Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’ve bought spiral hams on sale but the price of Turkeys is expected to double this year. I know it’s early to think about but I’m very curious to see what they will be prices at per pound this year. I’ve noticed even the simplest things have doubled or even tripled in price for quite some time now.

Reactions: RileyG

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's really sad that Thanksgiving dinner is going to be that much more expensive for people here in the United States this year. Personally, I prefer ham but I know a lot of people like turkey more than ham for Thanksgiving and I feel bad for those who may not be able to afford a turkey this year.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I just checked the prices online at a few grocery stores around me and they are currently not bad.

Butter Ball is $2.49 lb and a fresh Turkey was $2.59 lb

But we have a lot of Turkey farms in Massachusetts but have to call to order a fresh Turkey. They are more expensive but worth it. I prefer to order from a Turkey farm.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
It's really sad that Thanksgiving dinner is going to be that much more expensive for people here in the United States this year. Personally, I prefer ham but I know a lot of people like turkey more than ham for Thanksgiving and I feel bad for those who may not be able to afford a turkey this year.

It will be a burden for many. Its crazy when I go to the grocery store to just pick up some odds and ends and suddenly the bill is $80.00

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0