Louisiana
✟58,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can't find anywhere else to put these two questions, but if moderators think it needs to be moved, please do.

In about six months, I am going to buy a new compact SUV.

[1] What is the best commercial product to use in cleaning the inside that is cloth and plastic. I clean with wipes normally, but I REALLY want to clean this time. Making it look at perfect as possible.

[2] What is the difference between 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 2.0, and 2.0+ litre engines. And does it matter?

I need gut-wrenching honest opinions.

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
[2] What is the difference between 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 2.0, and 2.0+ litre engines. And does it matter?

As you probably know, these numbers describe the total volume of the cylinders in the engine, and they roughly correspond to the horsepower that the engine can produce.

The first 3 you mention are small engines; 1.2 liters is about what a large motorcycle would have.
2.0 is a moderate-size engine, and 2+ liters (like 2.7) are large enough to do some trailer pulling.

Smaller engines use less gas, but perform weakly for heavy loads or acceleration.
Larger engines use more gas, but you won't notice many performance weaknesses.

For a commuter car, I would consider 1.5 liter or so;
For a carpool car or a hauling-stuff car, 2.0 or more is better.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't find anywhere else to put these two questions, but if moderators think it needs to be moved, please do.

In about six months, I am going to buy a new compact SUV.

[1] What is the best commercial product to use in cleaning the inside that is cloth and plastic. I clean with wipes normally, but I REALLY want to clean this time. Making it look at perfect as possible.

I need gut-wrenching honest opinions.

You need to check reliability of different makes of cars. Toyota and Honda are known to be very reliable and last a long time.

This mechanic on YouTube is a great source of info on the best makes of vehicles and why they are:

Upvote 0