Twitter Pulls J.K. Rowling ‘Death Threat’ Music Video Posted by Trans Activist

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟698,786.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,163,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Her books are evil.
Her books are FICTION, and don't pretend to be anything else, but what has that got to do with her posts on Twitter. That is what I asked you and you have not given me an answer.

I've only just now seen your signature since I normally view the forums on my phone. I find it ironic that you have an issue with condemnation and judgement on Christian Forums yet you happily engage in the same yourself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,163,020.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I don't need to give you anything. Go pick a fight with some one else.
Happy 4th
Take a chill pill so you can enjoy the holiday
I'm Australian, so I am totally chill by nature :).We have to be, given that we have the worlds deadliest snakes and spiders, not to mention the crocodiles and sharks.
I'm not picking a fight, I'm just hoping that you can recognise that the position you have taken is perhaps not as virtuous as you would like to think. J. K. Rowling has posted stuff on Twitter that goes against the Leftist woke agenda, much to their dismay, because they would otherwise consider her one of their own. I don't care much for her books, but I quite like what she has posted on Twitter, so I suspect your desire to cancel her is out of sheer ignorance.
Anyway, enjoy what's left of your holiday.

Upvote 0