Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have you got a link to that please?
The Pope has been asked this multiple times , sometimes he gave his response with deep sincerity , but with traveling around the world and reporters thinking that this question is of the utmost importance the Pope sometimes responds in jest thinking he has answered the question already and gives a more jestingly response , so it be which article you read that will give the answer at that time, just as anyone who gets tired of the same unimportant topics being regarded as important would respond.

But if you spend the time digging to find out what the vatican has in it's huge well guarded vault and why they don't let just any public person see all they have you'll find out things that you didn't think were true to be true

Upvote 0

DW1980

Don
Site Supporter
Dec 12, 2017
Scotland
✟121,809.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK - SNP
1. I agree with that theme - there is a strong connection there in Satan's plan.

2. But these are real aliens... because fallen angels are real aliens.

3. And also - non-fallen angels are real aliens. and not at all visiting Earth in flashy bright ships trying to get our attention. (Nor in very large slow moving triangle shaped craft)

4. And beings from other worlds are real aliens - sinless ... and not at all visiting Earth in flashy bright ships trying to get our attention.

I think this is where we need to get terminology straight... By aliens we'd usually assume you mean little green men (or grey!). In the past it could mean foreigner, but lingo has moved on. Angels are spirit beings, so I think we need to define what we are discussing maybe?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If you mean intelligent alien life travelling to the earth, then no. Evil spirits posing as aliens, I think it is possible.
I tend to agree with that ; however when I think of times past when the population said it was not possible to sail far out or you would fall off the planet; or when they say that going to mars or other planets is impossible , I say who can prove that life on other solar systems cannot exist ? Just because the bible does not speak of it does not mean they can't exist - saying it can't be possible is not in Gods vocabulary :)

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I think this is where we need to get terminology straight... By aliens we'd usually assume you mean little green men (or grey!).

true that is a modern narrative which I think is a deception either by the person behind the camera, or the men who built the device, or the fallen angels that constructed the deception.

In the past it could mean foreigner, but lingo has moved on.

Yes so in the generic sense -- using it here to mean "extraterrestrial" -- which would be intelligent life form not originating from earth.

Angels are spirit beings,

Indeed - but that does not mean they do not have locality or physical form. Their form is described in some detail in the Bible. We have military jets that do not show up as a physical entity on radar - but they still have form.

As for making humans invisible...

Technology or ability to not be seen or to go through some barrier etc - is not the same thing as having no form.

so I think we need to define what we are discussing maybe?

agreed. good point! :)

Upvote 0

DW1980

Don
Site Supporter
Dec 12, 2017
Scotland
✟121,809.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK - SNP
I tend to agree with that ; however when I think of times past when the population said it was not possible to sail far out or you would fall off the planet; or when they say that going to mars or other planets is impossible , I say who can prove that life on other solar systems cannot exist ? Just because the bible does not speak of it does not mean they can't exist - saying it can't be possible is not in Gods vocabulary :)

True, but the Bible says that humanity is the pinnacle of God's creation (Hebrews 2 I think?). Also, the fall is said to affect all of creation - not just the earth. How would that be fair on actual aliens?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
True, but the Bible says that humanity is the pinnacle of God's creation (Hebrews 2 I think?). Also, the fall is said to affect all of creation - not just the earth. How would that be fair on actual aliens?
To use the word pinnacle is like ' the pinnacle ' of his career - as in the high point , the best ,
God made us in His image which is a pinnacle so to speak , He sees Himself in his creation , the fall of man was very disappointing to God that he considered wiping out mankind entirely , but chose to save it

Creating other worlds and other galaxies are another place ,to say it is not possible does not fit with the scripture:

1 Cor 2:9 (KJV)
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

When all has come to pass and satan and death are in the lake of fire , God has plans for us that humans cannot fathom what they be , so creating other galaxies to visit can be one of those things that "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

With God All things are possible
In the times of Jesus the idea of an automobile ,or computers lest alone A. I. , were simply unthinkable in their time.
Just as some things are unthinkable to some folks today

Upvote 0

DW1980

Don
Site Supporter
Dec 12, 2017
Scotland
✟121,809.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK - SNP
To use the word pinnacle is like ' the pinnacle ' of his career - as in the high point , the best ,
God made us in His image which is a pinnacle so to speak , He sees Himself in his creation , the fall of man was very disappointing to God that he considered wiping out mankind entirely , but chose to save it

Creating other worlds and other galaxies are another place ,to say it is not possible does not fit with the scripture:

1 Cor 2:9 (KJV)
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

When all has come to pass and satan and death are in the lake of fire , God has plans for us that humans cannot fathom what they be , so creating other galaxies to visit can be one of those things that "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

With God All things are possible
In the times of Jesus the idea of an automobile ,or computers lest alone A. I. , were simply unthinkable in their time.
Just as some things are unthinkable to some folks today

I didn't say it's not possible, God could have done that - but the Bible leaves no indication that he did, and lots of reason to say he didn't - for example, what I said about the fall.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cat Loaf You

Dec 11, 2017
Warsaw
✟22,505.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1. I agree with that theme - there is a strong connection there in Satan's plan.

2. But these are real aliens... because fallen angels are real aliens.

3. And also - non-fallen angels are real aliens. and not at all visiting Earth in flashy bright ships trying to get our attention. (Nor in very large slow moving triangle shaped craft)

4. And beings from other worlds are real aliens - sinless ... and not at all visiting Earth in flashy bright ships trying to get our attention.

Jesus is alien too

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I didn't say it's not possible, God could have done that - but the Bible leaves no indication that he did, and lots of reason to say he didn't - for example, what I said about the fall.
That is my point The bible is not the fullness of what God has for us or what he has to say and do ; it is more like an overview

My point is God has more in store for us that he has not told us , why people think everything that God has said or done has to be in the bible is what I'd like to know

Think of a 3 year old child and try to explain to the child all that mankind knows while the child is 3 years old - how much of it do you think that child will actually understand if someone told that child everything that mankind has come to know ?

John2125
And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen

If all the things that Jesus did while on earth were written in books that there not be enough space on earth to contain them , how big a space is would be needed for All the things that God has done outside of earth ? ,

The only reason the bible was written is to show His creation that there is something much better to come in our future and how we can prepare to be a part of that future , and what will happen if you reject it or simply not prepare for it

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey so will advanced UFO technology and AI and stuff be used to consecrate the notion that Jesus is not Lord of creation?

here's a neat video by The Watchman

I wouldn’t worry about it. People will always be people, God will always be God.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn’t worry about it. People will always be people, God will always be God.

and 2Thess 2 will always be right

8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; 9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, 10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. 11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, 12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

And Rev 13 will always be right
12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast,

And Matt 24 will always be right
24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

And Rev 16 will always be right
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is alien too

technically it is correct that God is "alien" -- a life form that did not originate on Earth. That is true.

But in the incarnation -- God the son did something special...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm with you. In fact I go a bit beyond your belief and say that there is no extraterrestrial life. Not only are there the reasons related to the Fall, but there are a bunch of reasons related to salvation. If there were aliens, they would be sinners, too ("all have sinned..."). So then Jesus would have had to die for them, too, but the Word says that He only died once for all. So then the aliens would have somehow been made aware of Jesus, the sinless life, the ministry around Jerusalem, the vicarious sacrifice, the Roman practice of crucifixion, and on and on. None of this would have made any sense to aliens. Hence my conclusion that there are no aliens.

Upvote 0

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've been leaning more toward this lately. Call me crazy, but the Bible doesn't mention the heavens harboring intelligent life.

One cannot make a case for anything not mentioned by the Bible. I am of the opinion that the Bible gives just enough information for the Bible to accomplish all that was for ordained for it to. Recall John mentioning that if everything were written about Jesus, a library the size of the earth could not contain those writings.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: DW1980
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
A point I was trying to bring out is that if there is life on other solar systems that are hundreds of light years away for humans , it is no trouble at all for the angels of Jesus who travel at the speed of thought as many say , they are in a dimension of eternity - past present future all in the now , imagine if Jesus would have spoken of people living somewhere in another galaxy - they would not accept it any more than some people do today so it be unfruitful to tell people about things they cannot possibly study or understand .
As Jesus said about speaking in parables - that since the disciples had a hard time understanding things of the earthly realm , How could they possibly understand things about the Heavenly realm . It can be interesting to ponder these things of aliens , but don't spend too much time on it as there are things people can be doing for the Kingdom to come , in due time we shall learn of these things :)

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Daniel 11:38-39
38 Instead of them, he [The Anti-Christ] will honour a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his ancestors he will honour with gold, and silver, with precious stones, and costly gifts. 39 And he [The Anti-Christ] shall deal with [attack] the strongest fortresses by the help of a STRANGE GOD; whosoever acknowledges him he [The Anti-Christ] will increase with glory: and he shall cause them [Various world leaders] to rule over many, and shall divide the land for a price.

The Anti-Christ will worship a strange God! If the Anti-Christ is the Muslim Mahdi then the Quran also says that Jesus returns to Earth to Damascus flanked by two angels. This Jesus then selects the Mahdi who will rule the world.

If the strong delusion is a Satanic alien deception then this would fit perfectly with:

1 Timothy 4:1
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith, and follow deceiving spirits, and things taught by demons.

And . . .

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,

The apostasy of the Church would happen if Jesus turned up claiming to be Muslim and taking over the world with his puppet king the Mahdi who implements Sharia law.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Are UFOs / Aliens real though?

There's entirely zero evidence that extraterrestrial visitors from another planet has visited us.
And there's no evidence that the claims of people who say they've been abducted actually encountered anything out of this world.

So at the end of the day, we haven't been visited by aliens. And no, aliens aren't demons or part of some grand satanic conspiracy.

Much like unicorns and fairies they are matters of the human imagination.

There very likely could be intelligent life on some distant planet, but we have absolutely no way of knowing one way or the other.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0