seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So at the end of the day, we haven't been visited by aliens. And no, aliens aren't demons or part of some grand satanic conspiracy.
Much like unicorns and fairies they are matters of the human imagination.
There very likely could be intelligent life on some distant planet, but we have absolutely no way of knowing one way or the other.

-CryptoLutheran
Since we have absolutely no way of knowing one way or another ...How is that you know ? :)

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Since we have absolutely no way of knowing one way or another ...How is that you know ?
:)

I don't know whether or not there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe; I didn't claim to know one way or the other. I said there is no evidence that extraterrestrial life has ever visited earth.

How can I say that aliens aren't demons or some part of some satanic conspiracy? For the same reason I can say that there are no lizard men living on the moon.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't know whether or not there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe; I didn't claim to know one way or the other. I said there is no evidence that extraterrestrial life has ever visited earth.

How can I say that aliens aren't demons or some part of some satanic conspiracy? For the same reason I can say that there are no lizard men living on the moon.

-CryptoLutheran
That is no real evidence of anything than your opinion , since demons can inhabit people and animals and you have no knowledge or experience with aliens you can't know if they(demons) exist in some other form , there are 10's of thousands of reports that people say they have seen their dead loved ones in their homes for brief periods of time and they are called 'familiar spirits' -not angels but demons they can take on appearances and be seen
Wasn't it Saul who called one up in the OT ? All those reports of abduction - must be some reason why they make those claims - surely it wasn't intended to cause the world to think they are crazy :)

• Winner
Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey so will advanced UFO technology and AI and stuff be used to consecrate the notion that Jesus is not Lord of creation?

here's a neat video by The Watchman

Maybe, maybe not. UFOs have been spotted all throughout history. IMO it is the spiritual realm, and I totally believe the ‘Star’ (which is not the same definition as it is for us) of Bethlehem was a UFO. This is nothing more than semantics, how would the OT chariots in the sky differ from ‘UFO’?

Upvote 0

Tutorman

Charismatic Episcopalian
Jun 20, 2017
california
✟103,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
anigif_enhanced-6576-1444761343-3.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I’m of the belief that a previous discussion of UFOs landed me on ViaCrucis’ Ignore list Haha. That really sucks because he’s the man and he’s on my Follow list, the feeling isn’t mutual though LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey so will advanced UFO technology and AI and stuff be used to consecrate the notion that Jesus is not Lord of creation?

here's a neat video by The Watchman

That is an interesting theory.... but it could turn out to be more like how the serpent of Moses swallowed the serpents that the magicians of Pharaoh could conjure.

allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/
What about beings from other planets, do you think they visit here?

Yes I do. And I think those who have been permitted to cross over into our world have been doing so for a very long time now (for a very important purpose) as Divinely arranged by Heaven. Since my NDE, because of a few things I was shown, it is now my deep belief that some of the more phenomenal events depicted in the Old Testament (such as the Great flood of Noah, the parting of the Red Sea for Moses, the mass explosion of Sodom and Gomorrah, etc) are not only very true, but were moments in time which were orchestrated and performed by beings of a much higher order and intelligence than our ownwho may have volunteered their technology and understandings or even sent to help guide and shape a culture within humanity during a pressing time within its development and evolution." (Christian Andreason)

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
No. I mean light years away. I think the universe. Actually be much smaller than we think, with an illusion of expansiveness.

Agreed many light years across the universe but I am not convinced that all life in the universe is limited to whatever technology we have here on Earth. So then even on earth the science for going faster than light has been proposed -- Alcubierre drive - Wikipedia

Upvote 0