Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Biden canceled the Keystone XL pipeline, which would have delivered about 870,000 barrels of oil per day from Canada to Texas refineries,

To then be sold overseas. Remind me how this helps your oil problem?

and “paused” oil and gas leases on federal lands during his first hours in office

New Data: Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%

His administration has allowed 34% more new leases than Trump did.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott recently warned of a discretionary Environmental Protection Agency rule that, if imposed, would raise gas prices even further.

Pretty sure the Supreme court decision put an end to this rumour.

Not addressed at all in the OP. Not even a little bit.

In summary then, an article in no way addressed anywhere, followed by 3 points both irrelevant and easily refuted.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,754.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To then be sold overseas. Remind me how this helps your oil problem? New Data: Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%
His administration has allowed 34% more new leases than Trump did..
The oil that was intended to go overseas before the Biden crisis could easily stay in the United States. As I have stated so many times before leases are not good if the Biden administration ties you up in red tape nd won't let you extract the oil. Here's an excellent summary:
"Coupled with more burdensome regulations on building pipelines and other infrastructure, Americans have seen record-high gasoline prices, higher Co2 emissions than the previous four years combined and increased dependence on China and other adversaries, all under Biden’s watch. The American people are hurting because of this administration’s assault on American energy."
Biden making a mistake relying on foreign oil. Keystone XL pipeline is a solution | Opinion

Upvote 0

Pardon Maoi

Jul 18, 2022
Texas
✟18,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Are you sure responding to a 20 day old post was such a good idea when gas prices have dropped for 39 consecutive days?

I drive by a convenience store with cheaper than usual gas to get to work. I can't remember when it topped out (April?), but the highest price was $4.85. Yesterday it was $3.63.

That's $1.22 for the math impaired. Thanks President Biden!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,754.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Are you sure responding to a 20 day ols post was such a good idea when gas prices have dropped for 39 consecutive days?

I drive by a convenience store with cheaper than usual gas to get to work. I can't remember when it topped out (April?), but the highest price was $4.85. Yesterday it was $3.63.

The average U.S. price of gas on Jan. 20, 2021, was $2.39 and stands most recently at $4.36. Thanks Joe Biden!

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟253,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The average U.S. price of gas on Jan. 20, 2021, was $2.39 and stands most recently at $4.36. Thanks Joe Biden!

If he's responsible for price fluctuations, then what did he do to make the prices drop recently? Any idea?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,754.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Are you sure responding to a 20 day ols post was such a good idea when gas prices have dropped for 39 consecutive days?

So if ten thousand people freeze to death this winter because of Joe's energy policies should he be praised if only seven thousand die the next winter?

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
So if ten thousand people freeze to death this winter because of Joe's energy policies should he be praised if only seven thousand die the next winter?

Wait, Joe Biden is also the governor of Texas?

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,504.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
The oil that was intended to go overseas before the Biden crisis could easily stay in the United States. As I have stated so many times before leases are not good if the Biden administration ties you up in red tape nd won't let you extract the oil. Here's an excellent summary:
"Coupled with more burdensome regulations on building pipelines and other infrastructure, Americans have seen record-high gasoline prices, higher Co2 emissions than the previous four years combined and increased dependence on China and other adversaries, all under Biden’s watch. The American people are hurting because of this administration’s assault on American energy."
Biden making a mistake relying on foreign oil. Keystone XL pipeline is a solution | Opinion
I'm really concerned that that article was written by three sitting Congresspeople who seem to think that Canada is part of the United States.

• Agree
Reactions: Pardon Maoi
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pardon Maoi

Jul 18, 2022
Texas
✟18,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Down from over $5. I know it's too much to ask, but can you Cons at least attempt to exhibit some consistency? If you're going shriek that the President unilaterally controls gas prices in America when they go up, then you need to thank him when they go down.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟253,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Praise is stretching it a little. What I want you to tell me is what he did to drop prices. As is continually being pointed out to you, if the rise in prices is caused by whatever he is doing, then a drop in prices will also be as result of what he does.

Disagree with that and it's obvious that you only want to blame him when it goes up. Surely not. Surely you'd be quite amenable to support actions that drop the price.

Aren't you?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pardon Maoi
Upvote 0

Pardon Maoi

Jul 18, 2022
Texas
✟18,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You let me know when that happens and we can discuss it, because the only person who's policies led to hundreds of people freezing to death was Greg Abbott.

Upvote 0