• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Two friends meet

Discussion in 'Memorials & Grief Support' started by sajamor, May 21, 2018.

1. sajamor

sajamor New Member

+19
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Just as I was about to go off shift at the charity shop where I volunteer I spotted a fridge magnet from Seahouses, the Northumberland town my mum's best friend Dot grew up in. Dot would have been 75 earlier this month and it was Mum's birthday yesterday. So seems like a belated celebration for Dot and her birthday present to Mum - not to mention answer to prayer for Dot to show she's still with us as much as my newest six week old friend who I got a little summer dress for!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+9,338
    Anabaptist
    COOL....