loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'Twitter Lockout': Apparent bot purge sparks outrage from conservative users
Self-described moderate Holly Figueroa O’Reilly, who co-organized the National March for Truth, tweeted that it was bots, as opposed to people, that are being targeted, adding that it is not just conservatives affected by the move. “If your friend's account says ‘temporarily restricted’, that just means they have to log in to prove they are a real person,” she wrote. “And it isn't just happening to conservatives.”
tulc(will just leave this here) :sorry:

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I was seeing a lot of people angry that they were targeted as "bots" by Twitter today. Apparently some of the 'key words' was God, Guns, 'murica, and other such 'warning signs.'
Some day I hope I understand the pathology that makes the left believe that disagreement with their views can't possibly be grassroots, that there must always be some vast conspiracy ranging against them. The left's apparent inability to face reality is truly stupefying to me.

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Followers amounting to 1000s in number were taken away, only to be added back on again when twitter realized that Yes these are actual people supporting Trump. We are an internet Army defending and promoting our President. We are people that love our country and President Trump. We are not bots.

And yes, it was one sided.

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Followers amounting to 1000s in number were taken away, only to be added back on again when twitter realized that Yes these are actual people supporting Trump. We are an internet Army defending and promoting our President. We are people that love our country and President Trump. We are not bots.

And yes, it was one sided.
They did however find a lot of them were bots though. :wave:
tulc(thought conservatives/Republicans liked asking people for their ID for things, this just seems like more of that) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Kentonio
Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Seriously Tulc? You just ramble on about something you have no clue? The lock out was stupid. The following was returned and everything is back to normal.

What democrats hate to know is the fact that actual Americans support Trump on the internet and in the voting booths. We do not rely on cheating and scheming as does the democrats.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seriously Tulc?
Hey it must be serious, it's on Fox news. :)
(small aside: my screen name is always spelled with a lower case "t" unless it's at the beginning of a sentence) :wave:

You just ramble on about something you have no clue? The lock out was stupid. The following was returned and everything is back to normal.
Again, it's not me "rambling" it's a lot of news outlets talking about it. ;)

What democrats hate to know is the fact that actual Americans support Trump on the internet and in the voting booths. We do not rely on cheating and scheming as does the democrats.
No, you did indeed manage to get your d-list reality tv star elected to the Presidency with a minority of voters because of that portion of the Constitution that seems to be the only way Republicans can get elected to that job in the 21st century. What a lot of us don't understand is: why, Republicans act like even though almost 3,000,000 more actual Americans wanted someone else to have the job he's clearly not able to do you guys want the rest of us to simply accept it? When for 8 years you all couldn't manage to accept the candidate who not only won with a majority of Electoral collage votes AND a majority of the popular votes. I don't know about you all? But I have to be honest here: I'm having LOADS of fun watching you guys try and explain why the guy you all elected to this office can't seem to do anything except tweet, play golf and make more people mad at the Republican Party. :clap:
tulc(going to go do dishes now) :)

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
tulc.. I voted for Obama twice. I also never watched Trump on his tv show.
I voted for him because of his promises to help America. Same reason I voted twice for Obama.

So far Trump is doing a much better job (in my opinion) than Obama.

Yes there was a purge of Republican followers on Twitter. It is being reported because it was done simply against Republicans. All the people have been reinstated. It was prejudice against Republicans. I would be complaining if they had done it to Democrats.

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
As far as the electorial college? That is the way presidents have always been elected. Trump followed the rules and turned purple states red. Democrats held the advantage in the electrorial college. Hillary took it for granted.

Hillary did not even visit some of these states. She perfered to have fund raisers in NY and California.

Your candidate lost so of course Trump won. Hillary was a very flawed candidate. Even with all cheating and the backing of media... She still lost.

• Friendly
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
We do not rely on cheating and scheming as does the democrats.

President Trump has disbanded the investigation into illegal voting in the last election. It seems the only one they found voted several times --- for Donald Trump.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As far as the electorial college? That is the way presidents have always been elected. Trump followed the rules and turned purple states red. Democrats held the advantage in the electrorial college. Hillary took it for granted.

Hillary did not even visit some of these states. She perfered to have fund raisers in NY and California.

Your candidate lost so of course Trump won. Hillary was a very flawed candidate. Even with all cheating and the backing of media... She still lost.
Yes, I understand how the college works and I never said President Trump wasn't President. What I said was: that portion of the Constitution seems only to help Republicans become President. In fact? In the 21st century 2 of the 3 Republicans elected President only got in because of the Electoral collage. So excuse me if I tend to be less then impressed by a candidate who only got into office because of a 19th century compromise and an Amendment to the Constitution. :)
tulc(does however appreciate Stormy's honest and friendly response, he knows this subject can be...pretty tense sometimes!) :wave:

Upvote 0