagie now it's um it's interesting let's look at it um so ere w have uh this is the th of march to the th of january . in other ords his is basically from this is the time of the pandemic when people have been ying p to the th of january office for national statistics obviously is a couple of eeks ehind but it's not bad hundred and uh so thousand sevenhundrd four excess deaths above the five year average so we have often hough that this is perhaps the most accurate way to look at deaths not so uch wo died from what when but how many more people have died than we ould xpect the difference being of course we've been living through this pandemic so hat's probaly a pretty good indicator but this next one here official data nowthis s deaths within days of a positive test now this is as of this is data as of he h of january so it's yesterday always up to date a day late well it's a day late it's now the th this is up to date as of the th death within days of a positive test um daily deaths uh which is good to see that's come down a it laely and total death so we have one figure for the total desk there we have another figure for the total deaths there within days of a positive test and then where covered is mentioned on the eath ertificate as a contributory factor to death so i've already got three iffernt figures but now we've got a fourth and this fourth figure is just litle over deaths and um i'm doing this as a single video because im stil processing this information it's really quite it's really quite profound now his i from a freedom of information request deaths from covered with no other underlying cause in other words people that were otherwise healthy that on't ave heart disease that don't have lung disease that don't have diabetes and yet died of covered . freedom of information request and the freedom of information eques was answered by the office for national statistics and you can read the actual report there now this actually came out last month and um i've just discovered it esteray that's why i wanted to bring it to you now there's been no mention of this whatsoever on mainstream media um at least on the bbc sort of itv channelin the uk and i haven't seen anything on the us channels that i follow so surprising surprising that they haven't picked this up because it's a huge storyuh fo media to cover and they haven't deaths registered from andso eath egistration for anduh for deaths where covered was listed as the nderling cause of death was the underlying cause but had no other pre-existing onditon recorded on the death certificate for england and wales so this is justenglad and wales data it's not actually for all of uk and this will be pdate quarterly so this takes us up for the first three quarters so this is this this s
: inforation's for death scene umall of in the first three quarters that' up o september isn't it uhand uh let's look at what it is and umwithot being melodramatic about it it's really quite surprising surprisingly low so here e hav deaths for so the total deaths where covered was the only cause of death on the death certificate therefore we can assume that the people didn't have comorbidities so that's for . the total deaths was uh . not to wasover s as and actually the average age when we take all these together but for for the whole figures have combined the average age was about .years or or thereabouts so even though these are over s the vast majority of these were much older so that as fo uh and of course that was the first year of the pandemic we had no vaccines reatmnts were just being developed now first quarter january february marchtotal deaths from uh covered for all of england and wales not to years of age one five six so over total deaths and again the average ge
here as was around about that .a year mark the average age much greatersecon quarter search journey february march april may june um for uh ttal deaths were because of course we had a dip then not to over so pretty low uh the third quarter taking us up to september total deaths one thousand one hundred and forty two not to sixty four five hundred twenty one h sixy five and over six hundred and thirty so where covered is he ony attributable cause of death we see that the the rate of death is actually uh remarkably low now there's still deaths but it's much lower than we've been thinking and it's much lower than mainstream media seems to be intimating therefore in the first three quarters oftotal deaths from covered alone uh three hundred seventy one of this uh of this thirteen thousand five undre and ninety seven was or over of this that we're talking aboutwere under . and the average age of death from covered over the whole time in the uk is actually a bit higher than i thought average age of death in the uk from covered n so this is data . years of age so the average person that died o obvously that means a lot of people were over and a half years of age to ake i up for an average for those that were under so that is the average age of death in i uh that's actually for all of uk so that's more than england a while so that's all f uk
there .ears was the average age of death and the total number of deaths where covered was the only attributable factor . average life expectancy in the uk well it turns out that this figure here is higher than he avrage life expectancy average life expectancy in the uk so this is uh toand of course obviously includes the first year of the pandemic and the verag there was for men and . for uh women and so as we see the average age of death from covered was actually greater than the average life expectancy in he
uk ths is um it's really quite profound day to this really wet eathswhere covered was the only attributable cause um now these figures here this represents a fall of seven weeks for men and uh an increase of half wee for females when we average out over the whole country so it looks like uh his rduction of seven weeks for men we can say there was a temporal correlation between that in and the start of the pandemic um we would think it's very ikelyit's a causal correlation but from that data we can only say there is a correlation so uh that they're the changes and and that that's in comparison totohich s the last full data set now this is the first time we've seen a decline hen cmpared to non-overlapping time period since the series began in early s so it ooks ike the average age of death in men as a result of that year of the andemc has gone down by seven weeks and the average age of uh death women has one u by three or four days um as of the end of september so so were taing this data to the end of the third quarter end of september so so what we're ayingis as of the end of september there's one seven three seven one deaths here overed was the only attributable cause now what's the official government datasayin there within days of a positive test up to the end of september people died and the difference there is a factor of. so the official figures were retty well ight times higher than those where covered was the only attributablecauseof death and i've just put the evidence for that there that i just cut and pasted yesterday as of the th september official uk data one three seven one hree hree deaths within days of a diagnosis versus the ones where covered as th only attributable cause one seven three seven one um it's a assiv difference isn't it so um i thought that was pretty uh pretty interesting um now let's just look at the uh one more piece of information here this isthe ecess deaths from cancer now this is from professor carol sequoia who is well is one of the leading oncologists in the world of cancer octor former head of cancer programmer the world health organization and i just gota brif resume over me it seems he left the who because he didn't agree with some ho
polices i i think i can't remember the details but the who were changing pparetly to focusing a lot on communicable disease whereas deaths throughout the world fromcance are everywhere you see people dying of cancer every country you go to you see people ying f cancer of course um he estimates now he didn't give his working on this o i wuld like to see a paper by professor sequoia on this but he's gone public on this uh probably an extra deaths from cancer over the past months you otherwise ould ot have had that's a lot of people who have died or will go on to die of cancer and f
: cours the delayed diagnosis now or the delayed diagnosis six months or a year ago could be the death now next six months next year five years time because he cacer wasn't caught at an early stage not to mention the amount of pain and suffering that cancer can bring to the individual what are the reasons for this failure to report symptoms early definitely been a factor difficulty getting to see a gphas ben a factor for many fear of hospital admissions i mean i i went to my a and e epartent at the start of this pandemic and it was like it was like the marriage unless there was no one there there was staff sitting around thinking what's going on patients were seemed to be frightened away from visiting hospital where were the sual hest pains the usual breathing difficulties that were there but in nothing like the ame
numbes were people frightened away fear of hospital admissions was a factormiss hemotherapy miss radiotherapy of course and and delayed diagnosis and also bear in mind million people waiting for nhs treatment at the moment so really we have to combine sort of take into account this disruption ix milion people waiting for treatment on the nhs at the moment extra ancerdeaths over the past months or cancer deaths that were initiated and will come to fruition over the next year or two but were initiated by delays over the past months versus the official death figure within ays o a test versus the ones where the only factor on the death pacific is covered eople that ied purely i've covered. now i don't want to be isingnuous about this because people always die for a variety of reasons so someone hat'shad comorbidities for a long period of time they'll get an infection like oronairus infection and that can be the thing that um brings their death on earlier but as e
: saw te average reduction in deaths in men for for was it was seven weeks so and the average age was it was .so how much time are we actually talking about ere i terms of quality years of life um probably not that many whereas um if a yea old man with testicular cancer misses a diagnosis then that could have massive onseqences and i picked the age of quite deliberately because the age of the last ime i checkd was the peak age of the uh diagnosis of testicular cancer in men nd ofcourse we know tragically breast cancer can occur in in really quite young women and the earlier it is caught the the better so yeah it's not as simple as this i'mnot sying that it's only th out only i mean we're talking about numbers here we're actually talking about people's lives of course but i'm not saying it's only eoplehave died from covered but where that's the only cause on the death certificate that's what the freedom of information requests uh are saying so that is worth hinkig about reflecting on and um that's about as far as my thinking's got on thatreall um but it is it is really quite profound now just noticed it's umit's ctually quite spring-like out there today um it's not it's actually quite old i's the th of january in the north of england we'll have a look out the window and ee
if wecan experience one of life's better or one of life's great experiencesreall the sound of bird song let's just have a look see what we can see just swing this camera around if that's going to work there we go camera two there we go and i'll put the microphone out see if there's any birds singing often you get ogs brking and everything they go well i i heard a little bit though i hope ou herd something as well it's not quite as idyllic as it looks there's like armers fields just beyond there and then there's a there's a great big noisy industrial statejust a couple hundred meters in in in that direction so um am i on the right camera now yeah i'm on the right camera so even though it seems quite when i do the videos that's because i pick the time to do them other times it is really quite noisy anyway i hough that was a bit of an incidental can you hear the birds singing yeah ometies it's nice just to take the time and to listen thanks for watching this video

Prize for the longest post?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pavel Mosko

Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's interesting I hear lots of Ad Hominem against Jimmy Dore being a liar etc. But what I don't hear are a lot of facts supporting that kind of bashing, as well as other kinds of details for the few time people go beyond the usual Ad hominem (like Ana Kasparian with her little spat with him back in 2020.)

Jimmy on the other hand is really good at quoting facts, and citing his sources, and when he gets it wrong he actually admits to it on the air and puts out a correction. I don't see that with his critics, what I see is instead is propaganda, and them actually using their power and influence to try to deplatform their critics and the people who disagree with them.

This is one of those cases of "Confession through projection" the people who criticize Jimmy seem to be the ones who are the most influenced by ideology and using propaganda for their ends and those ends is typically to protect their immediate own financial/ career interests and political ambitions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Speaking of lies and Covid I was reminded of a big one to cite in passing in regards to the thread. The one on Ivermectin being a "horse medicine". That was a nobel prize winning drug used to treat malaria and a few other illnesses / conditions, but the "truth telling" media spun that into a horse medicine, first to get Trump, then later Joe Rogan a few months back.

But as Jimmy pointed out in a video I just watched that was to get the Covid vaccines approved. If you have an affective, and cheap early treatment of Covid there is no reason to rush through an experimental vaccine, other than profit that is. So it's best to ignore, or discredit anyone who says other wise.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I also got to point out the other implications. Namely the bill of goods we were sold with the lockdowns...

After the first few months people began to talk about depression, increased suicide rates, more substance abuse and alcoholism, not to mention the financial hardship, especially people having their restaurant or other business go out of business... We were told that all those problems were "worth it", compared to the Covid death rate and hospitalizations etc. And that reasoning, came from artificially inflated figures...

We now have solid proof that is all wrong. From what I can see the only real benefit we got is the Democrats were able to run an entire presidential political campaign on Covid hysteria.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What is this notion about comorbidity you guys like to bring up? If someone has poor health, and because of this dies after contracting an illness, are they less dead? If that person died months, years or decades earlier than they might have otherwise, do you just consider that an irrelevance, or what?
The issue is this.... You don't shut down the entire world... because someone of poor health may catch a cold or flu.

When COVID was first in the news it was supposed to have a 15% death rate. It did not. And even the rate that was reported... was inflated. This is now backed up, to the dismay of the media and powers that be, that about 75% of deaths, reported as "from COVID" should have been "with COVID". Very different.

Yes, I believe that action needed to be taken. However, now, with the high vaccination percentages and the relatively weak symptoms of the new varient..... It's time to get back to life as usual.

In years past we always protected those who are more suseptable to viruses, colds and flues etc... I never went to my inlaw's or my parents place if I had a sore throat, cold or flu symptoms....

This is what we should be doing

The reason these new findings are so maddening is because we were lied to by the government, the media and the medical spokespeople, to believe that this was far worse than it was.

This causes a loss of repect and trust in all three.

Fauci has now been found to have known that it was a lab leak, that he funded "gain of function" research, that he lied about knowing this and tried to cover it up.

Someone has an agenda. If you take a good hard look at the "lockdowns" you will see that those like "big box" stores, major chains, members of parliment, sports teams and other "big money"... all seem to have had different rules...

All the while, the little guy has lost their business.. their life work.

I do believe, however, that the powers that be wanted this to be far worse. They wanted a total economic colapse. I don't think that they expected as much resistance, from the people and some members of government, as they got.

They were not able to control the people like they wanted. They were not able to demonize those who did not comply, to the extent they wanted. They were not able to get laws passed, to take away the rights of people, the way they needed. The censorship on the internet, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook fell short. They did not expect "Gab", Rumble, Locals and other social platforms, to be so hard to stop and to be so powerful.

People woke up too fast.

Next time, they will make sure.

• Winner
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This causes a loss of repect and trust in all three.

Fauci has now been found to have known that it was a lab leak, that he funded "gain of function" research, that he lied about knowing this and tried to cover it up.

Yes there was this great statement from a major Israeli doctor (former health minister) a few weeks back that talks about the real campaign of disinformation that has come out over Covid. Especially the whole "The Science says" trope / cliché. There is a lot of info from the other side of the aisle, like the Barrington declaration" of various doctors that has been suppressed.

Great Barrington Declaration and Petition

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is misleading to call the figures "inflated". One of the main implications of the OP that if there were comorbidities, it is an "overcount" to call it a Covid death.

That thinking does not really work. Yes, many of the people who are counted as Covid deaths had other health problems. But the key point is that they would likely have lived for quite a few years if they had not also had Covid.

Or look at it this way. Cancer is primarily a disease of older people. Imagine if I tried to argue that cancer deaths are wildly overcounted since most people who die of cancer are over 60 and suffer from the co-morbidity of having impaired immunity against cancer caused by age.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The bit about being over 80 is a bad argument.

Imagine that everyone infected with covid end up dying on their 81st birthday. So what that this over the average life expectancy? These people are just as dead. And they are just as dead from Covid.

Upvote 0