Turning deserts green and saving New Orleans and Florida...

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not exactly.....
there are an amazing number of places on earth where fresh water is desperately needed by
people, animals and plants...

It doesn't seem your outlook is based in reality, so this is where I withdraw.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It doesn't seem your outlook is based in reality, so this is where I withdraw.

Thank you for having a look at this idea.....
I don't mean one hundred percent of the Sahara Desert turned green.....
just significant parts of it that will fit with getting desalinated ocean water
over ridges into the mainland parts of certain nations.

I will leave you with two verses from the Bible......

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11)

Ecclesiastes 10:19

"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. "

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[Staff edit].

My theory on this is that the world will soon unite around the idea that we must invest in large scale
desalination of ocean water to turn deserts green........ lower ocean levels..... and produce food in deserts.

The second beast could be when the world unites around the idea that technology such as Terminator Seeds
are astonishingly unwise......... and we must get back to basics in gardening and farming.

The Call Rick Joyner

“Great storms are coming upon the earth,” Jonah continued. “I slept when the storm came upon the ship that I was in while running from the Lord. The church is also sleeping. I was the prophet of God, but the heathen had to wake me up. So it is with the church. The heathen have more discernment than the church at this time. They know when the church is going the wrong way, and they are shaking the church, trying to wake you up so that you will call on your God.

“Soon the leaders of the world will cast you overboard, just as the men in that ship had to do to me. They will not let you keep going in the way you are headed. This is the grace of God to you. He will then discipline you with a great beast that comes up out of the sea. It will swallow you for a time, but you will be vomited out of it. Then you will preach His message.”

“Is there no other way?” I asked.

“Yes, there is another way,” Jonah replied, “although this has come and is coming. Some are already in the belly of the beast. Some are about to be cast overboard, and some are still sleeping, but almost all have been on the ship going the wrong way, seeking to trade with the world. However, you can judge yourself and He will not have to judge you. If you will wake yourself up, repent and go the way that He sends you, you will not have to be swallowed by the beast.”

“Is the beast to which you are referring the one in Revelation ” I asked.

“It is the same. As you read in that chapter, this beast is given to make war with the saints and to overcome them. This will happen to all who do not repent. But know that those who are overcome by this first beast will be vomited out of it before the next beast comes, the one that comes up out of the earth. Even so, it will be much easier for you if you repent. It is much better not to be swallowed by the beast.

“Just as Lot’s story is a warning to those who are given over to perversion, my story is a warning to the Lord’s prophet, the church. The church is running from the presence of the Lord. It is running to activity in place of seeking the Lord’s presence. You may call your activity ‘Ministry,’ but it is actually running from the presence of the lord. As I have said, the church is running to Tarshish so that it can trade with the world and seek the treasures of the sea, while the greater treasures—the treasures of heaven—few are seeking." (Pastor Rick Joyner)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So you really believe it is possible to take enough mass out of a body of water 41,395,000 sq miles, not counting the Pacific Ocean. And pump it into a land area 8,100 square miles without flooding the land?

This has to be planned well.... but remember......
there is a positive side to this verse as well as a negative.

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[Staff edit].

Another extremely promising area is in Australia......
there is an inland sea there that is below sea level... that could take a huge amount of water out of the oceans and create many inland marinas.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,506,245.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON
This thread has been moved to the Christian Philosophy & Ethics forum.
Please note and abide by the Statement of Purpose of this forum.​
MOD HAT OFF

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What you want us to believe is this:

View attachment 187653
Israel can pump enough water onto its land to effect levels of an ocean 5,112 times it's land mass and actually drop water levels 6,861 miles away.

You really want people to believe that?

Actually.... what I would like you to believe is that the technology that Israel has developed can be replicated in Australia, California, North Africa, South Africa, India, Texas..... and any other nation with lots of desert.......

and I would like for you to take two verses from scripture more seriously:

"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. "

So Israel has the technology already developed.....
Cheap Water from the World’s Largest Modern Seawater Desalination Plant

Australia has the arid real estate......

and we Canadians may be in the position of being in the position of the proverbial canary in the coal mine....due to the multiplier effect that the Bay of Fundy has on tidal waters. The land form of the Fundy funnels tidal waters producing the highest tides in the world.

The question on my mind..... is if a significant amount of cracking and sliding of ice off Greenland or the West Antarctic Ice Sheet were to occur... .and average ocean levels were to rise by thirty centimeters, (one foot).... would that multiplier effect of 15X produce high tides that could be up by fifteen feet near the town of Truro, Nova Scotia???

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Book 005, Number 2208:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers.
SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 25: The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab)

This basic idea could be a major key in bringing greater stability to the Middle East.

We Nova Scotians tend to be more concerned about the threat of rising ocean levels than others because the eastern part of the Bay of Fundy experiences the highest tides in the world.

High tides threaten low-lying Isthmus of Chignecto | Truro News

Upvote 0