Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bingo. I see you are ahead of the game as you've figured out the enemy's plans. If you research a bit you will find Christians that have had dreams about the demons/aliens.

I was told directly in a dream that they are demons and if you search on this forum there are dreams right here about outing these liars. If you are looking through the eyes of the flesh it is very scary. But as a believer focusing on the scripture that "Greater is He that is in me then He that is in the world" is part of your armor against the media and government onslaught of lies.

Pray about it and see what the Lord shows you. And don't forget to come back and post what you've been shown:)

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
So are they demons? I don't know much but I am scared. This will encourage me to read my bible.

:) Hello

No they are not demons. UFO's are aircraft of sorts. They are inanimate objects. Obviously if there are UFO's there is someone behind the drivers seat. Please don't be so quick to determine they are demons. With the limited information available to the public, I don't believe there is a general population person who can say yes or no they are demons. And some believe it can be either ... or.

First ... demons are nothing but spirits not of the Lord ... so there is absolutely nothing to fear. :) spirits not of the Lord should nopt be given any credit for anything. You and God make a majority. He says He will never leave you, nor forsake you. And so it is ... He won't. We should always remember the Lord is not angry with His ... He's angry at the filth of the world and those who perpetrate it. Anything that comes our way will be something we can handle ... He will make sure of that ... you really need not worry. Your time would be well spent learning the foundations of the Lord. As you fill your soul with things of the Lord the things not of the Lord will grow to fear you ... nice twist, eh? :) and there are just so many really fun things to learn in the Bible.

Productive thoughts are something I'm dealing with right now. We must learn to keep our eye on Him ... not the distractions of the world. Grow in your knowledge of the Lord ... learn His promises ... know what He would say to you and what He wouldn't ... study to be strong in Christ ... pray ... ask Him for understanding and guidance. As you do these things you will come to a place that you can understand fear is a worthless, debilitaing spirit not of the Lord. The Lord needs people who can stand for Truth right now more than ever in history ... if we're to seek Truth, we find it in the Word because Jesus is the Living Word and His name is Truth ... John 1:14,17; John 8:32; John 14:6; 2 John 1

I pray my post does, indeed, encourage you to read more. The answers to your questions on UFO's is there boldy ... He says seek and ye shall find ... that means ask Him for the answers and the understandings to go with them and the wisdom to know what to do with the knowledge. If you want the Truth on UFO's then you seriously need to find the answer in the Bible. It IS there. And google is a wonderful thing ... as long as you stick to a few simple rules ... like don't take anything as Truth that you see until you find it in the Bible and read for yourself and ask the Lord about it. biblegateway.com is a wonderful tool as well

So, there are some thoughts to growing in Christ ... to a place of boldness in Christ. It simply must be Him you seek. You will not find the true answer to UFO's from man. Man is extremely limited in their understandings and knowledge ... the Father is the One who knows.

I see in a later post you say you don't think He will give you dreams because you aren't close enough to Him. I so lovingly want to say to you ... it doesn't make one bit of difference who you are, how rich you are, what race you are, what anything ... even if you don't have much knowledge of Him ... He meets you where you are. Period. He doesn't wait for any thing or any man. If He wants to give you a dream He can do it, regardless of your closeness. He is not a little god. He is the God of gods. He can not and will not be fenced in and boxed in by man's definitions of what He can and can't do.

I'm so proud of you for coming here and saying what was on your heart. I say all these things to encourage you in Christ. You will never regret seeking Him. It is a glorious thing to have a personal relationship with the Lord.

may the one true God of all things good,
knower of hearts,
lover of your soul,
set you and keep you on the Way

lilmiss

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I will pray. Truthfully, I don't think God will give me a vision or dream, I don't am not close enough to him.
Oh hey please don't feel that way as not one of us here is without fault:wave:His grace is plenty sufficient for every time we fail and it is up to us to tune the devil out and believe it ourselves. Ok I need to work on that last one myself. Lol.

As for "not being close" enough many unbelievers turn to Jesus after they have a dream, vision or He litertally walked into their room to minister to them.

Study the Bible and you'll find many prophetic people had incredible experiences and knowledge, but failed. The Lord continued to use them and so we need to remember He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
UFO's 'per se' are not demons, neither are those that 'pilot' them likely to be either, however what is behind them is demonic and part of a grand deception by the enemy.

The bible tells us that 'we wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalities and powers'. Ephesians 6:12 - Passage Lookup - New King James Version - BibleGateway.com

It also tells us that 'greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world' (Satan),
1 John 4:4 - Passage Lookup - New King James Version - BibleGateway.com
so there is nothing to fear from UFO's or any other demonic thing if you are in Christ Jesus.

Throughout the ages Satan has used one creature or another to put fear into people and bend them to his will. Our old churches and catherdrals are full of hideous carvings of gargoyles, we now also have to put up with creatures like vampires, werewolves and zombies etc. especially at this time of year. Just turn on your TV, how many shows or films these days are about vampires etc.

We all recognise these as 'demonic' or personifications of evil, aliens and UFO's are the modern day equivalent, the devil moves with the times and technology so for the past 50 years or so aliens have become the new focus.

These 'Monsters' (inc) are all now pervasive within our society and cultures, even children's TV/video games etc. and there is a very good reason for this. To prepare and condition us all for the arrival of antichrist and the tribulation or hell on earth that will follow.

God will speak to you about these things if you are listening to Him and not the world.

"Come out of her my people!" the hour is getting late.

Revelation 18:4 - Passage Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
UFO's 'per se' are not demons, neither are those that 'pilot' them likely to be either, however what is behind them is demonic and part of a grand deception by the enemy.[/quote]

:wave: Hi

no disrespect ... I'm just curious how you arrived at this understanding? I'm a never-ending lover of knowing Truth ... it would be of great interest to me to know where this can be found in scripture ... thank you in advance for any help you can give me here ...

Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
UFO's 'per se' are not demons, neither are those that 'pilot' them likely to be either, however what is behind them is demonic and part of a grand deception by the enemy.[/quote]

:wave: Hi

no disrespect ... I'm just curious how you arrived at this understanding? I'm a never-ending lover of knowing Truth ... it would be of great interest to me to know where this can be found in scripture ... thank you in advance for any help you can give me here ...

Hi lilmiss

No disrespect taken, I understand that this is a controversial subject and we may need to agree to disagree, but I refer back to my original scripture in

Ephesians 6

The Armor of God

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Ok, this does not explicitly mention anything about UFO's and aliens, however 'spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms' may be one interpretation of them. It also speaks of putting on the full armour for when the day of evil comes.

As I described above UFOs/Aliens are the 'evil of our day' the focus has shifted down the centuries but the same 'prinicpalities and powers' (Satan and his minions) are behind them as they have been right from the serpent in Genesis.

Ok, I realise and accept that this might be a 'giant leap' for those who cling vehemently to the traditional interpretation and message of this scripture about clothing ourselves in the armour of God daily (which I am not decrying at all).

But what if there's more to it than that, isn't all scripture open to the interpretation of the day when placed into context? It is still living and active for the world we inhabit now, a world in which UFOlogy is pervasive within society!

'Stand firm' then knowing that when these things present themselves they are the 'devil's schemes' and above all be alert (watch out for the evils of the day) and pray for all the saints, that they not be fooled when the time comes.

Hope this helps?

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Hi lilmiss

No disrespect taken, I understand that this is a controversial subject and we may need to agree to disagree, but I refer back to my original scripture in

:cool: cool :)

Ephesians 6

The Armor of God

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

I agree ... great verses to add to the list

Ok, this does not explicitly mention anything about UFO's and aliens, however 'spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms' may be one interpretation of them. It also speaks of putting on the full armour for when the day of evil comes.

no ... you're right ... it doesn't speak about ufo's ... and yes, it does say to do that ... I understand it to go a step further ... we should always have our armor on ... every day that passes until Jesus returns will have some evil moving around in it ... it's the ways of the world ... if we always wear our armor ... or endeavor to ... we won't be caught unaware ...

As I described above UFOs/Aliens are the 'evil of our day' the focus has shifted down the centuries but the same 'prinicpalities and powers' (Satan and his minions) are behind them as they have been right from the serpent in Genesis.

that brings me back to what I was hoping to see ... scriptures to back that up ... I can't accept that by the principles of the Word until I can back it up with scriptures ... please know, I'm not saying you can't ... I'm always open to learn or I wouldn't be asking ... I just have to see them to know where to see it for myself ... Jesus says follow no one but Him ... I hope that makes sense without offending ... also if I repeat what you say and it turns out it's not true ... well, then I'm guilty to ... so you see where I'm at? and if you don't want to do that I'm cool with that to ... I not here to cause trouble, but to learn ...

Ok, I realise and accept that this might be a 'giant leap' for those who cling vehemently to the traditional interpretation and message of this scripture about clothing ourselves in the armour of God daily (which I am not decrying at all).

I don't see any leap ... I'd agree ... that we covered that ground when I gave my view here of my understanding , which as it turns out is what's called traditional ... :) I didn't know that

But what if there's more to it than that, isn't all scripture open to the interpretation of the day when placed into context? It is still living and active for the world we inhabit now, a world in which UFOlogy is pervasive within society!

I'm having a hard time making the step from the bible being open to interpretation and a world of UFOlogy, as you put it without scriptures to begin with ...

'Stand firm' then knowing that when these things present themselves they are the 'devil's schemes' and above all be alert (watch out for the evils of the day) and pray for all the saints, that they not be fooled when the time comes.

I'd say that's what I'm doing here ... the Bible says not to accept if it doesn't line up with the Word ... how am I to do that without a starting point? again, please take no offense ... it's only because the Lord has so firmly given me the importance of listening to Him and Him only do I ask? As I said ... I'm here to learn and hopefullly serve the interest of the Lord ... my focus here has little to do with things as much as it has to do with these scriptures.

Joel 2:28-32
the outpouring of God's Spirit

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, be fore the great and terrible day of the Lord come.
And it shall come to pass, that whosever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

I believe that in these coming days forums such as this will prove to be crucial in working for the Lord. I'm here because I feel led to be here, but am very, very aware of the utmost importance of keeping my eyes on the Lord as I learn.

Hope this helps?

yes, it did ... thank you ... I appreciate you posting me back ... it's good to know where we're at ...

Upvote 0

EnVida Isaac

Oct 13, 2010
✟353.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
So are they demons? I don't know much but I am scared. This will encourage me to read my bible.

"spirits" of fear are not Spirit of God...

Fear is something to resist. People get this idea they never deal with negative spirits because they are Christian. But, that is not what goes on internally, not at all. It is important to realize that, though the Spirit fights against it all anyway... it may be emotion. It may be visualizations. It is often challenges, or scripture taken out of context used against you. It can be a lot of things.

Often people want it all "by the book". Reality is the world is full of negative messages, and people pick that up and are often forced to fight internally against it.

They often do not even realize what they are doing.

There are no real UFOs. If there are aliens, they look a whole heck of a lot like us and the first two were probably named "Adam" and "Eve".

Some may be more "alien" then others, but however strange others may be, we are all human.

We are all children of God and God is One. God is love. Love one can consider.

Love can be trusted.

To feel loved and be loved for just who one is, that is from God.

Anyway, consider worse case scenario. Aliens have come and are taking over. What then. Maybe they would fix the world? Maybe they would replace people? Maybe they would really be lizard creatures in disguise wanting to enslave us or eat our souls? Seriously. That is when people have to go back and look to God and remember, even if there were other heavens and earths, we are on this heaven and this earth and it is good. As God said at the beginning, "very good".

What is not advanced, what is not alien is the world and the barbaric way it has been. That is not the way of the Kingdom, and we know, inside, that can not be the way. For we must be going always somewhere better, and there must be a God. For we have love and know Jesus spoke of it.

In fact, God used the word alien when describing the task put before Jesus, "it is an alien task, a strange one".

And we all tend to have much more alien and strange tasks then we know. It is just God doesn't always let us know what he has really had us doing all along. Because we did not need to know.

A time comes when we do, and then we find, it was not evil - as we may have thought - but good. For God is good and repairs all things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Lilmiss.

It's good to question absolutely everything and to test everything and I admire that. :thumbsup:

I too am here to learn, because I know nothing only what I witness today in this world around me, much of which I am probably totally wrong about. May the Lord God forgive me if I am, but I am not asking anyone to follow me into damnation or preach a gospel of UFOlogy according to C8-@.

I only advocate that Jesus is the way the truth and the life.....:amen:

John 14:6 - Passage[bless and do not curse]Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

As for the rest, well it's all just smoke and mirrors, deception and evil in this world and I am just a man caught up in it all, trying to see my way through it by the grace of God, praying that He will bring me through the darkness into His glorious light.

If it's definitive scriptures with the words UFOs and aliens in them that you seek, I cannot provide these I'm afraid. I know the book of Ezekiel Chapter 1 speaks of wheels within wheels and other imagary which some have interpreted as UFO's but it does not state specifically that they are.

Ezekiel 1 - Passage[bless and do not curse]Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Just as I cannot explain scripturally either how Adam and Eve and their children managed to populate the earth without commiting incest, or Noah and his family following them (my wife asked me this one the other day and I couldn't answer her, if anyone out there can explain this to me using scripture I would be very much interested to learn)?

In my extremely limited understanding therefore, there appear to be certain things that scripture is not explicit about, such as the hour of the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for example. I think scripture states that not even Jesus Himself knows!

Mark 13:32 - Passage[bless and do not curse]Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

As for UFOs/Aliens etc. - if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck - it's usually a duck! That's all I'm saying. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟9,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:) Hello

No they are not demons. UFO's are aircraft of sorts. They are inanimate objects. Obviously if there are UFO's there is someone behind the drivers seat. Please don't be so quick to determine they are demons. With the limited information available to the public, I don't believe there is a general population person who can say yes or no they are demons. And some believe it can be either ... or.

First ... demons are nothing but spirits not of the Lord ... so there is absolutely nothing to fear. :) spirits not of the Lord should nopt be given any credit for anything. You and God make a majority. He says He will never leave you, nor forsake you. And so it is ... He won't. We should always remember the Lord is not angry with His ... He's angry at the filth of the world and those who perpetrate it. Anything that comes our way will be something we can handle ... He will make sure of that ... you really need not worry. Your time would be well spent learning the foundations of the Lord. As you fill your soul with things of the Lord the things not of the Lord will grow to fear you ... nice twist, eh? :) and there are just so many really fun things to learn in the Bible.

Productive thoughts are something I'm dealing with right now. We must learn to keep our eye on Him ... not the distractions of the world. Grow in your knowledge of the Lord ... learn His promises ... know what He would say to you and what He wouldn't ... study to be strong in Christ ... pray ... ask Him for understanding and guidance. As you do these things you will come to a place that you can understand fear is a worthless, debilitaing spirit not of the Lord. The Lord needs people who can stand for Truth right now more than ever in history ... if we're to seek Truth, we find it in the Word because Jesus is the Living Word and His name is Truth ... John 1:14,17; John 8:32; John 14:6; 2 John 1

I pray my post does, indeed, encourage you to read more. The answers to your questions on UFO's is there boldy ... He says seek and ye shall find ... that means ask Him for the answers and the understandings to go with them and the wisdom to know what to do with the knowledge. If you want the Truth on UFO's then you seriously need to find the answer in the Bible. It IS there. And google is a wonderful thing ... as long as you stick to a few simple rules ... like don't take anything as Truth that you see until you find it in the Bible and read for yourself and ask the Lord about it. biblegateway.com is a wonderful tool as well

So, there are some thoughts to growing in Christ ... to a place of boldness in Christ. It simply must be Him you seek. You will not find the true answer to UFO's from man. Man is extremely limited in their understandings and knowledge ... the Father is the One who knows.

I see in a later post you say you don't think He will give you dreams because you aren't close enough to Him. I so lovingly want to say to you ... it doesn't make one bit of difference who you are, how rich you are, what race you are, what anything ... even if you don't have much knowledge of Him ... He meets you where you are. Period. He doesn't wait for any thing or any man. If He wants to give you a dream He can do it, regardless of your closeness. He is not a little god. He is the God of gods. He can not and will not be fenced in and boxed in by man's definitions of what He can and can't do.

I'm so proud of you for coming here and saying what was on your heart. I say all these things to encourage you in Christ. You will never regret seeking Him. It is a glorious thing to have a personal relationship with the Lord.

may the one true God of all things good,
knower of hearts,
lover of your soul,
set you and keep you on the Way

lilmiss

Yes, they are demons! They are liars and deceivers, and they are dangerous. Maybe you haven't done your homework on this subject, but I have sister.

They are not our brothers and sisters like the vatican has recently come out and said, they are not here to lead us to peace and harmony, they are not our friends.

You should know this so you can be aware.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
C8-@ thank you for your response ... I think we agree ... well mostly ... and I'm cool with that ... I keep seeing people say this about UFO's, but I never see scriptures ... in His time we'll know, eh? If you come across anything that can help with the scriptures, please remember me.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Yes, they are demons! They are liars and deceivers, and they are dangerous. Maybe you haven't done your homework on this subject, but I have sister.

They are not our brothers and sisters like the vatican has recently come out and said, they are not here to lead us to peace and harmony, they are not our friends.

You should know this so you can be aware.

As I said earlier, I'm not here but to learn ... the Lord will be the one that teaches me ... don't be so quick to think I'm ignorant on this subject. As to what I should be aware of ... the Lord leads, guides, and directs me in that ... hence, I'm not worried. I stand by my words. If you have scriptures to show that back up what you say, I'd definitely be interested ... other than that, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Debate is a non-issue for me. I don't. And as for what another denomination teaches or believes or whatever ... I leave that to them ... I point no fingers at any person, church, or denomination. Not my business.

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟9,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I said earlier, I'm not here but to learn ... the Lord will be the one that teaches me ... don't be so quick to think I'm ignorant on this subject. As to what I should be aware of ... the Lord leads, guides, and directs me in that ... hence, I'm not worried. I stand by my words. If you have scriptures to show that back up what you say, I'd definitely be interested ... other than that, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Debate is a non-issue for me. I don't. And as for what another denomination teaches or believes or whatever ... I leave that to them ... I point no fingers at any person, church, or denomination. Not my business.

You said there isn't enough information available to the public to make a determination either way, and that's an incorrect statement. There is a TON of info out there available to anyone who cares enough to dig for it and read it. I've been researching this stuff literally for years, and they are demons.

If you will only learn from God, and not other christians, why are you here?

I'll give you one small example. Crop circles. If you load them into a computer program and spin them at high speeds, they give another message or a signature of what group made that circle. One of the common signatures is a pentagram, which can only be seen while spun.

There are some people out there that are very knowledgeable about this subject, but just because you are not, don't assume that they (aliens or NEPHILIM HYBRIDS) are not dangerous, or that there is no info out there to be had, because it's simply incorrect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
":wave: Hi

no disrespect ... I'm just curious how you arrived at this understanding? I'm a never-ending lover of knowing Truth ... it would be of great interest to me to know where this can be found in scripture ... thank you in advance for any help you can give me here "

If you take almost every scripture describing demons and compare it to carefully researched info on aliens you will have no doubts I'm betting. My final clue was people saying these things smelled horrible and likened it to "burning rubber".

So what does burning rubber smell like was the immediate question that came to mind. Answer? Sulfer. What a suprise....

Upvote 0

toothfairy72

Jedi-mom
Apr 3, 2010
✟15,389.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"
If you take almost every scripture describing demons and compare it to carefully researched info on aliens you will have no doubts I'm betting. My final clue was people saying these things smelled horrible and likened it to "burning rubber".

So what does burning rubber smell like was the immediate question that came to mind. Answer? Sulfer. What a suprise....

Right on.
I devoured any info I could get my hands on about UFO´s as a teen and one thing that always struck me was that people talked about the terrible smell.

If you have ever read the book "Communion" or "Transformation" by Whitley Strieber you will quickly come to the conclusion that they are demonic, in fact Whitley Strieber himself theorized that they where demonic.

I have a friend who had multiple encounters with "aliens" in his apartment over the years and from what he told me I concluded them to be demonic too. They are completely terrifying and they smell so bad that you want to throw up.

These beings are real. They deliver a new age mumo jumbo message of our earth being a living being and it being in peril. They speak of a coming shift in our humanity with people reaching a higher plain/conciousness, blablabla.
There is no god /or THEY are the gods. There is no good nor bad, just mistakes. It´s all a ploy to divert people from the truth.

Whether or not the actual UFO´s are demonic, I don´t know. There have been government testings concerning zero gravity vehicles but I wouldn´t attribute all unexplained sightings to unknown experiments. The movements of these things are impossible in our physical reality, so it would not surprise me if a lot of the unexplained crazy manoevered ones were demonic illusions.

Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
":wave:

My final clue was people saying these things smelled horrible and likened it to "burning rubber".

""As for UFOs/Aliens etc. - if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck - it's usually a duck! That's all I'm saying.
smile.gif
""

So if it smells like over cooked crispy duck too apparently...? Lol!:D

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
As I said ... until I see scriptures backing things up ... well ... I already said it.

I also said I'm not going to debate it ... and I'm not.

I also said don't be so quick to think I don't know from whence I speak.

I believe you misunderstood me when I said they were or weren't demons. I said some even believe it can be either or ... some believe this and some believe that ... but that's how it goes with such conversations ... my point is understanding begins in the Word. The rest must line up with the Word. And I just don't see any Word presented here. You're asking the op to conclude they are demons because you said so. Well, that isn't the way it works for me ... nor is it supposed to. The Lord says no to that. Following Him and only Him is as basic an understanding as it gets. If they are indeed demons then it will be in the Word and your view will be proven out. I'm not worried at what the op finds in the Word and I certainly don't understand those who are. Each to their own choice.

To the op ... I stand on my post ... you must learn the Truth from the Lord first or you won't know a lie from anything else involved. The Word is what it must compare to. Jesus says unless we remain like a child we will not enter the kingdom of God. That means to remain teachable. To close oneself to one possibility is to close ones eyes and ears. Learning involves being open to all possibilities and accepting none unless they can be backed with scripture ... and that includes anything I've said. The Truth on UFO's is in the Word. May the Lord lead, guide, and direct you. Man can go wrong ... even this person ... no more or less than the others here ... God is never wrong. Again, my purpose is to encourage you in the Word, as you requested.

A good thing to remember is this. Regardless of who is right or wrong ... it will ultimatley be the Lord who saves ... it just might be that knowing His Word will become of utmost importance ... as it always has.

For me, it's a sad statement when a babe in Christ comes looking for encouragement in the Word and they're given anything other than that. Not all are ready for the rest of the 'truth' ... but all are ready for the Truth.

to whoseverwill:

While it may be true that if you spun a whatever at whatever it will come up with whatever ... it's not true that to know the truth you must do that or anything else but read the Word. To send a babe into the world with 'knowledge' first without a good grounding in the Word ... or whatever ... without the Lord first as the cornerstone ... just plain sad and scary.

Unless the op request ... I have nothing more to add.

lilmiss

John 14:26
the promise of the Holy Spirit

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Lilmiss

With all due respect, I just want to make an observation.

Recently on another thread called 'Demonic Realm Spilling Over Into Our Dimension' you posted the following...

**Joel 2:9

They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run up on the wall, they shall climb upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

When I look at this verse I 'see' this ...

electical wires, electrical wires, electrical wires everywhere for everything ... they run across the skylines from pole to pole ... they run under ground ... above ground ... traveling the city back and forth ... then they climb up your walls and in through the windows ... some even run intangible ... like cell phone to cell phone ... but they still come in your window ...

I see four window this applies to ...

tv
computers
casino machines
cell phones

everything under the sun comes in through these four windows ...

tv ... blantantly and ramantly getting worse and worse ... the example given in the post I quoted is exactly the target ... children ... the dumbing down and moral decay of a nation is in those four windows ... in three of those window the world will be literally able to watch the two witnesses lay in the street ...

in those windows is the thief ...

tv ... theft of innocense, money, time, truth, morality ... etc

computer ... same thing ... add one more ... theft of our children ... children being stolen via the internet ... the internet is a wildly unmonitored and undisciplined beast ...

cell phones ... theft of lives (texting and driving) ... but the big one ... particularily if you are well known ... theft of privacy and integrity and all kinds of things ... one phot shot out of context can destroy a persons world ...

casinos ... money, for sure ... but what money ... the kid's lunch money? the mortgage? the electric bill? ...

but there is a theft in them combined that just tears me ... the theft of God's promises ... all those things strip away the 'need' for God in the sense people stop turning to Him for their needs and the things He knows to be best for them ... all these things continually promise all these wonderful things ... you'll be cool ... you'll look better ... you'll feel better ... on and on ... get rich ... get girls ... get guys ...

and then they mock God's laws and commands and God, Himself ... ever the while stripping anything to do with God and the truth right out from under people's noses ...

here's something I've been thinking on ... there is a hugely popular talent show that makes 'idols'
frown.gif
... it's not a bad show ... it just makes 'idols' ... I would venture to say ... many of the young people who idolize these 'idols' know more about their 'idol' than about the Lord ... that is deeply and truly sad ... and how are they making these 'idols' ... via cell phone texting ...

I could go on and on, but you see what I'm saying ... the same thing you all are saying ... it's just sad ...

but the saddest part of all ... they don't even see it ... but a remnant that see ... I've been having a real hard time dealing with that the last while ... I know the Lord is in charge ... it's that it's reached levels of insanity in the world ... mass confusion ... mass health problems ... mass moral decay .... mass loss of integrity and human decency ... and humanity for all ... everything is so out of balance, I just can't see how some don't see it ... but the Bible tells us it is that way ...

the flood of lies is here ... Revelation 12:15 ... the Lord promised no flood ... but satan didn't ...

the valley of decision is here ... Joel 3:14

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the valley of day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

if there are those who haven't made a choice the time is drawing ever nearer, ever faster ... the decision must be made one way or another ... more sad ...

the valley of dry bones is here ... Ezekiel 37:1,2

The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the valley of dry bones,
And caused me to pass by them round about; and, behold, there were very many in the open valeey; and, lo, they were very dry.

spiritually dry ... deader than dry bones ... no knowledge ... no anything ... well, it's not hard to look around and see ... the Lord says prophesy unto them ... speak His Word to them and He will breathe life back into them ... the Holy Spirit ... but it's becoming more and more difficult and frustrating ... people don't want the Word spoken straight ... theywant the things of the world ... closed eyes and ears ...

anyway ... sort of a rant at 3 something in the morning
redface.gif
oops.gif

food for thought:

so all these 'reality' shows ... isn't that just basically turning truth to lie ... unreal to reality ...

and all these music groups using filthy language and degregation of others n their verses ... and on the flip 'idols' being made ... wasn't satan's ministry music?

and most recently as last night I was once astounded at where man will take things ... on a major news network ... I saw a 'news'caster using God as a weapon against a political party ... when did news stop being the facts and the facts only ... impartial ...

yep ... not hard to see ... thanks for listening to me ... this has been gnawing at me a lot ...

Yes, I agree, I see things moving real fast, too ... but I see God doing much, too ... He says He will raise an army for these times and I believe Him ... stay encouraged ...

God bless
jmview
lilmiss **

So, you expound upon this passage of scripture from Joel 2 vs 9 (1 verse) and make this (as far as I'm concerned) quite brilliant analogy in reference to cables and wires coming into our homes delivering all this 'demonic' junk that we and our kids are all consuming on these 'Four windows' you identify....none of which is explicit within the scripture,

yet you won't 'entertain' (pardon the pun) the idea that other scriptures such as the ones I have quoted and given links to e.g. Ezekiel 1 (the whole chapter 25 verses) and Ephesians 6 vs 10 -18 (8 verses) cannot also be analogous in some way to UFO's, or aliens being demonic, because, like your very own example, they are not explicit in nature?

You therefore, are allowed to make these observations and 'assumptions' based on your knowledge and understanding of the scriptures (which as I have stated previously on this thread are not EXPLICIT about many things) however, other fellow Christians are not...???

When you read Joel 2 vs 9 you see 'electrical wires, electrical wires, electrical wires everywhere for everything...' in your own words. When others read other parts of scripture e.g. Ezekiel 1 or Ephesians 6 where it says...

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

they see aliens as 'powers of this dark world' and 'spiritual forces of evil' and UFOs 'in the heavenly realms' or sightings in the skies over our cities etc. such as those in China and NYC on 13th October!

So I ask you, your own scriptural analogies vs those of other Christians, what's the difference? Are those of others somehow less valid than your own?

OK, so we might say the difference is that we can all see 'electrical wires' entering houses etc. everywhere delivering all this 'demonic junk'. However not all folks (christians included as I know many who watch this stuff) see what comes through their cables (Reality TV shows, MTV, Pop Idol, X Factor etc.) as demonic. I agree with you, I think most of it is these days, but can you please prove that implication to me with scriptures.

Sadly no, there is nothing in the bible to my knowledge which says 'in the last days do not watch TV or use the internet as it is all demonic junk!'. That is because those who wrote the scriptures did so in the contexts of their day determined by their own understanding of what God was revealing to them at the time. It's also a Holy Spirit led thing, He tells me they're 'demonic junk' so I don't watch them. Guess what? I get the same sense about UFO's and Aliens too!

It is our job therefore today to interpret those very same scriptures within the context and world in which we live based on our understanding (limited though it may be) of what the Lord is revealing to us, not in isolation but along with our fellow brothers and sisters, and the leading of the Holy Spirit. Just as you have done above with Joel 2 vs 9.

We might also say we can't see UFO's etc. well there's a few thousand New Yorkers who'd disagree with you now, and that's just the tip of a 60 year old or so iceberg, statistics dictate that some of the witnesses had to be Christians too.

Come on Sis, we're all on the same page here, surely, aren't we? All just 'faffing' (british word sorry) around in the dark with a torch (and it's getting darker by the hour), until Jesus returns again and it all becomes crystal clear!

God Bless
JustMyView
C8-@.

Reactions: gracechick
Upvote 0