25 to 30 years ago we didn't see stuff like we see now. The pushing
of homosexuality in almost every TV sitcom. I won't watch them
just for this reason.

There is an agenda, don't kid yourself. The big shots up top
want to dumb down and degrade society, and are doing a
heck of a job.

I don't hate and won't judge anyone personally. What people
do in their own homes is their business. I just don't like the
fact they are putting gays on TV where kids will see them.
And that's what they probably want. To confuse them, as
we know the adolescent years are some of the toughest
years of our lives.

I share you r concerns. America is on a slippery slope of no return . There are so many kinds of moral degradation that are promoted on TV in the early evening hours when little kids are glued to the TV . And its packaged very neatly as entertainment so the impact of the immorality goes over ones head. Homosexuality will become more commonplace in SitComs now that America is desensitized to it , are ignorant of the problems surrounding it for society, and/or simply could care less from the delusion of apathy that has made its home in America.

If you want to discover the more major consequences of the Homosexual Lifestyle to any Society that permits it and promotes it, have a look at the current Formal Debate im having right now with an ardent Homosexual who resides in Germany at this link : http://www.christianforums.com/t7800350/

Im pleased to see your outrage and concern, and trust you will be proactive in exposing its evil and other evils by way of destructive LIfestyles in the U.S. , as God calls us to in Eph. chapter 5:11- and following.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mafwons

Hi guys
Feb 16, 2014
✟11,177.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Why is that? If the NT rules don't apply to those who don't follow Christ,
then the penalties wouldn't either; they have nothing to worry about. :)

-

Well if we were talking about government and if you were going to jail this simplistic argument would be true. However one is born a sinner already doomed for eternity, nothing you do can make it any worse. Salvation is a pardon of that verdict, clemancy in regard to the punishment (keeping with the government analogy).

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
Province of Ontario, Canada.
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
A quick couple of questions to the OP.

Would you be against a program that endorsed slavery?

Would you be happy to watch a TV program that suggested that it was OK for a father to sell his daughter as a sex slave?

This from Does the Bible condone slavery? :

The Bible does not specifically condemn the practice of slavery. It gives instructions on how slaves should be treated (Deuteronomy 15:12-15; Ephesians 6:9; Colossians 4:1), but does not outlaw slavery altogether. Many see this as the Bible condoning all forms of slavery. What many fail to understand is that slavery in biblical times was very different from the slavery that was practiced in the past few centuries in many parts of the world. The slavery in the Bible was not based exclusively on race. People were not enslaved because of their nationality or the color of their skin. In Bible times, slavery was more a matter of social status. People sold themselves as slaves when they could not pay their debts or provide for their families. In New Testament times, sometimes doctors, lawyers, and even politicians were slaves of someone else. Some people actually chose to be slaves so as to have all their needs provided for by their masters.

Read more: Does the Bible condone slavery?

Of course I'd be against what you'd mentioned above.

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I share you r concerns. America is on a slippery slope of no return . There are so many kinds of moral degradation that are promoted on TV in the early evening hours when little kids are glued to the TV . And its packaged very neatly as entertainment so the impact of the immorality goes over ones head. Homosexuality will become more commonplace in SitComs now that America is desensitized to it , are ignorant of the problems surrounding it for society, and/or simply could care less from the delusion of apathy that has made its home in America.

If you want to discover the more major consequences of the Homosexual Lifestyle to any Society that permits it and promotes it, have a look at the current Formal Debate im having right now with an ardent Homosexual who resides in Germany at this link : http://www.christianforums.com/t7800350/

Im pleased to see your outrage and concern, and trust you will be proactive in exposing its evil and other evils by way of destructive LIfestyles in the U.S. , as God calls us to in Eph. chapter 5:11- and following.

There is tons of degradation on a lot of today's sitcoms and other
TV programs. While channel flipping or having to watch a show
with someone, I just couldn't believe how bad it had become.
Sadly, for your neighbors and cousins north of the border, where
the very same TV shows air, we're bombarded with the same
profanities, sexual immorality, violence that you are.

Some would think we're here to knock them down, when we're
just trying to help them deviate away from their current destructive
lifestyles. We can only try though. If they don't see the light,
then at least we said we tried.

I give some of the debate a read.

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
Well if we were talking about government and if you were going to jail this simplistic argument would be true. However one is born a sinner already doomed for eternity, nothing you do can make it any worse. Salvation is a pardon of that verdict, clemancy in regard to the punishment (keeping with the government analogy).
We're not talking about the government.

And the idea that we are born sinners doomed for eternity is
highly debatable.

God is bigger and better than that. :)

-

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There is tons of degradation on a lot of today's sitcoms and other
TV programs. While channel flipping or having to watch a show
with someone, I just couldn't believe how bad it had become.
Sadly, for your neighbors and cousins north of the border, where
the very same TV shows air, we're bombarded with the same
profanities, sexual immorality, violence that you are.

Some would think we're here to knock them down, when we're
just trying to help them deviate away from their current destructive
lifestyles. We can only try though. If they don't see the light,
then at least we said we tried.

I give some of the debate a read.

Nord...

Does your name refer to The Elder Scrolls games?

Upvote 0

Marius27

Feb 16, 2013
✟6,009.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
I did not assume anything about people engaging in these acts, simply stated The reason animals do.

I belive that the law is the law, and that Christ fullfilled the law when he gave his life on the Cross. Moral laws did not change, you still shouldn't kill anyone, take the Lords name in vain, engage in homosexual acts etc..
What makes you think homosexuality is a moral law, seeing in the context of the Bible, it's listed among the ritual prohibitions for the Levite Priesthood?

You've chosen to declare it a moral law. The Bible never says it is.

Breaking the Sabbath was punishable by death and considered a grave sin. You ignore that one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thats interesting, any scripture to back that up or is that just god in your image.
Back which up – the debateability of the idea that we're doomed sinners,
or that God is bigger and better than such an idea?

Also, where does it specifically say in scripture that one needs scripture to
back things up?

These things need clarification for folks like me for whom the image of God
most certainly *isn't* a book. ;)

-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mafwons

Hi guys
Feb 16, 2014
✟11,177.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Back which up – the debateability of the idea that we're doomed sinners,
or that God is bigger and better than such an idea?

Also, where does it specifically say in scripture that one needs scripture to
back things up?

These things need clarification for folks like me for whom the image of God
most certainly *isn't* a book. ;)

OK so I'm not clear on this. You believe in God, or no? And if you are saying you do, you are saying you do not believe in the God of the Bible, or no? Either way I believe in the God of the Bible and I believe the Bible is his inspired word, I believe we are all born sinners, and need tje redemption he provided through the death of his son Jesus Christ. If you choose not to believe that, that is your choice, but it does not make.the Bible.any less relevant.

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]OK so I'm not clear on this. You believe in God, or no? And if you are saying you do, you are saying you do not believe in the God of the Bible, or no? [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I believe in God, period. He's God of everything, not just one book. The[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]bible has some wisdom, just as the Gita does, but neither are replacements[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]for direct relationship with God, who I believe resides within the hearts of[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]all.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Either way I believe in the God of the Bible and I believe the Bible is his inspired word, I believe we are all born sinners, and need tje redemption he provided through the death of his son Jesus Christ. If you choose not to believe that, that is your choice, but it does not make.the Bible.any less relevant.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Relevant to whom?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]-[/FONT]

Upvote 0

mafwons

Hi guys
Feb 16, 2014
✟11,177.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I believe in God, period. He's God of everything, not just one book. The
bible has some wisdom, just as the Gita does, but neither are replacements
for direct relationship with God, who I believe resides within the hearts of
all.

Relevant to whom?

-

I see, well then moving along.

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
I see, well then moving along.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Not so fast; there are some questions you seem to have missed: :)

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Again, why lump homosexual behavior in with killing, when it could be
just easily lumped in with the nowadays-innocent wearing of blended fabrics?[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]And to whom, specifically, do you consider the bible relevant?

-
[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Nord...

Does your name refer to The Elder Scrolls games?

Nope. It was just off the top of my head:)

Nord just means "north" in french. I'm just north of the
U.S border in a city about a 2 hours drive from Buffalo, NY.

The Christian part is self-explanatory.;)

Upvote 0

Voicesheard

Oct 17, 2017
Cheboygan
✟15,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see your point. They even put it on children's cartoons. At least one I have noticed & I have noticed it because I was sitting there watching it with my kids. The TV was not babysitting. Anyway, There was this one cartoon where this one girl wrote a love letter to another girl. She was talking to her siblings about liking someone named Sam only to discover that Sam was another girl. I felt that they sneaked that one in & I turned off the TV. I told the girls, "Okay, that's enough TV. Let's do something else." It's not only on sitcoms. They are on just about every show they have on. Even some commercials have it so I believe their is a homosexual agenda going on and they are sneaking it into our homes. The best we could do to end that part is to turn off the TV & keep it off until we rent a movie or find a nice wholesome family video on Netflix to hook up to our TV & they do have those kinds of movies.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I see your point. They even put it on children's cartoons. At least one I have noticed & I have noticed it because I was sitting there watching it with my kids. The TV was not babysitting. Anyway, There was this one cartoon where this one girl wrote a love letter to another girl. She was talking to her siblings about liking someone named Sam only to discover that Sam was another girl. I felt that they sneaked that one in & I turned off the TV. I told the girls, "Okay, that's enough TV. Let's do something else." It's not only on sitcoms. They are on just about every show they have on. Even some commercials have it so I believe their is a homosexual agenda going on and they are sneaking it into our homes. The best we could do to end that part is to turn off the TV & keep it off until we rent a movie or find a nice wholesome family video on Netflix to hook up to our TV & they do have those kinds of movies.
the-gay-agenda.png

Upvote 0