✟9,836.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi,

I was surfing the net when I found a thread talking about anime, if it was right for christians or not. This led me here.

For almost all my life, I used to watch animes, read mangas and play games of all sort (mmorpg, action, race, boardgames, etc). I did this for most of my time even though I confessed to be christian. I liked it to the point of studying animation.
I did believe 100% God was real and that Jesus was the way since the day I had help from God when I was 8years old (my testimony can found bellow).
After that, I stayed a lukewarm christian, although I read and prayed daily or almost.
I attended church every sunday, saturday morning and even some wednesday and youth gathering.
But I wanted to know God and please Him more. I wasn’t sure who Jesus was.
To make it short, while seeking God, God opened my heart to who He was to me, and also that God Himself became man to die for the sin commited by us.
I later received the Holy Spirit and met my bf who is to become my husband at the appointed time. It all happened during the fall 2015 to spring 2016.
I also lost all interest of games, mangas and animes.
God wants us to be pure from the world.

Our God is true and the truth!
His love is great and His mercy is above any man’s understanding.

Here is my testimony:
One night, when I was alone with my twin sister, I got into an accident.

My finger got stuck in a hard plastic box that cannot be opened unless you lift both covers at the same time.

I was too little and the pain was too intense for me to force my hand out of it.

However, I could not leave my fingers stuck there for I feared I could lose my fingers forever.

My twin sister suggested that we pray together to God after several attempts to break the box.

I prayed with her. As I prayed crying and believing God will somehow send his angel to deliver me, my sister went to kitchen to search for more tools to help me out.

So I also ended my prayer, and immediately when I have said amen, I felt a hand come and hold my hand.

It was soft, no temperature, almost like a mass of air holding my hand..

Then the hand lifted my hand up, and my arm was now in the mid air.

My fingers were free from the box.

I then opened my eyes and saw what happened.

It was so sudden and pain free. I was marvelled.

My fingers were purple but were fine.

Since then, there was no way for me to doubt God exist.

Last edited:

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I was surfing the net when I found a thread talking about anime, if it was right for christians or not. This led me here.

For almost all my life, I used to watch animes, read mangas and play games of all sort (mmorpg, action, race, boardgames, etc). I did this for most of my time even though I confessed to be christian. I liked it to the point of studying animation.
I did believe 100% God was real and that Jesus was the way since the day I had help from God when I was 8years old (my testimony can found bellow).
After that, I stayed a lukewarm christian, although I read and prayed daily or almost.
I attended church every sunday, saturday morning and even some wednesday and youth gathering.
To make it short, while seeking God, God opened my heart to who He was to me, and also that God Himself became man to die for the sin commited by us.
I later received the Holy Spirit and met my bf who is to become my husband at the appointed time. It all happened during the fall 2015 to spring 2016.

Here is my testimony:

My finger got stuck in a hard plastic box that cannot be opened unless you lift both covers at the same time.

I was too little and the pain was too intense for me to force my hand out of it.

However, I could not leave my fingers stuck there for I feared I could lose my fingers forever.

My twin sister suggested that we pray together to God after several attempts to break the box.

I prayed with her. As I prayed crying and believing God will somehow send his angel to deliver me, my sister went to kitchen to search for more tools to help me out.

So I also ended my prayer, and immediately when I have said amen, I felt a hand come and hold my hand.

Beautiful testimony :) I am glad you are here on Christian Forums :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Jess Lee
Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, and welcome to CF, Jess. I loved reading your testimony! The same thing happened to me years ago although the situation was different. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and the love of Christ here. God bless you.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Jess Lee

Jan 6, 2018
N/A
✟9,836.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Greetings, and welcome to CF, Jess. I loved reading your testimony! The same thing happened to me years ago although the situation was different. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and the love of Christ here. God bless you.

Can you share your testimony with me?
:D

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF! So glad you found us and decided to join. :)

What a wonderful story of answered prayer as well. Glory to God!

Hi,

Here is my testimony:

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums