Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I usually eat organic and grass fed meats, non GMO and no antibiotics..but today while i was able to procure some pire wild caught Russian salmon, I also wanted some chicken but the grass fed was like way too expensive and i am nearly broke..so I bought Tysons CAFO garbage at 2.99 a pound...just cooked it...tasteless, except for I can sense antibiotics, bone meal feed, and literally taste that dung!
Gross, want to puke and may puke..this is disgusting!
I once when companioned to my wife ate almost all organic and healthy foods and am now forced to eat filthy swine and dirt chemical GMO garbage..
God needs to send Jesus now to purify this earth!
few know about this because they are enslaved by the disgusting tasteless swine slop filth that society pumps out as commercial food that is worse than eating dung of a dog!

I am tossing that evil chicken to the dogs (poor dogs) and eating the salmon...

Jesus needs to seriously deal with this, send angels, send judgment, and send a cleansing of this entire earth!!
I AM NOT JOKING!!!!

hardly any nutrients in Tyson Chicken, i would feel them as i did with the organic grass fed no antibiotics..this meat is sin, commercial money making and animal abusing filth and disgust!!!

God bless organic farms, non GMO, and grass fed livestock!!! Lest we burn quickly in judgment!

Reactions: NOTWHATIWAS

NOTWHATIWAS

I take my stage direction from God.
Jun 27, 2016
Oregon, USA
✟20,309.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
I usually eat organic and grass fed meats, non GMO and no antibiotics..but today while i was able to procure some pire wild caught Russian salmon, I also wanted some chicken but the grass fed was like way too expensive and i am nearly broke..so I bought Tysons CAFO garbage at 2.99 a pound...just cooked it...tasteless, except for I can sense antibiotics, bone meal feed, and literally taste that dung!
Gross, want to puke and may puke..this is disgusting!
I once when companioned to my wife ate almost all organic and healthy foods and am now forced to eat filthy swine and dirt chemical GMO garbage..
God needs to send Jesus now to purify this earth!
few know about this because they are enslaved by the disgusting tasteless swine slop filth that society pumps out as commercial food that is worse than eating dung of a dog!

I am tossing that evil chicken to the dogs (poor dogs) and eating the salmon...

Jesus needs to seriously deal with this, send angels, send judgment, and send a cleansing of this entire earth!!
I AM NOT JOKING!!!!

hardly any nutrients in Tyson Chicken, i would feel them as i did with the organic grass fed no antibiotics..this meat is sin, commercial money making and animal abusing filth and disgust!!!

God bless organic farms, non GMO, and grass fed livestock!!! Lest we burn quickly in judgment!

Someone once told me, "Eat foods that are the closest to what God intended them to be before we started processing everything."

Reactions: Starcrystal
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Someone once told me, "Eat foods that are the closest to what God intended them to be before we started processing everything."

Quite true..we live in an artificial society dictated by big government and big corporations that would stomp with Nazi jackboots upon small farmers and pure organics..yet god wins in the end, and the mean time I am part of Gods resistance movement and by peace and love shall prevail with the help of our LORD Jesus Christ, NO devil can prevail...

You know what freaks them out?
"I am a born again child of God, if I die I can fly and saints judge angels..go ahead now, kill me if you will..."

I usually only quote the "If i die I can fly" part, but that is the full quote...

Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I found a way to cleanse the evil Tyson GMO CAFO chicken, what i did not toss to dogs..

Recipe:

1) Pray over Chicken to remove GMO, antibiotics, and other toxins

2) Boil Thai brown rice in water and teriyaki sauce.

3) Add organic Thai peppers and organic Birdseye peppers that will help cleanse the Tyson with its hotness.

4) Pray over the dish as it is cooking, rebuking all uncleaness and demons of GMO and CAFO filth

5) Add raw onion and garlic, this also cleanses.

6) add black pepper and pink Himalaya salt which also defeats the GMO and CAFO filth

7) Pray again to make sure the dish is clean and pure...

It actually tastes delicious now, but i still want my free range and grass fed organics, and do not want to feel like some kind of witch over a cauldron brewing up some potion and having to say prayers over it !!

Upvote 0