Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again, I think it just begs too many questions and could certainly lead someone astray; to doubt God as they start to look into man's understanding of this World instead of relying on what God plainly states about His creation in the Word He's preserved for us. I think God's Word is perfect, and He's all knowing, so who am I to go against what He says?

No, I've never had a spiritual dream. I would like to, but am not praying for it or anything lol. Your dream sounds pretty crazy. I have had an encounter before I was a Christian with a psychic medium who talked with spirit guides. All of her practices were entirely new age, which I had no awareness of at the time. There was a lot of crazy things that happened in this encounter which made me realize this world isn't just physical like I thought it to be. She claimed to be talking to my deceased brother, my grandpa and mentioned some dogs I had in the past whose "spirits" were also present. When God revealed the truth to me, I knew they were nothing but demonic entities masquerading as my loved one's in order to deceive me. I was already deceived as an atheist, but satan's work is never done I suppose.

I've also witnessed demons coming out of people, and only by the power of Jesus name did they come out. It was almost exactly like many of the accounts in the Bible. Many of these people had no symptoms of being possessed, just like Mary Magdalene. But when you laid hands on them and began casting them out, they come out screaming and hissing, even laughing, crying, screaming I hate you. It's like seeing the Bible come to life and doing just what Jesus and the apostles did. What Jesus said we have the power to do in His name. It's amazing seeing someone so set free though.

If you look into them, there's also quite a few people with testimonies who have had alien "visitations" in their rooms. Usually they'll get sleep paralysis, which is very similar to when people have visitations of a succubus or any other type of demon visit them in the night. The amazing thing is, when they call on the name of Jesus, these "aliens" just go away. Same with any other demon. I think this strongly proves that they would be nothing but demonic entities trying to deceive people the way they do with any other thing.

The way the Bible depicts the earth, sheol or hell seems to be directly underneath the earth. I'm not going to argue about the shape of the earth as it causes too much division, even amongst believers in my opinion. But that's what I believe.
All anyone can do is seek. I believe that anyone who honestly seeks will honestly find. Christ came to me over 30 years ago. I thought I was born again at the time. I strongly advise that you stay far away from anyone claiming to be a psychic. I had little understanding of The Word prior to Chris’s visit. He is still opening my eyes to The Word. The UFO issue is a non issue to me. However, there are spiritual entities that come into view perhaps to some.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don’t see the problem from a Christian point of view. A few posters seem to think it would cause problems for YEC cosmology. I’m not sure it would, but we already know that’s wrong anyway. I don’t see why God would have had to tell the Hebrews the story of other planets.

I was interested in UFOs as a teenager. (I’m now 71.). There nothing in the new stuff that wasn’t in the Conlon report in 1968. It had suggested explanations for many sightings, but included a list of sightings that were fairly solid and very hard to explain. That doesn’t mean there’s no terrestrial explanation, either for old or new sightings, of course.

I don't see the problem from a Christian point of view either and I fully accept the possibility of other lifeforms existing elsewhere in the Cosmos. Personally, I think it would be fascinating to finally know that we've never been alone in the universe and humans aren't the only living intelligent species that exist in the incredible vastness of Outer space. I'm definitely not afraid of the possibility and I hope to learn the truth of the matter someday. I'm confident that it would strengthen my faith, not cripple it.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm definitely not afraid of the possibility and I hope to learn the truth of the matter someday.
It will be interesting to see how aliens think, whether they too are fallen like us or instead, are those who we have been quarantined to protect.

Reactions: Guinan
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It will be interesting to see how aliens think, whether they too are fallen like us or instead, are those who we have been quarantined to protect.

We don't have much longer to wait because the Pentagon's report is set to be released on June 1st. It has been some speculation about what this report will entail, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Ex-director of national intelligence, John Ratcliffe, stated in an Fox News interview last month, “We are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery, that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for or are traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.” Ratcliffe was asked in the interview where the unidentified phenomena were sighted and he said "actually all over the world, there have been sightings all over the world."

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Assuming the many reports of encounters are valid (and I'm not saying they all are) but just from how they've presented themselves I think there are some things we can say we've learned.

It seems they like to play cat and mouse with us. Or it seems they like to play games with us like putting a carrot on a string an pulling it quickly away and one asks for what reason? What I mean they appear close to planes... (or so it's reported) circle around them at high speeds.....scare the pilots out of their wits.....pull off maneuvers which defy the acts of physics.....but alas eventually zoom away leaving everyone bewildered.

Same can be said with their actions of people on the ground. Have police forces chase them from county to county.....create a big mystery but then zoom away. (and if one isn't aware that whole police forces have been involved in the chasing of them sorry but one hasn't studied very much) With this being their normal procedure even from that what does that say about them????

Sorry but it doesn't seem to paint a very good picture. Almost seems like a kid putting an ant in a jar, turning it upside down and taking delight in watching the poor creature try desperately to find it's way out. I suppose a word one could use to describe it is they like to tantalize.

Tantalize: to torment with, or as if with, the sight of something desired but out of reach; tease by arousing expectations that are repeatedly disappointed.

So really what would be wrong with taking this approach with them and say, "Look if you have something to say then SAY IT! Stop beating around the bush! A civilized race would and SHOULD show respect towards another but it seems you like game playing! If you're planning to continue this NONSNESE fine but just KNOW THIS.....you've given us every reason NOT to respect you and what goes along with that is WE DON'T TRUST YOU! Keep that in mind if you ever appear and try to say you've had our best interest at heart! No way! Scaring people and trying to razzle dazzle onlookers is not something one who cares about another's psychological well being does."

So...if I were an airline pilot or a cop on the ground with radio, this is what I'd radio them. Look if they're as advanced to do the things they do then surely they can pick up my radio waves. In other words tell them to, GROW UP! and ask them WHAT SORT OF GAME ARE YOU PLAYING!

As for me I wouldn't care what their excuse is. If they didn't know better they should have known better. If they didn't then their thinking is juvenile which means guess what....WE'RE MORE ADVANCED THEN THEY ARE at least in that which is reasonable conduct. And some would say they had to fly around our skies flying at low altitudes so they can see what we're about....NOPE.
That would mean we can do things that can't do even now. Our satellites in space can take zoom in pictures of anything! So what would be their excuse? So I'd ask the question...would they be worthy of our TRUST? I'd say NO and be quick to reject anything they'd say or anything they'd say about themselves. They need to be told they've already made their FIRST IMPRESSIONS and sorry we're not impressed.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We don't have much longer to wait because the Pentagon's report is set to be released on June 1st. It has been some speculation about what this report will entail, but we'll just have to wait and see.
We'll probably be expected to wear masks, social distance and remain at home so as not to be a germicidal threat to the visitors. lol Why we may even be expected to take a vaccine that will protect either them or us. But maybe not. They are already collecting dna on everyone during the pandemic relief efforts.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,308.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Don’t expect too much from the report. Most likely it will summarize sightings, noting that there are many that are hard to explain. I would be very surprised if it concluded that aliens were definitely visiting us, or for that matter, ruled out that possibility.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,308.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Assuming the many reports of encounters are valid (and I'm not saying they all are) but just from how they've presented themselves I think there are some things we can say we've learned.

It seems they like to play cat and mouse with us. Or it seems they like to play games with us like putting a carrot on a string an pulling it quickly away and one asks for what reason? What I mean they appear close to planes... (or so it's reported) circle around them at high speeds.....scare the pilots out of their wits.....pull off maneuvers which defy the acts of physics.....but alas eventually zoom away leaving everyone bewildered.

Same can be said with their actions of people on the ground. Have police forces chase them from county to county.....create a big mystery but then zoom away. (and if one isn't aware that whole police forces have been involved in the chasing of them sorry but one hasn't studied very much) With this being their normal procedure even from that what does that say about them????

Sorry but it doesn't seem to paint a very good picture. Almost seems like a kid putting an ant in a jar, turning it upside down and taking delight in watching the poor creature try desperately to find it's way out. I suppose a word one could use to describe it is they like to tantalize.

Tantalize: to torment with, or as if with, the sight of something desired but out of reach; tease by arousing expectations that are repeatedly disappointed.

So really what would be wrong with taking this approach with them and say, "Look if you have something to say then SAY IT! Stop beating around the bush! A civilized race would and SHOULD show respect towards another but it seems you like game playing! If you're planning to continue this NONSNESE fine but just KNOW THIS.....you've given us every reason NOT to respect you and what goes along with that is WE DON'T TRUST YOU! Keep that in mind if you ever appear and try to say you've had our best interest at heart! No way! Scaring people and trying to razzle dazzle onlookers is not something one who cares about another's psychological well being does."

So...if I were an airline pilot or a cop on the ground with radio, this is what I'd radio them. Look if they're as advanced to do the things they do then surely they can pick up my radio waves. In other words tell them to, GROW UP! and ask them WHAT SORT OF GAME ARE YOU PLAYING!

As for me I wouldn't care what their excuse is. If they didn't know better they should have known better. If they didn't then their thinking is juvenile which means guess what....WE'RE MORE ADVANCED THEN THEY ARE at least in that which is reasonable conduct. And some would say they had to fly around our skies flying at low altitudes so they can see what we're about....NOPE.
That would mean we can do things that can't do even now. Our satellites in space can take zoom in pictures of anything! So what would be their excuse? So I'd ask the question...would they be worthy of our TRUST? I'd say NO and be quick to reject anything they'd say or anything they'd say about themselves. They need to be told they've already made their FIRST IMPRESSIONS and sorry we're not impressed.
I wouldn’t say we’re being tormented.

Assuming that some UFOs originate from outside the earth, there are too many possibilities to be sure of motive. Maybe they’re unmanned drones programmed to hang around key areas but to avoid contact. I wouldn’t attribute motives when it could be programming that gives us impressions that weren’t intended.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Ex-director of national intelligence, John Ratcliffe, stated in an Fox News interview last month, “We are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery, that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for or are traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.” Ratcliffe was asked in the interview where the unidentified phenomena were sighted and he said "actually all over the world, there have been sightings all over the world."

So a question Guinan. If such things are real and it's like the reports say.....why would such beings do such things? Would you think it's right, just or fair for them to scare the human race and as you know having studied the subject....people have been scared.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Don’t expect too much from the report. Most likely it will summarize sightings, noting that there are many that are hard to explain. I would be very surprised if it concluded that aliens were definitely visiting us, or for that matter, ruled out that possibility.
Maybe it will explain why the Russians are going to abandon the joint project and build their own space station and what that may have to do with Space Force.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All anyone can do is seek. I believe that anyone who honestly seeks will honestly find. Christ came to me over 30 years ago. I thought I was born again at the time. I strongly advise that you stay far away from anyone claiming to be a psychic. I had little to know understanding of The Word prior to Chris’s visit. He is still opening my eyes to The Word. The UFO issue is a non issue to me. However, there are spiritual entities that come into view perhaps to some.
Yes, I agree. What you stated reminds me of what Jesus said in Matthew 7:7-8 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

Oh yes, and I too would strongly advise anyone to stay away from psychics. They do nothing but deceive. Just brought it up for the sake of an example.

I think when it comes to these types of discussions, it's always important to come back to the fact that a topic like this does not make or break one's salvation. Jesus is the most important thing and God knows the claiming believers heart, no one else. But these kinds of discussions can definitely be used to shed light on certain topics, especially if the church has been deceived in certain areas, which I believe it has. There's only one truth, and that truth transcends over everything and touches every facet of our reality. But as imperfect humans, I know we will never know everything. Probably not until Jesus returns and who knows even when in perfection, how much knowledge we will actually have.

I'd love to hear your testimony. Have you posted it anywhere here on Christian Forums?

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was in an airport back in January and I was wearing my "I Want To Believe" X-Files t-shirt. A TSA employee approached me and told me he liked my shirt. We talked for a few moments about the show and then the conversation drifted toward the possible existence of UFOs. He stepped closer to me and said, "I wish I could tell you a few of the incredible stories of UFOs witnessed by some Airline Pilots I know, but I'm not allowed to talk publicly about these eyewitness accounts. It would cost me my job." I wanted to talk to him, but I didn't press the issue any further because I didn't want to the reason why he lost his job. I believed him because of the sincerity I heard in his voice and I saw in his eyes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I wouldn’t say we’re being tormented.

I think some might say tomented. There's abduction stories which maybe we won't get into here but I think one could rightly say troubled. Of some of the UFO stories the ones that most talk about I don't find too impressive....like Roswell. The Phoenix Lights story I've found interesting and the most impressive has been the Youngstown UFO account in I believe it was 1992. The thing most interesting is that it involves multiple police forces involved and I'm sure they're not interested in scamming 911 tapes. In the Youngstown incident one cop can be heard saying, "Oh my God please by a plane.....Please, please be a plane!" Wouldn't we call that feeling troubled?

Youngstown UFO - YouTube

Assuming that some UFOs originate from outside the earth, there are too many possibilities to be sure of motive. Maybe they’re unmanned drones programmed to hang around key areas but to avoid contact. I wouldn’t attribute motives when it could be programming that gives us impressions that weren’t intended.

Wouldn't that suggest the ones doing the programming weren't being too wise? That maybe that's not something they should EVER overlook? And wouldn't that put us in the position of rightly telling them LOOK that's not an acceptable excuse?

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So a question Guinan. If such things are real and it's like the reports say.....why would such beings do such things? Would you think it's right, just or fair for them to scare the human race and as you know having studied the subject....people have been scared.

I don't know the motives behind their elusive behavior, to be honest. I've wondered that myself. I don't know what they're up to and what they're trying to accomplish. Maybe they don't think that humans are psychologically prepared for the shocking revelation of their existence. Maybe that's why the U.S. government, and other world governments, are slowly acclimating the public to accept the fact that extraterrestrial beings exist. Maybe these governments are hoping that we, the general public, won't be as shocked whenever (or if) they finally reveal the truth. I don't like that we've been kept in the dark about this for so long, but I understand the reasons why we haven't been told yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I don't know the motives behind their elusive behavior, to be honest. I've wondered that myself. I don't know what they're up to and what they're trying to accomplish.

Now we're talking as if this is all real, BUT...let's go along with that.

Ok so why don't we not even bother so much to understand their motives.....but just tell them, "Knock it off! If you've got something to say then SAY IT!" You would agree right that if they've got the technology they appear to have they most certainly can pick up one of our radio messages? And why don't we tell them you have no right trying to accomplish ANYTHING here, as in this is OUR WORLD not yours! In other words we'd tell them we're FED UP with their game playing.

Maybe they don't think that humans are psychologically ready for the shocking revelation of their existence.

So that excuses them to upset air traffic controllers and pilots, plus police forces and people in general? So how can their caring about our psychological well being explain those things? Therefore why wouldn't they have just stayed on the dark side of the Moon for another 2,000 years. (kidding...not that I believe that they're there)

I don't like that we've been kept in the dark about this for so long, but I can understand the reasons why we haven't been told yet.

I'm tending to think there's nothing more they can tell us any more than one who studies the subject themselves don't already know. Oh they could tell us of other cases they have on secret tapes, objects flying around but really knowing what they're about I think not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I believe they are demons and possibly Angel's (good ones). I believe they are interdimensional also. I do not believe they came from another solar system, it's simply too far away for that kind of thing.

When God's bride is taken in rapture they will come down and say they got rid of the hindrance to mankind's evolution: the Christians. I think that is one possible scenario at least. Let's not focus too much on UFOs though
I agree...

When I think about it.. If we developed the technology to go light years away and find another planet with intelligent life.. like us...

Do you think we would just keep going back and forth for 70 or 80 years.. Playing hide and seek and buzzing in and out?

Seriously.. we would go there... bust in and announce ourselves.. Probably mess it all up... but we would certainly not observe for that long.
IMO..

These are inter dimensional evil entities. God would not have His righteous beings playing games with us.. They show up.. scare the crap out of everyone.. state their business and leave.

These things are setting up a great deception.

What does the bible say? "Even the elect would be deceived"?

Satan has been working on this for centuries. He is the great deceiver.. This is not intelligent life from other planets.. This is the mastermind, Satan, getting ready to trick the world.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,518.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Seriously.. we would go there... bust in and announce ourselves.. Probably mess it all up... but we would certainly not observe for that long.
IMO..
Unless we were the mad scientists observing our lab creation.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟760,777.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Satan has been working on this for centuries. He is the great deceiver.. This is not intelligent life from other planets.. This is the mastermind, Satan, getting ready to trick the world.

Right. They only have one shot at revealing themselves. Once their presence is revealed, they can't put the genie back in the bottle. Whatever end-game they have planned will have to come out at that time.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.