BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
President Barack Obama on Thursday ordered the expulsion of 35 Russian suspected spies and imposed sanctions on two Russian intelligence agencies over their involvement in hacking U.S. political groups in the 2016 presidential election.

The measures, taken during the last days of Obama's presidency, mark a new post-Cold War low in U.S.-Russian ties, which have deteriorated over differences about Syria and Ukraine.

Allegations by U.S. intelligence agencies that Russian President Vladimir Putin personally directed efforts to intervene in the U.S. election process by hacking mostly Democrats have made relations even worse.

"These actions follow repeated private and public warnings that we have issued to the Russian government, and are a necessary and appropriate response to efforts to harm U.S. interests in violation of established international norms of behavior," Obama said in a statement from vacation in Hawaii.

"All Americans should be alarmed by Russia’s actions," he said.

It was not clear whether President-elect Donald Trump, who has repeatedly praised Putin and nominated people seen as friendly toward Moscow to senior administration posts, would seek to roll back the measures once he takes office on Jan. 20.

U.S. evicts Russians for spying, imposes sanctions after election hacks

Widlast

Feb 11, 2016
Eastern USA
✟35,523.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The stupid is painful to watch.
Crimea VOTED to return to Mother Russia (since historically it always had been part of Russia).
Which airliner?
John Podesta is a pervert.
Obama is trying very hard to avert attention from the disaster that is his presidency.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The stupid is painful to watch.
Crimea VOTED to return to Mother Russia (since historically it always had been part of Russia).
Which airliner?
John Podesta is a pervert.
Obama is trying very hard to avert attention from the disaster that is his presidency.

Aah, thus why this frenzy of confusion of blurry "charges" and "drama" with no basis, except "allegations" with no viable proof or substance.

He just keeps spiraling downward, doesn't he?

God help us.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
th

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

God help us.

22 days cannot get here soon enough.

Somebody needs to take the "car keys" away from him so to speak, and disable any further damage he may attempt.

Praying.

Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Hilarious. The conservative aligning themselves to become pro-Russian and pro-foreign espionage is absolutely hilarious. :D

It really is. All of a sudden it's cool to be a commie I guess. They find common ground with the alt-left in their position on Russia. Who woulda thunk.

Upvote 0

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
It really is. All of a sudden it's cool to be a commie I guess. They find common ground with the alt-left in their position on Russia. Who woulda thunk.

Pssst......Russia is not the Soviet Union, and the Cold War has been over for 25 years.

• Haha
Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hilarious. The conservative aligning themselves to become pro-Russian and pro-foreign espionage is absolutely hilarious. :D
Guys he's on to you, if you don't want to go to war with Russia you're a commie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Perhaps the democrats can set up a commission to investigate this.
Bring in citizens and put them to the question on tv.

For the record I am not now, nor ever have been an agent of the Kremlin.

• Haha
Upvote 0
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps the democrats can set up a commission to investigate this.
Bring in citizens and put them to the question on tv.

For the record I am not now, nor ever have been an agent of the Kremlin.

Obama's too much of a coward. He didn't do anything about Russia's obvious war crimes in Syria aiding in a genocide and only cares about what it does all of a sudden when Russia interfered in the elections. That too, after it caused Clinton to lose. Too little, too late.

The loss is on him in a lot of ways.

• Agree
Reactions: SnP
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Obama's too much of a coward. He didn't do anything about Russia's obvious war crimes in Syria aiding in a genocide and only cares about what it does all of a sudden when Russia interfered in the elections. That too, after it caused Clinton to lose. Too little, too late.

The loss is on him in a lot of ways.

You preferred that Hillary win?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jan 25, 2013
✟58,540.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
You preferred that Hillary win?

Absolutely. My biggest issue was the Syrian issue and, of the two, Hillary was the one who mentioned a NFZ multiple times. I have my own issues with her like her defense of Israel and her part to play in the Iran deal, but Syria took precedence. I will be okay with Trump if it's Pence who really runs the show on foreign policy (and sentiments about Muslims in this country).

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Absolutely. My biggest issue was the Syrian issue and, of the two, Hillary was the one who mentioned a NFZ multiple times. I have my own issues with her like her defense of Israel and her part to play in the Iran deal, but Syria took precedence. I will be okay with Trump if it's Pence who really runs the show on foreign policy (and sentiments about Muslims in this country).

I had no idea you were a Hillary fan.

Upvote 0