• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

UFO's About To Be Revealed?

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Bobber, Apr 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+2,439
    Non-Denom
    Tucker reacts to video of UFO confirmed by Pentagon - YouTube

(Just released the other day)

Folks look there was a time when this type of thing would cause smirks and laughter. Are things though getting a lot more serious now? I got my own world view on just what might be occurring but what about you? Serious stuff or just more things to laugh off?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. GOD Shines Forth!

GOD Shines Forth! Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,209
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    More like "Set the Distraction Phaser to 10!!!"

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Pavel Mosko

Pavel Mosko Arch-Dude of the Apostolic Supporter

+3,452
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    Oh I think there is some potential of an "End of Days Deception" where Fallen Angels, Demons, Nephilim or whatever appear as benevolent space beings who claim to have "originally seeded life on this planet long age, but now want to save us from our own destructive tendencies" much like in various Sci Fi films, except the aim is all the One World government under an anti-Christ figure.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Rene Loup

Rene Loup Saved Wolf Among Sheep

+586
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    These Bible passages come to mind regarding deception, signs in the sky, and the reality of it:

~Luke 21:5-38 (ICB)

~Mark 13:1-37 (ICB)

~Matthew 24:1-51 (ICB)

Bible Gateway passage: Luke 21, Mark 13, Matthew 24 - King James Version
    Bible Gateway passage: Luke 21, Mark 13, Matthew 24 - New King James Version
    Bible Gateway passage: Luke 21, Mark 13, Matthew 24 - New International Version
    Bible Gateway passage: Luke 21, Mark 13, Matthew 24 - International Children’s Bible

There is a novel trilogy titled, The Christ Clone Trilogy, by James BeauSeigneur, which is about...

...the Biblical End Times disguised as an alien invasion, as part of the strong delusion set by the Antichrist. The Antichrist is a clone of The Lord Jesus Christ, using DNA found on the shroud of Turin.

5. Eftsoon

Eftsoon Member

+104
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    This is a compelling idea, yes. I think that many things will dovetail together, in particular transhumanism and materialism.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. FutureAndAHope

FutureAndAHope Just me Supporter

+1,695
    Christian
    Married
    UFO deception could be one of the lastdays, "strong delusions", but as Christians, we need to be not moved by what we "see", but by what God has shown us to be true.

I was once unsettled by a video I watched on youtube, regarding a NDE that was said to be from a child who drowned. He said a man told him when he was dying that after a world war occurred aliens would come to the earth. Whether this story is even true I do not know, but if it was a valid NDE, we need to know that these things "could happen", to shake the faith of man. We need to have the kind of faith, that even if an alien did turn up to our door, we would still believe in Jesus.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+5,204
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Shouldn't b a big surprise, especially to Christians who can see past the immediate reaction of compatriots who say 'oh it must be demons'. Jesus said there are many mansions in God's house so why not get to know them. I do have my suspicions though that this may be an attempt to demoralize a religion the Great Reset is trying to squash. For an anti-Christ to arise, all notions of God dwelling among us must first be usurped to make room for fraudulent gods.

8. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+8,564
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Trust in God

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Basil the Great

Basil the Great Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,725
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    I have been convinced for decades that aliens have been visiting the Earth. However, I do not expect the government to admit to such. Rumor has it that Harry Truman covered up Roswell and other UFO events, as he feared that acknowledging that aliens from other planets do exist would cause mass hysteria. Some suspect that if such were ever proved, many people would lose their faith in organized religion.

Yes, trust in God is always first and foremost, but a belief and trust in God does not preclude that aliens might exist on other planets and that they may have visited the Earth.

10. timothyu

+5,204
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Then the Soviets should have had no qualms coming clean with what they knew.

11. Guinan

Guinan Well-Known Member

+1,552
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    US-Republican
    Finally, a subject I'm very well familiar with. It's quite clear, based on a couple of the opposing posts in this thread that I don't agree with some other Christians on the subject. But I learned a long time ago that arguing and debating this subject with these Christians is pointless and it gets me nowhere.

Before I commence, I would like to say that I'm speaking as an amateur Ufologist and a member of MUFON. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but I've researched this subject for many years. I've also experienced a couple of incidences that can be categorized under Close Encounters of the First Kind.

I'm being completely honest when I say that I believe a disclosure on UFOs from the government is imminent. It's only a matter of time. There are too many eyes on the skies with modern technology and the government's longstanding dam of denial has already started to crumble. In fact, there are significant cracks in many places. Of course, I can't say when a disclosure will happen or what it will entail, but I believe it's coming soon and it will be an earth shattering experience for a lot of people.

I believe the American public is slowly being acclimated to accept some level of a disclosure on UFOs from our government. Why has the federal government suddenly declassified remarkable UFO footage and admitted that these videos are authentic after adamantly denying the existence of UFOs for more than 70 years (since the 1947 Roswell Incident)? I think this question is deserving of an answer.

eed4e977bdd83ead24ae1fda07e4fb58.jpg

Personally, I think a disclosure of a large magnitude would be emotionally devastating and petrifying to the vast majority of Americans. It would cause a massive widespread panic and perhaps even an economic collapse. It might cause some people to take their life or riot in the streets. An immediate disclosure would cause a serious crisis of faith for many religious people, especially for fundamentalist Christians. The revelation that extraterrestrials actually exist could turn the Church on its head.

Considering the high risk of causing economic devastation and mass hysteria, I think the powers that be within the U.S. government are wise to release small quantities of declassified information every now and then relating to their knowledge of UFOs. As I implied, I don't think an immediate disclosure to the general public is a good idea. There's no denying that the government has consistently denied the existence of UFOs for the last 70 years. I'm certainly curious to know why the federal government has unequivocally changed its longstanding stance and publicly released declassified footage of UFOs that clearly acknowledges the existence of "unidentified aerial phenomena." Why the change of heart?

It's not a secret to the people who know me IRL that I believe extraterrestrial lifeforms exist and have visited Earth on numerous occasions throughout the history of mankind. I believe this because of all the plethora of evidence that I've seen over the years. In fact, I believe it's undeniable. It's also worth mentioning that astronomers estimate that there are around 100 billion other solar systems in the Milky Way alone. I feel that it's very arrogant to believe that humans are the only intelligent beings in our galaxy, let alone in the entire vastness of Outer space. It's highly improbable that we are alone.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  12. timothyu

+5,204
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Communism is long gone. Terrorism is old news. Every threat we give up more freedoms. Once the virus threat settles down and they've seen how much we are willing to give up, they will need a new outside threat for the fear factor needed to have us give up the last of our rights in order to obtain protection under a unified global agency/government. Christians should already be aware of it's purpose. Nothing happens over night, but it is coming to fruition..

13. DragonFox91

DragonFox91 Well-Known Member

+444
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I'll believe it when I see it.

14. Maria Billingsley

Maria Billingsley Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,457
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Sillyness. If you look carefully, there is a parachute behind it.

15. Guinan

Guinan Well-Known Member

+1,552
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    US-Republican
    I think that's a good attitude to have. An open mind can prevent panic and fear later on.

16. timothyu

+5,204
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Some will see it when they decide to believe it :)

17. Guinan

Guinan Well-Known Member

+1,552
    United States
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    US-Republican
    I must admit that that's an interesting point of view.

Meanwhile, the countdown to disclosure has already begun... US intelligence agencies have 180 days to share what they know about UFOs, thanks to the Covid-19 relief and spending bill AND Thanks to Trump-era covid relief bill, a UFO report may soon be public — and it’ll be big, ex-official says.

The CIA released thousands of UFO documents online. Here’s how to read them

CIA releases entire collection of UFO-related documents to truth-seeking website

UFO report details ‘difficult to explain’ sightings, says US ex-intelligence director

As I said, it's only a matter of time.

18. pescador

pescador Newbie Supporter

+3,266
    Christian
    Married
    \

You wrote, "Once the virus threat settles down and they've seen how much we are willing to give up, they will need a new outside threat for the fear factor needed to have us give up the last of our rights in order to obtain protection under a unified global agency/government." [my emphases]

Are you serious?

a) Who is "they"?
    b) What is your justification for writing this?
    c) Where is your faith in God?

19. timothyu

+5,204
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    "Eisegesis is the process of interpreting text in such a way as to introduce one's own presuppositions, agendas or biases. It is commonly referred to as reading into the text. It is often done to "prove" a pre-held point of concern, and to provide confirmation bias corresponding with the pre-held interpretation and any agendas supported by it."

Your point?

20. Handmaid for Jesus

Handmaid for Jesus You can't steal my joy Supporter

+29,448
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    Well, I heard one minister say when they come down,we go up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.