Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To all my brothers and sisters in Christ on this thread. We discuss, debate and disagree on this thread with great vigor and that can be a very good thing ans SCripture says "ironsharpens iron". And all who have discussed or disagreed with me know I can be a very intense and blunt "debater".

My first appeal, to all who debate with me, please know I am not mad with anyone I debate with. Computer screeens do not show our feelings and intent, only our words. I am a very direct and intense person and that is how I discuss things. So please do not think I am mad when we disagree "heartedly" on an issue. Also as all my students in Bible colleges and adults in my churches adult classes have learned, I have a "sarcastic" sense of humour. Once agian this does not show on a scree. But if in trying to be myself, I offend you with my "acerbic wit", please PM me so I amy apologize and learn to avoid that area.

Second : And most importantly. This virus is wreaking havoc around the globe as we all know! When this crisis ends as it will, the world we will then live in will have been forever changed! Economies are failing and lives have been forever uprooted because of this. It is an event like this that can bring about a one world govt. (please no debates here about dispy theology< this is even talk amongst political leaders). The world is going to need a place and a people to look to for hope and comfort. We are called and commanded by our precious Savior to be those very people! Let us endeavor to keep our debatges and disagreemetns within the family. By this I mean let us debate and discuss even heatedly here, but once we enter the mission field call planet earth, let us seek to love each other as the family we are!

Jesus HImself said that th eworld will know we are His disciples if we have love one for another. I don't care where an unbeliever ends up in church as long as they become part of the family! I can sincerely say , I love all here who are the family of God and those who aren't, I would seek to introduce you to the one who loves you the most, Jesus Christ!

Let us discuss, debate, disagree here foten, but to the world let us show them the power of Gods love!

nolidad.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟408,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@nolidad do it in love you are required to love too not just win. Don’t offend anyone. Look at Ravi Zach arias. A gentle and quiet spirit, but knowledgeable and up to date. Use your conviction on the evidence and spare the sensitive at spirit.

Upvote 0

KathyKat

Oct 5, 2020
Reno, NV
✟15,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
To all my brothers and sisters in Christ on this thread. We discuss, debate and disagree on this thread with great vigor and that can be a very good thing ans SCripture says "ironsharpens iron". And all who have discussed or disagreed with me know I can be a very intense and blunt "debater".

My first appeal, to all who debate with me, please know I am not mad with anyone I debate with. Computer screeens do not show our feelings and intent, only our words. I am a very direct and intense person and that is how I discuss things. So please do not think I am mad when we disagree "heartedly" on an issue. Also as all my students in Bible colleges and adults in my churches adult classes have learned, I have a "sarcastic" sense of humour. Once agian this does not show on a scree. But if in trying to be myself, I offend you with my "acerbic wit", please PM me so I amy apologize and learn to avoid that area.

Second : And most importantly. This virus is wreaking havoc around the globe as we all know! When this crisis ends as it will, the world we will then live in will have been forever changed! Economies are failing and lives have been forever uprooted because of this. It is an event like this that can bring about a one world govt. (please no debates here about dispy theology< this is even talk amongst political leaders). The world is going to need a place and a people to look to for hope and comfort. We are called and commanded by our precious Savior to be those very people! Let us endeavor to keep our debatges and disagreemetns within the family. By this I mean let us debate and discuss even heatedly here, but once we enter the mission field call planet earth, let us seek to love each other as the family we are!

Jesus HImself said that th eworld will know we are His disciples if we have love one for another. I don't care where an unbeliever ends up in church as long as they become part of the family! I can sincerely say , I love all here who are the family of God and those who aren't, I would seek to introduce you to the one who loves you the most, Jesus Christ!

Let us discuss, debate, disagree here foten, but to the world let us show them the power of Gods love!

nolidad.

These are nice sentiments, thank you for this. We've been dealing with the harsh effects of covid in our own congregation and ministries worldwide and it can seem like an endless crisis, draining and exhausting, and there's still such uncertainty about it where it will lead. While it seems like the virus may be with us forever, at the same time I feel like we're learning how to manage it and get through better, and to reach our Brothers and Sisters in need. Many of our overseas ministries have been activated to lend this assistance particularly in the Middle East, where cases are rising but testing means so many in need don't get help from the public authorities. The NT makes many references to struggles against plague so our brethren have been dealing with these things for many centuries, if nothing else we can take comfort from that.

Upvote 0