Believer
Nov 13, 2012
Georgia
✟16,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay I've had two dreams this week that have left me contemplating if there is a meaning to them. I was hoping someone could help me out a little.

The First one was a couple of nights ago. I was in my old middle school, I'm not sure if I started out as my middle school self or not but I was in classes (I think I went to three classes before the dream started changing). Then I was my adult self and I was running away from something scary. I would run into a classroom and be afraid, and then run away into another classroom on a different hallway and be scared again. I finally ended up in the classroom that was the art classroom in real life, except in my dream is was either math or science. I got there and then went to leave but when I got to the door there was a baby in a stroller. At first glance it looked just like any normal baby, but then it slowly turned its head and grinned at me and I realized the baby was possesed. It has red eyes and the most evil grin I've ever seen. Then I woke up.

The second dream was last night. I was in school again, although it wasn't an actual school that I have been to, I just know it was school because I was in class. There was a hispanic girl, and somehow she thought I was being racist towards her. She told the teacher (who was african american) (I'm caucasian by the way). and the teacher began to cry. I called the teacher over and she leaned in really close and I told her point blank that I am not a racist and that I love everyone no matter what their skin color is (which is true in real life). The teacher then became happy. The the dream gets a little weird. I'm not sure how it came about, but there was a celebration of some sort in the class. The teacher brought in many horses, and one horse came to me and hugged me tightly (with his neck and body) and asked me if I could be his daughter (so that he could stay and not go back to where he came from... I Think... memory is a bit fuzzy at this part of the dream). I told him I had a boyfriend so I would have to see if that was acceptable or not. Then I was sitting in front of this box that had a mirror on it. I looked in the mirror and saw myself bald and a little older (maybe my mid 30s.) and when I saw myself as bald I said, "wow this is hot! I look good bald" (I have really long hair now so that was weird to me). Anyway I wanted to show everyone else what I had seen in the mirror but when they came to look it only showed me as I am. So I hit a rewind button (because now the mirror was like a tv screen) and rewound it but all that showed was me as a bald baby smiling and laughing. And then I woke up.

Any Ideas on these?

Last edited:

goddard12

Believer
Nov 13, 2012
Georgia
✟16,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have taken the second to mean that God is pleased that I have recently been reading the Bible and praying and asking forgiveness for my sins. I just started actually giving this serious though instead of just whenever it struck my fancy to do so. I am stumped on the first one though.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
You give a little time to the teacher, and for the real teacher (Jesus) that is enough.

However, I would draw the connection between the baby in the first dream, and yourself as a bald baby in the second dream.

Wisdom is (I am learning this too) obviously able to tell you the difference between one baby and another (but if you are confused, seeing one kind then another, the Wisdom has obviously not taken root in your heart (yet)).

I think it's important to remember that you were brave and that you gave time to the teacher (who was not Earthly, at the time (of the dream)).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LeoS

Nov 22, 2012
✟7,759.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That "scary" thing chasing you is the devil. You're being accused. He is the one that would stand and accuse us before the Father (who is not a horse by the way). You claim that you are not something you are being accused of and they start to rejoice. Christ said if you are guilty of one fraction of the law you are guilty of it all. You look at that guy's butt, you are a racist , you are a murderer , you are guilty of mass genocide. They are trying to have you deny that you are a sinner, they want you to think that you are righteous, that you are good. The righteous don't need saving only the unrighteous. Christ said that none are righteous. There is only One that is good. That One is God.
What they are trying to do is to have you deny Christ. To deny that you need Him.
That horse is the devil and he wants to be your father. He wants to be your god. If you see that horse come around again you tell him that you already have a Father, and he can just go back to hell or wherever he came from.

I use to have similar dreams of something like that chasing me. One time it was a reoccurring dream of a beast chasing me down. Finally I had enough. I turned and faced it. I let it catch up to me. It stopped in front of me and just stared at me with the most stupid expression on it's face. It didn't know what to do. It couldn't do anything to me. It was really pathetic.

Another one there was this dark shadow warrior with a sword hunting me. I could see it moving with such agility and speed , darting between buildings as it was getting closer to me. I turned towards it to confront it. When it got close I got a good look at it's sword. It was one of those nerf sponge swords a child would play with. The devil has been disarmed.

The devil had but one weapon. That weapon was the law, and he would stand before God and accuse man of sin under the law. Christ fulfilled all of the law for us. He took the punishment for ALL sin. Not just some, but all. It has all been punished. The law has been satisfied you are free from the law. You are free from sin. You are under Grace.

Grace: Unmerited and unwarranted favor with God. You can never earn it. You can never deserve it. It has been freely given to you. It is always free. Grace is not one of those get now and pay later deals. When God gives you something free it is always free and He does not ever take it from you. The devil tries to rob you of that (not that he really can though). He wants to steal your joy and the peace and rest that God has given you. He want's you to feel condemned as he is. The devil is restless and he cannot enter a place of rest. He want's you feeling anxious and restless so that he may enter.

Remember if it (no matter what it is) Has you taking your eyes off Christ and what He has done and then has you looking at yourself and at what you do or don't do , it is not from God. Deliverance does not come from self. It comes from Christ.

God does not accuse you. God's eyes are always on Christ. Christ does not represent God for us. God is perfect and He needs no advocate. We do not judge God. God judges us. Christ represents us before the Father. He is our advocate. When God wants to judge you or assess you. God looks at Christ. God judges Christ. God assesses Christ. God looks at His heart, His thoughts, His feeling as the basis to judge you. You are in Him and He is in you. God can not see one speck of sin on Jesus. Neither can God see one speck of sin on you. God is never angry at you. God's heart is resting in divine contentment in the perfect Man. Heaven has finally found a perfect Man. That Man that sits at God's right hand is you as far as God is concerned.

As He is so are we. Not when we die and go to Heaven, but in this world.
That does not mean try to be like Christ, or try and do your best not to sin. It's a declaration of divine fact. As Jesus is so are you. You can never call unclean that which God has cleansed. You can never undo what God has done.

If anyone or anything wants to find fault with you they must first find fault with Him. Christ did not just die for us. He died as us. God took all of us and put us in Him at the cross.

God is never pleased with us when we try to impress him by doing works and reading our Bibles and try our best to be "good Christians". Our righteousness is a vapor to God, it's filthy rags. What pleases God is when we just rest in what He has done for us. All the glory goes to Him. Our only part in it is to look at His part in it. I'm sure God thinks it's a good beneficial idea for you to read your Bible, but don't do it to please Him. Do it because it pleases you. The more you read about Him, the more you see and learn about your true self before God. The more like Him you become.

Galatians 2

11When Peter came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong. 12Before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 13The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

14When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, “You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

15“We who are Jews by birth and not ‘Gentile sinners’ 16know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.

17“If, while we seek to be justified in Christ, it becomes evident that we ourselves are sinners, does that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not! 18If I rebuild what I destroyed, I prove that I am a lawbreaker. 19For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”d

Last edited:
Reactions: goddard12
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
Seated in Heavenly Places
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
hi again Goddard,
Here is what I have on your first dream... hope you find it helpful... I will get to you on the other dream shortly..

The old school indicates a time of training.. the Lord wants you to learn about something. Math and science indicate logical problems and conclusions (adding things up) in a creative & thought-provoking place (old art classroom). It appears that some type of gifting (baby) which is still young in it's growth may be controlled or greatly influenced (possessed) by the enemy. Please pray into this and ask the Lord to show you what exactly it is and how to get things back on track. It doesn't mean literal possession, but that the enemy has some form of control over this young thing/gift in your life. Do you recall what colour the baby's clothing was? - This will help determine further meaning. I do have a thought however... Science in symbolism is systematic knowledge of the spiritual world gained through observation and experimentation. I'm wondering if you've been experimenting with something new on a spiritual level which you may think is Godly but is really under the influence of the enemy? It may also indicate that you are about to come into a gifting (infant) which isn't Godly.. either way it is a warning to bring before Jesus so you can evade any type of deception.
His richest blessings as you seek His perfect will

Upvote 0