Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
DSM programs, in the utility industries, are attempts to reduce energy consumption by means of pricing structure and other incentives.
Usury lives in the pores of production, as it were, just as the gods of Epicurus lived in the space between the worlds.
(Karl Marx)
Itineraries are for the less adventurous among us and the faint of heart.
Are you trying to stop the game by giving extremely uncommon two letters for the next person to make something of? This is really bad sportsmanship, imo.​

Upvote 0

adderbolt

Mar 13, 2021
Cuyahoga County
✟56,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Divorced
DSM programs, in the utility industries, are attempts to reduce energy consumption by means of pricing structure and other incentives.

Usury lives in the pores of production, as it were, just as the gods of Epicurus lived in the space between the worlds.
(Karl Marx)

Are you trying to stop the game by giving extremely uncommon two letters for the next person to make something of? This is really bad sportsmanship, imo.

- Daisy

Sorry -- don't know what came over me. I'll leave the games to those who play nice with others.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

(Karl Marx)

Are you trying to stop the game by giving extremely uncommon two letters for the next person to make something of? This is really bad sportsmanship, imo.

- Daisy

Sorry -- don't know what came over me. I'll leave the games to those who play nice with others.
No, I'm sorry for being so snitty. I had thought you were some whippersnapper being too clever on purpose. Seriously, please accept my apology.

Play on....

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

(Karl Marx)

- Daisy

I am sure we don't all feel that way. I like them to be difficult, it is more challenging. Maybe every other one:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.