• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

UFO's About To Be Revealed?

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Bobber, Apr 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Martinovich

Daniel Martinovich Friend Supporter

+558
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    In reading through the comments this morning it’s pretty easy to see the divide between those who accept the Bible as the absolute Word of God inspired by him and the basis of all truth. Verses those who think it to be far less than that. Written by “men.” And therefore interpretable in many different ways.

Neither the Bible nor the raw data in any field of science point to an ancient universe. Much more so one that was not created.

Those facts of life, what is written and what the raw data of the natural sciences fit do not declare one way or another that God created life on other planets. Everyone should just say we don’t know. What those facts do declare though is that natural beings from other planets are not visiting us. They have no way to create the means or make the journey in the allowable time span. Therefore if people are seeing and experiencing phenomena. Then what they are running into are supernatural beings, spiritual beings and manifestations. Not natural ones. It’s been happening since the beginning of creation. Why would it stop now?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Daniel Martinovich

Daniel Martinovich Friend Supporter

+558
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Yeah I’m not saying your thumbing your nose at science. What I’m saying is you are being lied to in exactly the way you see the political lies happening today. You don’t go out and research the raw data that exists and come to your own conclusions about what scenario fits it best and what scenario does not. Your just accepting what is popular and even more so what is being imposed with billions of dollars of government money by “ the experts”. As far the understanding the universe. Mankind is is at a cell is a blob of jelly stage. We don’t, period. Lots of scientific conjecture being tested but most of the testing proves it wrong and just raises even more questions. It’s the tabloid science media that makes it look like science is discovering all kinds of answers. In the end of that journey the creation scientists will come out on top just like they have in the earth sciences.

3. Freth

Freth Seventh-day Adventist

+466
    United States
    SDA
    Single
    Full disclosure: I was an avid UFO/alien believer from the 70's into the 2000's.
    • I do not believe that there will be any disclosure, because there is nothing to disclose. It's a distraction to keep our minds engaged in things other than God.
    • I believe that other created beings exist on other worlds, but they are sinless.
    • I believe that God isolated us from those beings because of sin.
    • I do not believe God allows beings from other worlds to visit earth, because of sin.
    • Technology doesn't exist to effectively pull off an alien deception and spiritual beings appearing without a space ship isn't going to seal the deal.
    • There is no prophecy that points to an alien deception, only earthly events are described.
    • Scripture does point to two powers coming together to bring about the mark of the beast. Revelation 13, Revelation 17
    • Scripture does point to impersonators of Christ and says not to believe that any of them are Him. Matthew 24
    I think we should be looking at scripture to see what it says about the end time events that are to happen.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. lsume

lsume Well-Known Member Supporter

+538
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Perhaps God created life elsewhere that didn’t sin. They may live forever like they are. Have you ever had a Spiritual dream? They are very unique and I don’t think you will ever forget them. I’ve had a number of them and one involved perhaps the alien question. I think I had this dream possibly before the typical alien gray picture had been seen by many. I saw in my dream what media has promoted as a gray alien. I knew that it was evil and I ripped off its face and it was black with great evil. The Word in Philippians 2:10-11 Speaks of every knee bowing to the name of Christ including things under the earth. Who are those under the earth?

Phil.2 Verses 10 to 11

1. [10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

5. LizaMarie

LizaMarie Newbie

+534
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    I just read an article from someone who opined that these phenomena are terrestrial in origin, and we need to find out who is behind them. I can link to the article though it's long.
    A good person also to read is Dr. Michael S. Heiser. Like, Dr. Heiser, and the poster above(Freth)
    I do not rule out that God may have created life elsewhere(although I also think we may be it, here on earth, rare earth) but I don't think what is going on now are aliens from another solar system(though I could be proven wrong)
    I believe a great deception is going on.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  6. pescador

pescador Newbie Supporter

+3,243
    Christian
    Married
    My point is that instead of responding to my post you quote my "signature".

a) Why are you doing that?
    b) What is it about either that you don't understand?

7. Eloy Craft

Eloy Craft Myth only points, Truth happened! Supporter

+691
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    That's exactly it. A distraction. Look! Out there! There is salvation out there , cries the flesh because it dies.

8. DamianWarS

DamianWarS Follower of Isa Al Masih Supporter

+2,630
    Christian
    Private
    Didn't the X files cover this? It's a slight of hand move by the government to distract what they are really doing.

9. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+5,204
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    No I do not. Even governments bow to the money of the elites (or perhaps you would prefer the 1%), these self proclaimed corporate saviours who would have us believe their philanthropic ways are not self and profit motivated.

10. JacksBratt

JacksBratt Searching for Truth Supporter

+5,589
    Canada
    Protestant
    Married
    I agree with the fact that disclosure is being rolled out slowly. However, there is less chance of panic today than there was in the 50's 60's and 70s.

Generations of today are primed for something like this.

I disagree, however, with your view that these are from other planets... I believe that these are demonic beings and they are playing in to the narrative of "extraterrestrials"

My belief, and I don't expect you to agree, are that these are inter dimensional beings... not interplanetary beings.

I truly believe that this increase in observations and acceptance is part and parcel to the coming end times. If we are not in them already.

11. lsume

lsume Well-Known Member Supporter

+538
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Consider “that day won’t come except there be a great falling away first”

12. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+5,204
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Because at the time that was all that was there in response,. Perhaps you edited later. I did respond to that when it showed up.

13. Littlek

Littlek I'm His

+287
    Christian
    Married
    I personally don't believe in aliens. I mean God could make whatever he wanted to...but for me it's a no. I think its probably on the lines of demons/fallen angels.
    We are all entitled to our opinions though. I hear about it, see it on the tel-lie-vision..but brush it off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. renniks

renniks Well-Known Member

+2,448
    Christian
    Married
    Well, the Bible does support the idea of a global government and having to accept certain things to buy or sell...God hasn't abandoned us, but God doesn't always save his people from current the events that are part of living on a broken world.

15. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+2,431
    Non-Denom
    I suppose that's right. With entertainment like Star Trek so many, many different versions of the show it amazes me they wouldn't have concluded there's way too many where it's too much of an overplay.

As for me if there's anything to this that's what I'd think as well. If they were interplanetary it would mean they were of the physical order and going up to light speed for such would be impossible.

16. Pavel Mosko

Pavel Mosko Arch-Dude of the Apostolic Supporter

+3,441
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    I agree but I think we are half way there now.

I've talked about in other threads about the relationship between UFOs and the Occult. Basically that the people who see them, aliens etc. often have some kind of past history with the occult. And besides that I think there are some other kinds of parallels quite a few people see "cryptid" creatures like Bigfoot etc. but the encounter is less like seeing an exotic rare animal and much more like seeing something demonic. Probably the best example of this are "Dogman" sightings where people see werewolf like creatures, which has become a "thing" as I mentioned in a thread I posted a month or two back.

When Sane and Honest People See Werewolves...

Anyway I find some of these stories interesting. There are a lot of fakes of course because lots of people are practical jokers. But beyond that, it does look to me that a certain portion of the populace in some way is being Demonized, harrassed etc. Lots of demonic over tones to the various encounters and people seem to suffer from PTSD. And sometimes these are with Christians, which I tend to pay attention to. Like prayer often ends the encounter, drives the thing away, or keeps the thing from returning.

In terms of UFO's I think many people would find the claim by beings that obviously appear to be aliens, and can work wonders allegedly through super technology a big torpedo to their faith. But yes, I think things would have to go down hill from here for that to happen, because I think they would not be able to resist Christians who assume they are demons/fallen angels/ Nephilim and actively pray against them from the start!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+2,431
    Non-Denom
    I wonder if it could go this way though. These things begin manifesting and let's just call them certain type of Christians become disillusioned by rhetoric by unbelievers, "See there your God believing viewpoint that humanity was unique just went by the way side!"

I think some might be so weak they'd fall for it especially when made to feel stupid if they question what these so called "benevolent" beings told humanity. To question what they say could be deemed being a dangerous conspiracy theorist and an enemy to humanity so therefore they swallow hook line and sinker whatever is said. = Falling away=

18. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+8,552
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    I am open minded to them being aliens. Their technology may be completely different to ours. Who knows.

We all need to stay strong in our love of God. Whatever happens.

19. myst33

myst33 Well-Known Member

+1,164
    Czech Republic
    Christian
    Single
    I do not follow your logic... dogs are not unique, because there are also cats? Humans are unique as humans.

20. myst33

myst33 Well-Known Member

+1,164
    Czech Republic
    Christian
    Single
    They are not aliens. There are no traces of alien civilizations anywhere. You cannot develop super technology without having industry, satellites, radio signals etc. Its all dead around us and suddenly aircrafts of aliens all around us? Hardly.

So far, there is nothing about these "objects" that is not imaginable for our human technology to achieve. Being fast etc. is nothing so hardcore that it has to be from aliens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.