Turning deserts green and saving New Orleans and Florida...

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
... from the threat of rising ocean levels.

Every cubic meter of ocean water that is desalinated, used for agriculture or reforestation projects in Israel, Jordan and other parts of the Middle East make life safer for residents of New Orleans.

I believe that Pastor Rick Joyner had a visionary dream of heaven that relates to the seriousness of this issue.

Pastor Rick Joyner...."Great storms are coming upon the earth,” Jonah continued. “I slept when the storm came upon the ship that I was in while running from the Lord. The church is also sleeping. I was the prophet of God, but the heathen had to wake me up. So it is with the church. The heathen have more discernment than the church at this time. They know when the church is going the wrong way, and they are shaking the church, trying to wake you up so that you will call on your God.

“Soon the leaders of the world will cast you overboard, just as the men in that ship had to do to me. They will not let you keep going in the way you are headed. This is the grace of God to you. He will then discipline you with a great beast that comes up out of the sea. It will swallow you for a time, but you will be vomited out of it. Then you will preach His message.”

“Is there no other way?” I asked.
“Yes, there is another way,” Jonah replied, “although this has come and is coming. Some are already in the belly of the beast. Some are about to be cast overboard, and some are still sleeping, but almost all have been on the ship going the wrong way, seeking to trade with the world. However, you can judge yourself and He will not have to judge you. If you will wake yourself up, repent and go the way that He sends you, you will not have to be swallowed by the beast.”
“Is the beast to which you are referring the one in Revelation” I asked.

“It is the same. As you read in that chapter, this beast is given to make war with the saints and to overcome them. This will happen to all who do not repent. But know that those who are overcome by this first beast will be vomited out of it before the next beast comes, the one that comes up out of the earth. Even so, it will be much easier for you if you repent. It is much better not to be swallowed by the beast.

“Just as Lot‟s story is a warning to those who are given over to perversion, my story is a warning to the Lord‟s prophet, the church. The church is running from the presence of the Lord. It is running to activity in place of seeking the Lord‟s presence. You may call your activity „Ministry,‟ but it is actually running from the presence of the lord. As I have said, the church is running to Tarshish so that it can trade with the world and seek the treasures of the sea, while the greater treasures—the treasures of heaven—few are seeking.
“The sin of wanting to trade with the world has entangled the church, just as I was entangled in the belly of the beast with the weeds wrapped around my head. The weeds, the cares of the world, have wrapped themselves around the mind of the church. It took me three days to turn to the Lord because I was so entangled. It is taking Christians much longer. Their minds are so entangled with the world, and they have fallen to such depths, that many have no hope of getting free. You must turn to the Lord instead of away from Him. He can untangle any mess, and He can bring you up from the greatest depths. Run from Him no longer! Run to Him!" (Rick Joyner, The Vision)

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A carbon tax will NOT work fast enough to address WAIS collapse.
A tax on carbon will take centuries to address the real issues associated with the impending collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet!

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/...evels-3-meters
Just a nudge could collapse West Antarctic Ice Sheet, raise sea levels 3 meters

It won’t take much to cause the entire West Antarctic Ice Sheet to collapse—and once it starts, it won’t stop. In the last year, a slew of papers has highlighted the vulnerability of the ice sheet covering the western half of the continent, suggesting that its downfall is inevitable—and probably already underway. Now, a new model shows just how this juggernaut could unfold. A relatively small amount of melting over a few decades, the authors say, will inexorably lead to the destabilization of the entire ice sheet and the rise of global sea levels by as much as 3 meters.

Previous models have examined the onset of the collapse in detail. In 2014, two papers, one in Science and one in Geophysical Review Letters, noted that the Thwaites Glacier, which some scientists call the “weak underbelly” of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet, has retreated dramatically over the past 2 decades. Most Antarctic researchers chalk this up to warm seawater melting the floating ice shelves at their bases; seawater temperatures there have risen since the 1970s, in part because of global temperature increases. Right now, an underwater ledge is helping anchor the glacier in place. But when the glacier retreats past that bulwark, it will collapse into the ocean; then seawater will intrude and melt channels into the ice sheet, setting the juggernaut in motion.
We need to be researching and discussing options that can work much faster!

Every cubic meter of ocean water that is desalinated and added to the water table of North Africa or Qatar of Jordan or Israel...... will NOT be putting pressure on the oceans to overflow New Orleans, Bangladesh, The Netherlands and parts of Florida!

Japanese engineers don't merely design good cars!

http://www.ssb-foundation.com
Sahara Solar Breeder Foundation

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Does "wings of eagles" = West Antarctic Ice Sheet?
Revelation 12:14

"And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. "A good friend of mine has published images in the earth that offer a possible hidden level of meaning in that verse in Revelation.

http://beastsofprophecy.blogspot.ca/

(Please scroll down to the image entitled The Atlantic and Southern Ocean.)

There seem to be images in the landform of the earth that give us a message on how things work out in the ushering in of the era of Messiah.

Perhaps the collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet will force the Bride of Messiah - the church...… to take a whole new look at how they failed to obey this admonition from Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus.

Matthew 5:25

"Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. "

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[Staff edit].

If water from the Mediterranean is desalinated in the Middle East and added to the water table.......
this causes a bit of decrease in ocean levels all over the world........

We are now in a situation where we need to look at Isaiah chapter 35 in a much more serious way.....

Isa 35:1

The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose........

Isa 35:6

Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

http://saharaforestproject.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
CO2 is plant food but as the Arctic ice and permafrost melts we are looking at the release of large amounts of methane
which is much more serious.

I agree with New Mexico biologist and coach Carl Cantrell that we need to look at this question in another
way than Mr. Al Gore did in "An Inconvenient Truth."

"So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breathe, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere.. ."

"Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes...."

"Just take a look at any satellite picture of the earth showing heat and you will see that our deserts are the warmest spots on the planet by far. More heat is being generated by just one of the top four or five deserts than by all of our cities combined.... "

"The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave…."

"So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive…."

"Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds…"

"We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell)."http://www.crcantrell.bibleword.org/globwarm.html

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[Staff edit].

A proposed initiative entitled The Petra Project has been written up....
basically it is a nine meter wide tunnel from Tel Aviv to the Dead Sea....

Over two hundred million cubic meters of ocean water could be
brought to the Dead Sea annually, mostly by gravity.... (depending on exactly
how the tunnel is done it could be one hundred percent by gravity....)....

... but we might have to pump the water to the opening of the tunnel???

Over five years.... .that one project could take one cubic KILOMETER of
ocean water down to a number of hydro-electric production plants.....
and after the power has been generated then the water is desalinated using
the Solar technology demonstrated by both the Sahara Forest Project (Norway, Jordan, and Qatar)...
and by The Sahara Solar Breeder Project....(Japan and North Africa)....

The guy who has proposed this idea has the...(in my opinion)....
brilliant plan of attaching agreement to the Petra Project with ....
an agreement from Jordan to permit the Orthodox Jewish community to
rebuild The Jerusalem Third Temple........

The Orthodox Jews could put sufficient pressure on Israeli politicians to
ensure that the Israeli Knesset agrees to this project........

This is a win - win - win - win - win initiative that has the potential to
cause a boom in the economy of Jordan, Israel and for the Palestinians.....

But.... one of the main things about this is that by doing this in one place....
we have also proven that it is technologically possible to do something
similar in dozens and eventually in hundreds of other locations........

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Oh.... I passed on my comments on The Petra Project to the man who has
invented it.... and he already responded with some corrections.....

SigmundH Ivarsson wrote:
"It is all pure gravity there
is a sedimentation pool
on the Mediterranean side
from which a tunnel goes
straight for seventy km
the 9 m diameter is the
standard caliber for tunnel
boring machines. You have
made many mistakes and
there are very few sites"

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[Staff edit].

Every cubic meter of ocean water that is desalinated and added to the water table in
Israel, Jordan, Qatar, Australia or California.... makes life a little safer for residents of
New Orleans who should be concerned about......

Greenland Ice Sheet Today | Surface Melt Data presented by NSIDC

2016 melt season in review
October 26, 2016

Melt extent in Greenland was above average in 2016, ranking tenth highest (tied with 2004) in the 38-year satellite record. Melt area in 2016 was slightly greater than in 2015, which ranked twelfth. However, near-average to below-average coastal snowfall levels that exposed bare ice earlier in the melting season, combined with warm and sunny conditions at lower elevations, led to high overall ice loss from runoff.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[Staff edit].

Actually..... just one of the plans that I have seen discussed would move
over two hundred million cubic meters of ocean water from the Mediterranean near
Tel Aviv to an area near the Dead Sea.

That project was a combined hydro-electric generation facility which can be combined with
large scale desalination for agriculture, reforestation as well as for the towns in that area.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If water from the Mediterranean is desalinated in the Middle East and added to the water table.......
this causes a bit of decrease in ocean levels all over the world........

What you want us to believe is this:

mediteran.JPG

Israel can pump enough water onto its land to effect levels of an ocean 5,112 times it's land mass and actually drop water levels 6,861 miles away.

You really want people to believe that?

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What you want us to believe is this:

View attachment 187653
Israel can pump enough water onto its land to effect levels of an ocean 5,112 times it's land mass and actually drop water levels 6,861 miles away.

You really want people to believe that?

All that Israel has to do is set the rest of the world an example.......
and then when a significant amount of rapid cracking and sliding of ice occurs on the
West Antarctic Ice Sheet that is below sea level.......
.... then suddenly the political will will appear to actually do something about this......

and financing will appear for the project of turning the deserts of the nation of Jordan green........

for a number of reasons......

and then this example will be followed by many other nations experiencing water shortages........

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All that Israel has to do is set the rest of the world an example.......
and then when a significant amount of rapid cracking and sliding of ice occurs on the
West Antarctic Ice Sheet that is below sea level.......
.... then suddenly the political will will appear to actually do something about this......

and financing will appear for the project of turning the deserts of the nation of Jordan green........

for a number of reasons......

and then this example will be followed by many other nations experiencing water shortages........

and they will be about 5,000 feet under water.........

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I believe that the 143,000 acres of highly productive farm land
along the Bay of Fundy here in Nova Scotia will serve as the
proverbial "canary in the coal mine" that will warn all vulnerable
nations that it is time to encourage the nations with lots of deserts to
embark on large scale desalination of ocean water.

The question has crossed my mind that since parts of the Bay of Fundy experience
a difference of over 15 meters for low tide to high tide levels.......
and since my area of Nova Scotia has only about a one meter difference between
low tide to high tide......

would certain areas of The Bay of Fundy experience high tides rising by 4.5 meters or so,
IF..... world ocean levels were to raise by merely one foot, thirty centimeters?

30 cms x 15 = 450 cms or 4.5 meters

Bay of Fundy Tides: The Highest Tides in the World!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Do you actually read the posts you quote?

Good point.....
we have been taught that in a debate we must prove that our opponent is
pretty much completely in error.......

I am going for a different goal..... at least partial agreement.....

Matthew 5:25

"Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison."

... in order to find something in their post that I can at least partly agree with....
sometimes I really have to stretch and reach......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

5000 feet is close to a mile so obviously you were exaggerating but......
since the area of the Dead Sea is 1412 below sea level..... your exaggeration
certainly does have artistic value.....

The Dead Sea (Hebrew: יָם הַמֶּלַח‎ Yam ha-Melah lit. Salt Sea, Arabic: البحر الميت‎‎ Al-Bahr al-Mayyit[5]), is a salt lake bordered by Jordan to the east and Israel and Palestine to the west. Its surface and shores are 430.5 metres (1,412 ft) below sea level,[4][6] Earth's lowest elevation on land.

The complete collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet would raise ocean levels
by about 16 or 17 feet which would actually be even more dangerous for Washington, D. C.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/02/090205142132.htm

Collapse Of Antarctic Ice Sheet Would Likely Put Washington, D.C. Largely Underwater

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[Staff edit].

There is an extremely large area of land in Australia that is already below sea level
and the concept of filling it even with salt water without desalinating it as a tourist
attraction is being seriously discussed.

I have read estimates that anywhere from twenty million to one hundred million people become climate change refugees in Bangladesh alone with only a one meter rise in ocean levels........???!!!! Truly scary numbers!!!!!

The only thing that has saved us up until this time is the 293 or so CUBIC MILES of ice being ADDED to the central region of Antarctica.......but this is unlikely to continue for much longer???!!!!

Expanded Discussion of the HAB Theory

"At a symposium of the Union of Geodesy and geophysics, Dr. Pyyotor Shoumsky reported that the south polar ice cap was growing at a minimum rate of 293 cubic miles of ice annually. To put that number in perspective, Lake Erie contains only 109 cubic miles of water. Thus, a volume of ice forms on top of the existing ice at Antarctica each year which is almost three times the volume of water in Lake Erie!.............."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
[Staff edit].

Near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley was shown some
events from the future......
one of them was the two nations of Israel and Jordan becoming almost like
on nation.

I believe that a high percentage of Israel's political and religious leadership are very
interested in working closely with the nation of Jordan...... against a common threat.

My theory is that what Dannion saw had already occurred in another time line.....
that Ezekiel 37 happens again and again and again as Messiah Yeshua - Jesus attempts to
give more and more and more joy to the Ancient of Days the Father.... by
bringing more and more souls to salvation.......

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you really believe it is possible to take enough mass out of a body of water 41,395,000 sq miles, not counting the Pacific Ocean. And pump it into a land area 8,100 square miles without flooding the land?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So you really believe it is possible to take enough mass out of a body of water 41,395,000 sq miles, not counting the Pacific Ocean. And pump it into a land area 8,100 square miles without flooding the land?

Not exactly.....
there are an amazing number of places on earth where fresh water is desperately needed by
people, animals and plants.

Some flooding of some land could well be the result......
but that might not actually be too bad of a thing at all.

Some of my online friends from Australia have told me about a proposed project to
dig a canal from the Pacific Ocean to an area in Australia, that is below sea level... that used to be filled with
water.....(I'm not certain if it was mostly fresh or somewhat salty)... but anyway.....
it could turn that area of Australia into a major tourist destination......
that sounds like a win, win, win, win proposal for a huge number of people.....
including residents of New Orleans and Florida.....

I got the impression that many residents of Australia would even be game to drain salt water into that area..... because it has a very low population....

Upvote 0