Two or three days...

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I know the verse has been interpreted to relate to Yeshua's life.. But as we know, prophecies can have duel playouts throughout history. So let's look at it again. There is a very interesting bible prophecy in Hosea 6:2 about Israel that has not been fulfilled in two literal days. It says "After two days will he revive us: on the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live before him." If a day is a thousand years with the Lord (as indicated in two places in scripture and also inferred in Revelation) then we should expect Israel's revival in two to three thousand years from when the prophecy was written. The prophecy was written well over 2,000 years ago and it is prophetic that we now see the partial revival of Israel with her return to her covenant land. The third day of this prophecy is already upon us and the prophecy to raise Israel spiritually is about to be fulfilled.

Hosea was a biblical prophet in the land of Israel and spoke the messages of the Lord. He prophesied to the people of Israel during the years that Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz and Kezekiah were kings of Judah and when Jeroboam 11 was king of Israel. Add approximately somewhere around 750-722 B.C. to the current 2,000 years from 1 AD and we are approaching the "third day".

• Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence