up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Consider that when man was trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes in a national fashion, all that was needed as an outside threat to keep the fear level high and people loyal, was a threat outside the nation. Now that the globalists are in charge, they need something outside of the globe. Same game, broader perspective.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Consider that when man was trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes in a national fashion, all that was needed as an outside threat to keep the fear level high and people loyal, was a threat outside the nation. Now that the globalists are in charge, they need something outside of the globe. Same game, broader perspective.
I believe that Ronald Reagan made that exact comment in a speech..

Upvote 0

Daniel Martinovich

Friend
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2011
Southwest USA
Visit site
✟487,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Seems contradictory to say demons are afraid of you, and also that people see what they believe they’ll see.
Not sure you get what I mean, or I get what you mean.
What I mean is I have power over demons in the name of Jesus. This is not theoretical power but experiential power. All Christians do theoretically. Therefore what ever power demons have to manipulate Christians is based on whatever power Christians inadvertently give them. It is the same with the culture as a whole at least indirectly.

So when Christians directly or a culture indirectly are experiencing
all kinds of demonic manifestations. That is a direct result of what Christians or a culture accepts as truth.

On another note. Demonic manifestations are inherently deceitful. Christians are not spiritual because they are seeing or experiencing them. As far as them being afraid of me. I guess what I mean is I have power over them unless I somehow open the door to them. In that case I am using the power and authority Christ gave us to allow them into my life. Which I’ve inadvertently done a few times. We all do.

let me put it this way. How can we “cast out” what we are allowing? Answer, we can’t. We have to figure out what kind of lie or deceit we accepted in the first place that allowed the Devil into our life to mess with us. Figure that out, repent and that devil gone. May try to come back with a repackaged lie. But for it to get back into your life or family. You have to accept the repackaged lie first.

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Speaking of President Ronald Reagan...

He went public with his two UFO sightings and discussed both of his sightings in precise detail. Both of the sightings occurred when he was the 33rd Governor of California (1967–1975). You can read about the details of his two personal UFO sightings on this site: Ronald Reagan's UFO Sightings.

And in other news about President Reagan... Reagan and Gorbachev Agreed to Pause the Cold War in Case of an Alien Invasion during the 1985 Geneva Summit. Here is an excerpt from the article: "It’s hard to say how serious Reagan was when he asked Gorbachev if the Soviets would help fight off an alien invasion, but he was far from the first government official to mull over out-of-this-world fighting tactics. During the 1950s and ‘60s, a group of U.S. Army engineers was tasked with thinking up theoretical weapons that could be used to defend non-existent lunar bases. And recently, Anatoly Zak reports for Popular Mechanics, the Russian government revealed that in the 1970s, the Soviet Almaz space station was not only armed with a top-secret space cannon, but it was also test-fired."

346011_35aba0d1183309687538b54abafe33a8.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Not sure you get what I mean, or I get what you mean.
What I mean is I have power over demons in the name of Jesus. This is not theoretical power but experiential power. All Christians do theoretically. Therefore what ever power demons have to manipulate Christians is based on whatever power Christians inadvertently give them. It is the same with the culture as a whole at least indirectly.

So when Christians directly or a culture indirectly are experiencing
all kinds of demonic manifestations. That is a direct result of what Christians or a culture accepts as truth.

On another note. Demonic manifestations are inherently deceitful. Christians are not spiritual because they are seeing or experiencing them. As far as them being afraid of me. I guess what I mean is I have power over them unless I somehow open the door to them. In that case I am using the power and authority Christ gave us to allow them into my life. Which I’ve inadvertently done a few times. We all do.

let me put it this way. How can we “cast out” what we are allowing? Answer, we can’t. We have to figure out what kind of lie or deceit we accepted in the first place that allowed the Devil into our life to mess with us. Figure that out, repent and that devil gone. May try to come back with a repackaged lie. But for it to get back into your life or family. You have to accept the repackaged lie first.
I agree that we have power over these entities through the blood of Jesus.

I have heard of people rebuking unknown flying objects and life like beings in different literature.

Christians are not generally taught stuff like this in our churches today. Which is sad.

A couple in my small group had a "man" who was in their house. All of them saw him but all were afraid to say anything. One day their daughter breached the subject and they all realized the problem was not just with them seeing him.

So, the elders of the church came over and rebuked him (because there is no such thing as people who have not "crossed over". These are evil beings of another dimension sent to deceive). After rebuking him in the name and blood of Christ, they prayed over the house and took it back in Christ's name..
From time to time they will see him walking up and down their road outside their house. But no more issues in their home.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.