✟167,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Shared Verse Source: Amplified Bible

Eph 2:15 by abolishing in His [own crucified] flesh the hostility caused by the Law with its commandments contained in ordinances [which He satisfied]; so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thereby establishing peace.
Bible Gateway passage: Ephesians 2 - Amplified Bible

(MY NOTE: Faith placed in Jesus sin atoning death & resurrection: ABOLISHES sins condemnation/judgments administered thru ordinances commanded in the old now OBSOLETE [Heb 8:13] Mosaic law covenant cut at Sinai. Believers from both groups/the twain/TWO peoples become, ONE, = Echad, meaning one People, in absolute Spiritual unity.)

Jn 10:30 I and the Father are One [in essence and nature].
Bible Gateway passage: John 10 - Amplified Bible

Zec 2:
10 Sing for joy and rejoice, O Daughter of Zion; for behold, I am coming, and I will dwell in your midst,” declares the Lord.

11 Many nations shall join themselves to the Lord in that day and shall be My people. And I will dwell in your midst, and you shall know (recognize, understand fully) that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you.
Bible Gateway passage: Zechariah 2 - Amplified Bible

(MY NOTE: The prophet Zechariah quotes the Lord saying: The day is coming when many nations/gentiles will become the Lords people. Together with Israel the twain/TWO peoples will become, ONE, = Echad, meaning Spiritually unified).

Rom 12:
4 For just as in one [physical] body we have many parts, and these parts do not all have the same function or special use, 5 so we, who are many, are [nevertheless just] one body in Christ, and individually [we are] parts one of another [mutually dependent on each other]
Bible Gateway passage: Romans 12 - Amplified Bible

(MY NOTE: Our physical bodies have many parts. There are many believers, yet, they are one body/one people forged in absolute Spiritual unity)

Gal 3:
25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under [the control and authority of] a tutor and disciplinarian.

26 For you [who are born-again have been reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified and] are all children of God [set apart for His purpose with full rights and privileges] through faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ [into a spiritual union with the Christ, the Anointed] have clothed yourselves with Christ [that is, you have taken on His characteristics and values].

28 There is [now no distinction in regard to salvation] neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you [who believe] are all one in Christ Jesus

29 And if you belong to Christ [if you are in Him], then you are Abraham’s descendants, and [spiritual] heirs according to [God’s] promise.
Bible Gateway passage: Galatians 3 - Amplified Bible

(MY NOTE: Believers are all ONE spiritually forged: man, woman, Jew, Gentile. One people & one, in Christ, Spiritual body/church)

Last edited:
Reactions: GospelS

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shared Verse Source: Amplified Bible

Eph 2:15 by abolishing in His [own crucified] flesh the hostility caused by the Law with its commandments contained in ordinances [which He satisfied]; so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thereby establishing peace.
Bible Gateway passage: Ephesians 2 - Amplified Bible

(MY NOTE: Faith placed in Jesus sin atoning death & resurrection: ABOLISHES sins condemnation/judgments administered thru ordinances commanded in the old now OBSOLETE [Heb 8:13] Mosaic law covenant cut at Sinai. Believers from both groups/the twain/TWO peoples become, ONE, = Echad, meaning one People, in absolute Spiritual unity.)

Jn 10:30 30 I and the Father are One [in essence and nature].
Bible Gateway passage: John 10 - Amplified Bible

Zec 2:
10 Sing for joy and rejoice, O Daughter of Zion; for behold, I am coming, and I will dwell in your midst,” declares the Lord.

11 Many nations shall join themselves to the Lord in that day and shall be My people. And I will dwell in your midst, and you shall know (recognize, understand fully) that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you.
Bible Gateway passage: Zechariah 2 - Amplified Bible

(MY NOTE: The prophet Zechariah quotes the Lord saying: The day is coming when many nations/gentiles will become the Lords people. Together with Israel the twain/TWO peoples will become, ONE, = Echad, meaning Spiritually unified).

Rom 12:
4 For just as in one [physical] body we have many parts, and these parts do not all have the same function or special use, 5 so we, who are many, are [nevertheless just] one body in Christ, and individually [we are] parts one of another [mutually dependent on each other]
Bible Gateway passage: Romans 12 - Amplified Bible

(MY NOTE: Our physical bodies have many parts. There are many believers, yet, they are one body/one people forged in absolute Spiritual unity)

Gal 3:
25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under [the control and authority of] a tutor and disciplinarian.

26 For you [who are born-again have been reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified and] are all children of God [set apart for His purpose with full rights and privileges] through faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ [into a spiritual union with the Christ, the Anointed] have clothed yourselves with Christ [that is, you have taken on His characteristics and values].

28 There is [now no distinction in regard to salvation] neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you [who believe] are all one in Christ Jesus

29 And if you belong to Christ [if you are in Him], then you are Abraham’s descendants, and [spiritual] heirs according to [God’s] promise.
Bible Gateway passage: Galatians 3 - Amplified Bible

(MY NOTE: Believers are all ONE spiritually forged: man, woman, Jew, Gentile. One people & one, in Christ, Spiritual body/church)
The Body of Christ!

Upvote 0