• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

UFO visual artifact??

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I know it's in my eyes. But anyone heard of this optical condition?

I would see an orb, glowing brightly in white light. Moving at medium speed across my vision with a short, glowing tail.

It's also making very abrupt, sharp but random changes in direction and speed like a pinball. Also disappearing at one point and simultaneously re-appearing at a different location.

Ironically, the appearance and motion closely resembles UFO accounts of pilots encountering these mysterious flying objects.

Previously, these visual artifacts have bluish white color and "maneuvering" more gently. THe last one is able to "teleport" and displayed extreme maneuvering characteristics and pure white in glow, as if they're "upgrading" somehow.

It can last up to 5 seconds. Sometimes, it leaves feeling a bit light headed or in an altered state of consciousness. It's strange, Dr. Google doesn't have any answers.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
It could be a medical condition. I had them for a time when suffering from migraines. It was also a period of immense stress and that probably was a factor too. When both relented it went away and hasn’t returned.

If you have frequent headaches visit a neurologist.

~Bella

• Informative
Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Could you be speaking of 'Floaters'?

None of the qualities I described matches that of floaters. I do have floaters so I know what they are and what they look like.

Perhaps you may have a detached retina?

Doesn't match any of the symptoms of detached retina.

How long has this happened and when, and where are you? In the dark, outside?

Started couple of years ago. It happens either in the dark or bright surroundings. Happens rarely though.

The early ones have a very strong resemblance to "lightning leader" in slow motion. There's plenty of these slo-motion videos of lightning in Youtube. It even glows brightly in bluish or purplish white exactly how lightning leaders are colored.

The last one is quite different in that it matches some of US Navy accounts of "Advanced Aerospace Threats" (UFO in layman's term).

An example of this is the USS Nimitz Nov 2004 UFO encounter.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It could be a medical condition. I had them for a time when suffering from migraines. It was also a period of immense stress and that probably was a factor too. When both relented it went away and hasn’t returned.

If you have frequent headaches visit a neurologist.

~Bella

THankfully not. I only get migraines when I didn't get a decent sleep or missed a meal. Those things I'm trying my best to avoid.

Upvote 0