Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So technically the Tyler & Josh are both Christians but they're technically a "secular" band.

So is there any other TOP fans here at CF? :D We need to unite and talk about how aweome this band is and how lyrically pleasing their music is!

nicolelovesjesus

Mar 23, 2019
Illinois
✟12,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
twenty one pilots is my all time favorite band ever since I first listened to them in 2014. when I first got into them, I was astonished over how drawn to their music I was. it was like nothing I have ever heard before. I always thought of them as a secular band, though. it wasn't until my youth pastor at the time introduced me to the biblical meanings behind their songs. almost every single song has a Christian influence. I can relate almost every song to a Bible passage. for example, Migraine is 1 Peter 5:8 (my favorite song by them). Addict with a Pen is obviously about the Holy Spirit. even on their newest album, Cut My Lip is Luke 22:42. I could go on. I pray for this band every day, and I thank God for introducing them to me because the very first time I heard them live, when they played Doubt, that was the first moment I have every felt the presence of the Holy Spirit so strongly that I stood frozen in the crowd. it was just God and me in that moment. and from then on is when I really started prioritizing my faith. I love love love this band so much.

Upvote 0

Julesgules

Sep 19, 2015
✟9,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know this is an old thread... but just wanted to say that they are my favorite band also. Love the influence that their faith has on their lyrics. It made me respect them a lot more as a band & is one of the reasons they are a favorite.

I saw them last night in Austin, which was a very cool experience.

Upvote 0