...a dinosaur... or something...
Aug 5, 2005
Ohio
✟58,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's strange being back on this site again after such a long absence. I saw some familiar nicknames which made me smile. :)

Just passing through and thought I'd post two requests for prayer - the first, that I could find some direction. I've been feeling kind of stuck in my circumstances for a while now, and need to figure out what to do to move forward.

The second request might be small, but I thought I'd ask: my friend's cat whom I'm helping to care for, got injured earlier today. We let him in this afternoon (he's indoor/outdoor), and found he had a big laceration on his back leg. I'm praying he recovers without any problems. Needless to say, after today, he's strictly an indoor kitty. His name is Jax.

I would be very grateful for any prayers at all.

And hi to all my old friends in CF-land! :wave: I hope you're all doing well. I'll be occupied for the next few days, but will try to check back in here sometime tomorrow if I can manage it. Thank you for reading/praying! :)

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Lord please bless this brother today, Lord I ask as he walks by faith that you would order his steps. Father we ask for wisdom and guidance during this time of growth. Also Lord please bless him with Strength, Joy, Peace and Rest. And Lord we ask a speedy recovery for Jax. In the asking we Know we have recieved. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name amen

Reactions: intricatic
Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Sweetest Father God...:prayer:

May Your Perfect Will Be Done, regarding these very special intentions, According To Your Loving Word And Timing...:prayer:

And I claim this very special intention...:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap: "In The Name Of Jesus Christ!" :clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen: :clap: :hug: :angel:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.