Wisconsin, United States of America
✟622,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In a single day, we've seen 2 prominent democrats lose their cool when simply questioned. First, we have Nancy Pelosi lashing out at a reporter for asking her a question. Seems that there's a sense of entitlement:
Pelosi Touts Her 'Humility' as She Lashes Out in Impeachment Push, Meanwhile Biden Has a Blow-Out in Iowa

Then we have Joe Biden, who wants to be our president. That would mean he would be representing the people of the United States. But how does he respond when questioned by a common citizen who also happens to be a Marine Corp. veteran?
Biden lashes out at town hall questioner in heated exchange: ‘You’re a damn liar, man’

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In a single day, we've seen 2 prominent democrats lose their cool when simply questioned. First, we have Nancy Pelosi lashing out at a reporter for asking her a question. Seems that there's a sense of entitlement:
Pelosi Touts Her 'Humility' as She Lashes Out in Impeachment Push, Meanwhile Biden Has a Blow-Out in Iowa

Then we have Joe Biden, who wants to be our president. That would mean he would be representing the people of the United States. But how does he respond when questioned by a common citizen who also happens to be a Marine Corp. veteran?
Biden lashes out at town hall questioner in heated exchange: ‘You’re a damn liar, man’
This is the age of Trump.

Meltdowns are now expected behavior.

Part of the current requirement to be an effective Trump foil ... is to be able to do effective responding melt-downs ...

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is the age of Trump.

Meltdowns are now expected behavior.

Part of the current requirement to be an effective Trump foil ... is to be able to do effective responding melt-downs ...

Are you saying that the democrats are agreeing with and implementing Trump's methods, even as they attempt to impeach him?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you saying that the democrats are agreeing with and implementing Trump's methods, even as they attempt to impeach him?
Or Trump’s methods have corrupted and lowered the standards of our politics and national discourse.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Or Trump’s methods have corrupted and lowered the standards of our politics and national discourse.

Are you saying that the democrats have no choice but to agree and follow what they criticize Trump for doing? If so, are you sure you want to belong to such a party?

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That wasn't a meltdown in the Donald fashion. She didn't rant. She didn't rave. She didn't insult the questioner or anyone else. She merely insisted that she did not hate the Donald although she does consider him unfit for office.

Calmly defending herself, you call a meltdown? :rolleyes: You just can't wait to apply Donald terms to other people even though the actions are nowhere near the same.

Yeah, Biden got angry at a man lying about him and his son and called him out on it. Big deal. How does this compare with Donald's daily tweets proclaiming newspapers are "enemies of the people" or his trademark belittling nicknames?

They haven't agreed with nor implemented Donald's methods of bullying and insulting. Your concern re the Democrats reeks of hypocrisy.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you saying that the democrats have no choice but to agree and follow what they criticize Trump for doing? If so, are you sure you want to belong to such a party?
No, I’m saying acceptance of Trump’s bad behavior in office is lowering everybody’s standards collectively. The right loves to claim Obama eroded race relations with his time in office. Trump has lowered standards of public decency and it shows in the ways we all interact with each other.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That wasn't a meltdown in the Donald fashion. She didn't rant. She didn't rave. She didn't insult the questioner or anyone else. She merely insisted that she did not hate the Donald although she does consider him unfit for office.

I don't remember referring to the meltdowns as being in "Donald fashion". But ok.

Calmly defending herself, you call a meltdown? :rolleyes: You just can't wait to apply Donald terms to other people even though the actions are nowhere near the same.

"Calmly"? If you say so. Video shows otherwise.

Yeah, Biden got angry at a man lying about him and his son and called him out on it. Big deal. How does this compare with Donald's daily tweets proclaiming newspapers are "enemies of the people" or his trademark belittling nicknames?

This isn't a "Donald" thread. However, if you want one, you can start one of your own if you'd like.

They haven't agreed with nor implemented Donald's methods of bullying and insulting. Your concern re the Democrats reeks of hypocrisy.

Again, you may want to start a new thread if you only want to talk about Donald.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, I’m saying acceptance of Trump’s bad behavior in office is lowering everybody’s standards collectively.

That's a poor excuse to adopt bad behavior. The democrats should be showing tolerance, acceptance, love, inclusiveness, etc. Are you actually trying to tell me that they're being forced to abandon all that based on one person from the other side of the political spectrum that they claim to not agree with?

The right loves to claim Obama eroded race relations with his time in office. Trump has lowered standards of public decency and it shows in the ways we all interact with each other.

How about we individually take responsibility for our actions?

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If this is a meltdown, Trump's twitter feed is a supernova.

If you would rather talk about Trump, there are other threads dedicated to that subject.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

That's a poor excuse to adopt bad behavior. The democrats should be showing tolerance, acceptance, love, inclusiveness, etc. Are you actually trying to tell me that they're being forced to abandon all that based on one person from the other side of the political spectrum that they claim to not agree with?

How about we individually take responsibility for our actions?

How about we stop playing games? There was no meltdown and there was no bad behavior. I don't even believe you think these qualify as meltdowns and I certainly don't believe you would if they'd come from you-know-who.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How about we stop playing games? There was no meltdown and there was no bad behavior. I don't even believe you think these qualify as meltdowns and I certainly don't believe you would if they'd come from you-know-who.

I'll accept that you disagree. You are entitled to your opinion on the matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You know, we shouldn't taken the finger pointing at Pelosi or Biden seriously. If the moral character and integrity of our national leaders genuinely mattered to the current Republican Party, then Trump wouldn't be at the helm of their political party and all these conservatives wouldn't have spent the last three years loyally supporting him. It's ironic that some of them seem to think their complaints about the ill-manner and bad behavior of Democrats will be taken seriously when they support Trump.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I can't imagine the stress of a political position like this; Lord have mercy.

As much as I disagree with many of their policies, I still have a Christian obligation to pray for them all; seems as if we all need to do the same.

May God bless everyone involved in the political systems & guide us all to turn to Him for our national needs!

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Is there anyone on planet earth that doesn't believe that Hunter Biden was hired by the Ukrainian oil company with full knowledge and participation of Joe Biden, and that his presence on the board of the company was an attempt to 'legitimize' the company in order to discourage investigations of corruption, including political corruption?

Methinks Joe Biden protests too much. Can't wait for the Senate hearings.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.