✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Like what's going on?
Are they trying to create a one world order Like Ronald Reagan once suggested might happen if we were facing an alien threat ?

Well, you can definitely know that there is more to it than they are letting us minions know.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

I wonder with all the so called sophisticated satellite technology and ability to go out into space millions to billions of miles supposedly from earth and collect data and photos etc.. and send back to earth.

Why do the Chinese need weather balloons for spying, why not use the magnificent satellite technology developed by the esteemed scientist of earth.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFollower

Veritas vos liberabit
Dec 6, 2022
eastern townships, Quebec
✟17,234.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Like what's going on?
Are they trying to create a one world order Like Ronald Reagan once suggested might happen if we were facing an alien threat ?

this is all a distraction while the illuminati/satanic elites perare the NWO, mark of the neast coming fast. Follow the money ( corrupt ultra rich people) you will then know.

1676503246752.png

JFF

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

I wonder with all the so called sophisticated satellite technology and ability to go out into space millions to billions of miles supposedly from earth and collect data and photos etc.. and send back to earth.

Why do the Chinese need weather balloons for spying, why not use the magnificent satellite technology developed by the esteemed scientist of earth.

Good question.. I think that they are using these balloons to tap into cell signals that are probably too weak to pick up otherwise.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
of course the alien threat is not real if we see aliens I am certain they are evil entity.

Peace,

Jff
I agree. There are no aliens from other planets...

There are demons and fallen angels which would gladly decieve the world into the belief that they are from another planet...

The end is nearer and nearer. Time is short. What we will see in the coming years will be eventful.

Maranatha.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,345.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
My ex is German. She told me that in Germany, where the other side of the hill has a town or village, UFO claims are all but non-existent. Unlike most to at least the Western U.S. where there is often no human habitations on the other side of the hill.

On the other hand many of those villages do not consider a building that has been there for over 100 years as old. They do get a lot of claims of ghosts.

• Informative
Reactions: guyver
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This UFO thing is just a distraction. From what? Not sure, there's so many bad things going on right now.
It is IMO the coming great deception. Satan, his fallen angels and his loyal demons... are going to pose as "aliens".

He is the great deciever after all.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,286.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ever notice how UFOs just seem to show up. Where do they park when not in use? Where is their base or mothership? This all suggests interdimensional travel, and that suggests demons. We know that demons will take over the Earth when the Antichrist arrives. Interestingly, Muslims claim a connection between Jinn (Jinni or genie) and UFOs.

Massive Demonic Presence on Earth Before Jesus Returns | Christian Forums

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,720.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I think the recent increase in UFO activity where fighter planes are being sent to shoot them down, if not balloons from China are probably privately owned drones. Of course, they're not telling us what they are and possibly false flag operations.

Since couple of months ago, I've been posting dreams of getting visited by the same 'alien' visitors. I won't call them aliens because they looked like Polynesians or Native Americans only living many light years away in other stars. Unsurprisingly, they made first appearance in North America. While wearing their 'space suits', they looked like human-sized Katsina Dolls -those items crafted by Hopi and Zuni Indians.

If these dreams end up being a prophecy then America is in big trouble.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think the recent increase in UFO activity where fighter planes are being sent to shoot them down, if not balloons from China are probably privately owned drones. Of course, they're not telling us what they are and possibly false flag operations.

Since couple of months ago, I've been posting dreams of getting visited by the same 'alien' visitors. I won't call them aliens because they looked like Polynesians or Native Americans only living many light years away in other stars. Unsurprisingly, they made first appearance in North America. While wearing their 'space suits', they looked like human-sized Katsina Dolls -those items crafted by Hopi and Zuni Indians.

If these dreams end up being a prophecy then America is in big trouble.
I'd question whether they are actually dreams or not. Many people have "beings" visit them in the night. When the people who have these experiences rebuke the "beings" in the name of Jesus... the beings vanish instantly.

Could be that you are experiencing visits from demonic beings.

If you want to view actual people talking about this sort of thing, with a man who is very experienced and knowledgable on this subject... Tune in to L.A. Marzulli on YouTube. He has a whole series of very well done documentaries on the subjects of the supernatural, UFO's, Nephilime, giants, megalithic structures and how it all ties in to the biblical truth.

You can stream his material or purchase the CD's. This is not fly by night nonsense. LA researches and consults with other experts. Often they pay for the lab studies and other expences right out of their own pockets.

Well worth the visit to his sites.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,720.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'd question whether they are actually dreams or not. Many people have "beings" visit them in the night. When the people who have these experiences rebuke the "beings" in the name of Jesus... the beings vanish instantly.

Could be that you are experiencing visits from demonic beings.

If you want to view actual people talking about this sort of thing, with a man who is very experienced and knowledgable on this subject... Tune in to L.A. Marzulli on YouTube. He has a whole series of very well done documentaries on the subjects of the supernatural, UFO's, Nephilime, giants, megalithic structures and how it all ties in to the biblical truth.

You can stream his material or purchase the CD's. This is not fly by night nonsense. LA researches and consults with other experts. Often they pay for the lab studies and other expences right out of their own pockets.

Well worth the visit to his sites.

I am only able to rebuke entities in a dream once it becomes 'lucid' that is I become aware it's a dream. It always happens during nightmares and sometimes in ordinary dreams. And I have successfully rebuked entities in a nightmare in the name of Jesus many times before. I've also successfully rebuked aliens in dreams too.

Curiously, one of the aliens I rebuked in a dream is the same entity the Native Americans call a 'Trickster'. This 'Trickster' is very much like 'Loki' in Norse mythology. Ofc, I didn't know about this 'trickster' until after having the dream and investigated on it through the internet.

I don't know why it it often involves the Native Americans both good and bad ones. I don't even live in the American continent so it's something of a curiosity to keep having dreams about aliens who are either Native Americans themselves or one of the spirits known to them..

I cannot rebuke anything in a dream unless they threaten me in any way. I also cannot rebuke or test anyone unless they make claim they come in the name of our Lord and the test is not as simple as what's written in the Bible. I think the Bible meant it that way to set apart those who are diligent in seeking the Truth and those who aren't.

Because I've used the Biblical way of testing the spirits before and they're not 100% foolproof. Not every spirit you cast away or rebuke aren't genuinely defeated. They can also pretend/fake defeat. They're a lot smarter than what most Christians assume and things are not really simple as most people want it to be (mostly for the sake of convenience).

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am only able to rebuke entities in a dream once it becomes 'lucid' that is I become aware it's a dream. It always happens during nightmares and sometimes in ordinary dreams. And I have successfully rebuked entities in a nightmare in the name of Jesus many times before. I've also successfully rebuked aliens in dreams too.

Curiously, one of the aliens I rebuked in a dream is the same entity the Native Americans call a 'Trickster'. This 'Trickster' is very much like 'Loki' in Norse mythology. Ofc, I didn't know about this 'trickster' until after having the dream and investigated on it through the internet.

I don't know why it it often involves the Native Americans both good and bad ones. I don't even live in the American continent so it's something of a curiosity to keep having dreams about aliens who are either Native Americans themselves or one of the spirits known to them..

I cannot rebuke anything in a dream unless they threaten me in any way. I also cannot rebuke or test anyone unless they make claim they come in the name of our Lord and the test is not as simple as what's written in the Bible. I think the Bible meant it that way to set apart those who are diligent in seeking the Truth and those who aren't.

Because I've used the Biblical way of testing the spirits before and they're not 100% foolproof. Not every spirit you cast away or rebuke aren't genuinely defeated. They can also pretend/fake defeat. They're a lot smarter than what most Christians assume and things are not really simple as most people want it to be (mostly for the sake of convenience).
Seems like you have a good handle on this sort of thing. I still think you would be interested in LA's work.
He may even have you on his show as he is looking for people who have experiences just like yours and he interviews them on his show.

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No such thing as aliens, or monsters, in God's creation. Demons yes, but not aliens.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Ezekiel 1 about what he saw that was the color of amber, which in the Hebrew means 'highly polished spectral metal' per Strong's Exhaustive Concordance. It had legs like a calf (i.e. landing gear), and when it went it turned not (i.e., was round shaped), etc. And the most amazing thing Ezekiel saw was that GOD's throne was on it.

So just as we have good and bad people driving cars on the road today, in the Heavenly dimension there's good and bad angels flying those craft.

I believe the demons, disguising themselves as aliens, have long since been in contact with the powers that be in this world. We should not be surprised that secret Lucifer worship can be found among many of the higher powers in governments, corporations, finance, politics, and even religion. Just back in the 1930's, there were at least twelve initiate secret societies that met in Lyons, France which is the seat of what they call The Grand Orient. They together made up an organization abbreviated as F.U.D.O.S.I., a French title that meant something like, United Federation of Initiatic Orders. Freemasonry was a member, as was the Rosicrucian Order (AMORC). And just as the British Mason John Robison revealed in his 1798 book Proofs Of A Conspiracy, the Illuminati order had been created by an orthodox Jewish professor Adam Wieshaupt that taught at Ingolstadt university in Austria, with his Illuminati Order having infiltrated the highest levels of continental Masonry, with its purpose being to overthrow the governments and royal families of Europe, and Christianity. (free at archive.org -- Proofs of a Conspiracy : John Robison : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive)

I'm also surprised that so many brethren have not put two and two together about Satan and his host of angels coming to this earth in OUR earthly dimension, as written in Revelation 12:7 forward. It says there because of the war in Heaven between Michael and his angels vs. Satan and his angels, that then there will no more be a place found for Satan and his angels in Heaven. That means Satan and his angels are to be booted... out of Heaven literally, and that leaves only one other place he can go, and it is to this earth where we are, in OUR dimension. Now link that to the start of the "great tribulation", and maybe you will understand what the coming great tribulation is actually going to be about!

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Balloons are dirt cheap. They can go pretty much anywhere that the people being overflown will will put up with, while satellites have to stay in their orbits. Balloons can always be palmed off as "weather balloons" as a cover story. "Oh, it just blew off course."

Upvote 0