Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I am sure I have mentioned these before but I can't say enough about them.
posititv i the TBN Christian movie channel. All there movies have a righteous ending.
early in the morning they play old Christian movies like those you have seen made in Italy and show it, lol such as the life of james or joshua,etc. Some I don't recognize easily and usually I come in late so I miss a good bible teaching.
Most movies are current. A lot of love stories such as Sabrina, these are more current movies.
Most recently they are playing Fire proof. They usually play their prime movies maybe two or three times the same night back to back.

The second station I could watch 24/7 if I could. it is DABL
Most of the programs are British or Canadian.
They have a lot of arts and crafts. Remodel, Real estate listings in England which is my favorite. 60 minute makeovers on surprised special home owners. Lots of cooking shows.
Restaurant jumpers, That one really makes me hungry. So many wonderful shows that are not even G rated. There is absolutely nothing I can find wrong with any of the shows except some envy of the London properties.
I hope one day you will drop in, you won't be disappointed.

OOPS, I missed one, Its the blonde cook that is awful to watch. I guess I blocked him out and it just came on and reminded me. In my mind he is rude and nasty but some like him. Kitchen something, see I even blocked the name out. So there is only one bad apple in this wonderful station. Pretty good odds.

Last edited:
Reactions: bèlla

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I can't stand DABL myself as often it seems almost like an informercial show. The TBN movie channel Positiv is pretty good they have non Christian movies there at times but interesting that they chose to allow commercials on it perhaps the income helps get more decent movies.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I'm very excited this evening because my new TV has been delivered!
A week or so, I purchased a new TV for my living room, but I had problems with it, so I chose to exchange and upgrade, and it was very well worth it.
Absolutely loving the 4K picture resolution - so clear, crisp and beautiful.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I can't stand DABL myself as often it seems almost like an informercial show. The TBN movie channel Positiv is pretty good they have non Christian movies there at times but interesting that they chose to allow commercials on it perhaps the income helps get more decent movies.
It is, it is very informative but I really like that kind of inform, lol. Its perfect for me. You must be a man, men don't like that artsy crafty stuff.
As to posi with the exception of the three love story movies they had on lately most of them have a very good message in the end. I enjoy it anyway, I like it when you don't have to worry about seeing or hearing anything bad.
To each his own:)

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
A week or so, I purchased a new TV for my living room, but I had problems with it, so I chose to exchange and upgrade, and it was very well worth it.
That's great!
Why did you erase your other message? I was going to answer it today and it is gone.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I upgraded last year to a 4k tv but so far I don't have a 4k blu-ray player and most of the free streaming apps only do 720p so the best I've seen on it is 1080p blu-ray and a few rare 1080p streams.

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
It is, it is very informative but I really like that kind of inform, lol. Its perfect for me. You must be a man, men don't like that artsy crafty stuff.
As to posi with the exception of the three love story movies they had on lately most of them have a very good message in the end. I enjoy it anyway, I like it when you don't have to worry about seeing or hearing anything bad.
To each his own:)
You're right I'm not much of a crafter although I probably have a lot of the skills to do it and the tools for many crafts.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
That's great!
Why did you erase your other message? I was going to answer it today and it is gone.
It was a message I was responding to another thread. I put it in the wrong place and had to transfer it!
Doh!

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It was a message I was responding to another thread. I put it in the wrong place and had to transfer it!
Doh!
Oh yeah, now I remember. I was going to ask who is stephen Fry? lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You're right I'm not much of a crafter although I probably have a lot of the skills to do it and the tools for many crafts.
you're funny, not many people brag on themselves, lol. It seems to fit you.:)

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟775,645.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Oh yeah, now I remember. I was going to ask who is stephen Fry? lol
Haha. Stephen Fry is a writer, actor and comedian. He's the man in the middle on this sketch!

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Haha. Stephen Fry is a writer, actor and comedian. He's the man in the middle on this sketch!

I guess there must be media there but I can't see media.
Thanks anyway:)

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Did you see the man in the lawn chair? It was on tonight, I think it was a cute movie.
Commercials don't bother me on the posi movie station but they seem out of place on the actual TBN, It just doesn't seem right that with church services they have a commercial.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Did you see the man in the lawn chair? It was on tonight, I think it was a cute movie.
Commercials don't bother me on the posi movie station but they seem out of place on the actual TBN, It just doesn't seem right that with church services they have a commercial.
Yeah they were out of place at the beginning but when I saw it was a movie channel which TBN didn't have and there were decent secular movies on it at times such that it wasn't the same worn out Christian/Bible movies over and over it wasn't that bad. Too bad it is not on a streaming service I have to watch it OTA here.
I just recently got a smart tv and upgraded my internet and there are tons of stuff including a lot of faith based stuff if you search around on the apps that offer free content (commercials).
Until I got into streaming I was mainly watching OTA stuff but the quality of streaming typically is 720p or better while the positiv channel is 480i. They do have TBN on Pluto but not any subchannels of the station like Posi.

Upvote 0