Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CF and all you prayer warriors have been such a blessing to me and my loved ones, thank you all!

1) Please pray for my marriage. We have been blessed with a pregnancy and I want everything to work out well with our relationship, for us and our baby.

2) I'm handing in my thesis today for review and if they find it good enough, then they will probably hire me so I can pursue my PhD in Health economics.

God bless each and everyone of you!

Aug 28, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
Visit site
✟7,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Declaring victory in your marriage! I declare your marriage and family blessed, prosperous and in victory! I’m also declaring a successful pregnancy and delivery, victory and success over your career and finances all in the name of Jesus! God is in control of everything, just continue to magnify His name, because He has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant! “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.” Psalm 35:27

Reactions: Linus
Upvote 0

servant9901

Aug 17, 2012
✟685.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
CF and all you prayer warriors have been such a blessing to me and my loved ones, thank you all!

1) Please pray for my marriage. We have been blessed with a pregnancy and I want everything to work out well with our relationship, for us and our baby.

2) I'm handing in my thesis today for review and if they find it good enough, then they will probably hire me so I can pursue my PhD in Health economics.

lifting u all in prayer..God bless

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,226.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Prayng that your marriage will keep getting better and better, that you will have a healthy child who loves and serves Messiah and that all will work out great with your future job opportunities.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums