Nov 3, 2004
Trondheim, Norway
Visit site
✟14,066.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Well, I got round to uploading a bunch of my old pictures onto the computer, it took a couple of hours but it was needing to be done sometime. It also was a bit of a problem since I have mixed up the photo's, so they were no where near the negatives. I saw a few great ones in there though, that I had forgotten about. Not so much great pictures, but ones that brought back the memories. That's a good thing about film, even if it's a bad pic you keep it and can remember later on.

The first picture is of a Tornado GR. 4. As you can see the afterburners are lit, and trust me, it's noisy! But it's a great noise, and I love them. It's the UK's main fighter/bomber aircraft.

The second one is a bunch of knights, if you didn't guess. And I'll leave you to wonder how I got it, :p

Attachments

• Knights4.jpg
    Knights4.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 54

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Those are great knight costumes, including the horses.

Cool.
IS it a Renesance society?:thumbsup:
Any more of the Knights?

Afterburners. EW.

FB111 and F-16 have afterburners, and when they use them you know it for miles(ie.kilometers)(not a typo, FB's)

Upvote 0

Jer

Contributor
Nov 3, 2004
Trondheim, Norway
Visit site
✟14,066.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You mean swallow's? :p

Billnew said:
Those are great knight costumes, including the horses.

Cool.
IS it a Renesance society?:thumbsup:
Any more of the Knights?

Afterburners. EW.

FB111 and F-16 have afterburners, and when they use them you know it for miles(ie.kilometers)(not a typo, FB's)

It was something like that. There is random things that they do. I have more knights, yep! I've seen F-16s but not an Aardvark.

Upvote 0