ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Brothers. The Syrian president Bashar al-Assad is from God, because he's the legal head of government. Assad cares about his people more than all of us foreign "couch observers" of the planet alltogether.

But understand. It's not only singular man Assad. Don't be so overly naive and simplistic. It's all the remnants of legal government, peace and order in this poor land that matters. "War against Assad" is war against any chance to secular peace and order in Syria ever. Whoever is against Assad, is against God in this poor hurting war-torn region.

As consequence, destruction of Syria will be a catalyst to much bigger war. It's like the domino effect. Syria as the first domino piece is barely holding up... It will surely fall, because too many dark strong forces want her to fall. And then?...

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Reports of the deaths of 4 kids from a missile falling short seem to be to be misinformation and lack evidence.

Please read here:

Nine civilians killed in US missile attack in Homs – Syrian Arab News Agency

"Civil sources told SANA that two missiles used in the US attack that hit al-Shairat airbase in the Central Region killed five civilians, including three children, in addition to causing huge material damage to the houses.

Another US missile fell in al-Hamrat village, killing four civilians, including a child. Moreover, seven civilians were injured as a missile struck houses in al-Manzoul village, 4 km away from al-Shairat airbase."

Four young innocent lives cut short, along with five of their parents and older siblings. Seven injured but alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
.... This has false flag or Israel all over it. Of course there is no way you can get close to where it happened to verify anything......
That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. But your opinion, and a fiver will only get you a coffee at Starbucks.

None of the evidence in the news that I have seen show any Stars of David. The Russians and the Syrians are close enough and they haven't noticed any of those stars either.
Maybe they are covering for the Jews though.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟821,361.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Depends on the bomb. I remember when I worked a program with the consequence management team President Clinton shot down proposed attacks on Iraq's chemical factories in the late 90s. No one could assure him the attacks would completely destroy any agents present.

Was there ever any evidence to legitimate Clintons fears. The expert opinion shared by the BBC seems to contradict that view as Sarin is usually stored as 2 chemicals which need to be combined to produce the gas. A bomb would simply have incinerated both chemicals.

Syria 'chemical attack': What we know - BBC News

• Informative
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Was there ever any evidence to legitimate Clintons fears. The expert opinion shared by the BBC seems to contradict that view as Sarin is usually stored as 2 chemicals which need to be combined to produce the gas. A bomb would simply have incinerated both chemicals.

In today's world, no reason is even needed. A couple of fake videos shot who knows when and where - voila, you can bomb the hell out of any government.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It would depend if it was already weaponized.

For the Clinton decision not to strike in the late 90s, it was more the dual use of the facility for fertilizers.

Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. But your opinion, and a fiver will only get you a coffee at Starbucks.

None of the evidence in the news that I have seen show any Stars of David. The Russians and the Syrians are close enough and they haven't noticed any of those stars either.
Maybe they are covering for the Jews though.

Israel IS involved. Not at the level to conduct such false flag, though. They prepare and equip fighters on their territory and perform strikes against Syrian army from time to time. They're being careful on the ground, concentrating most if the efforts in the diplomatic sphere. This is what is seen on the surface.

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There's both S300 and S400 near two Russian bases in Syria.
I know that they have the S400's located at the Khmeimim Air Base which is located near the coast at the Northwest tip of Syria but to my knowledge they are not being used (as yet) to protect Syrian Air Bases.

RT announced today that the Russians are sending their Missile Battle Cruiser back to the coast of Syria which is probably intended to knock out any US cruise missiles and if the US does not stop its terror polices toward Syria we could even see the Russians sinking US missile ships.

Our Prime Minister here in Australia has just announced that the Americans will not continue these types of attacks against Syria, where Trump has said that it was a "once off", this may have come about due to Russia's warning that Trump will be risking a war with Russia over Syria if they continue with their terror campaign in Syria and the US knows that it would probably not have enough resources to fight this type of war with Russia in the Middle East.

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I agree, there is no reason Assad or Putin would take this great a risk right now considering who Trump is. They have everything to lose. This has false flag or Israel all over it. Of course there is no way you can get close to where it happened to verify anything. Just really surprised Trump would take the bait so easily. Although, there isn't much left to destroy in Syria with a few cruise missiles except lives, mainly Assad's. Still, why wouldn't Trump be more discriminating about this decision and see that it doesn't add up?
The chemical weapons could have been supplied by either one of the various Islamo-terrorist groups in Syria, or by Israel and maybe even the US.

Upvote 0

NeedyFollower

Feb 29, 2016
N Carolina
✟71,145.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Israel IS involved. Not at the level to conduct such false flag, though. They prepare and equip fighters on their territory and perform strikes against Syrian army from time to time. They're being careful on the ground, concentrating most if the efforts in the diplomatic sphere. This is what is seen on the surface.
Hi brother ..I hope you are well. I can't help but think that we all are looking at the earthly campaigns/war being waged and do not consider the spiritual battle being lost ...at least here in the US. Not unfair to say that most professing christians here in the US are chasing money and earthly success . Are deceived into voting for Trump ( or maybe voting at all ) because he was against gay marriage and abortion . The christian right says according to scripture, marriage is between one man and one woman. This is correct and more than half of professing christians are in adulterous relationships with their 2nd or 3rd "spouse" while their original spouse has also remarried and belongs to another congregation . What confusion ! And we think we are "the good guys " ..None is good but God . And christians in rebellion may expect the same reward as non christians in rebellion . War in Syria ? Look around . War against God everywhere .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What? You have got to be kidding!!! They bombed the area where chemical weapons were stored. You know...those chemical weapons used to kill so many innocent Syrian men, women, and children just a few days ago? They gave Assad plenty of time and opportunities. The USA didn't bomb innocent people.
America arming and training the "moderate rebels" led to A Genocide of Yazidis, Christians, Arameans/Assyrians, Armenians, Kurds, Alawites, Shiites, Druez, etc. yet now everyone a bleeding heart of alleged wmd attack, you Liberals, and Neocon chickenhawks can take your Democracy, and shove it.

Upvote 0

NeedyFollower

Feb 29, 2016
N Carolina
✟71,145.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Celibate
America arming and training the "moderate rebels" led to A Genocide of Yazidis, Christians, Arameans/Assyrians, Armenians, Kurds, Alawites, Shiites, Druez, etc. yet now everyone a bleeding heart of alleged wmd attack, you Liberals, and Neocon chickenhawks can take your Democracy, and shove it.
I agree with you regarding democracy ..even if we truly operated according to it . I believe the first occurrence of democracy from the people of God was when the people wanted a King ( Saul ) And God did not resist their wishes . The second occurrence was when Saul "listened to the people" and let them keep the sheep of the Amalakites to sacrifice. ( What is this bleating of the sheep I hear ? ..it just occurred to me that that statement may also mean the complaining of the "sheep" . Anyway , despite popular opinion, a democracy while profitable for our "rights" , economy and the flesh , does a poor job of teaching us submission .." Thy Kingdom come " ...So we get a vote in the kingdom of God ? We have rights ? I believe God is sovereign .

Upvote 0