United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We have reached "my dog ate my October surprise" level of shenanigans

Then I misheard. I will take your word for it.

That article is full of errors. For starters Tucker never says the lost documents were their only copy. In fact he says they supplied the carrier with photos of the lost documents to help their search.

Additionally, the documents were reported opened and lost not by Tucker, but by the carrier. Unless Fox/NY intentionally sent an open and empty envelope, which doesn't seem likely, whatever happened happened while the package was in the carrier's hands.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Tucker Carlson Reports He Lost the Only Copy of Documents That Nail Biden

We have reached "my dog ate my October surprise" level of shenanigans.
So the FBI has already been provided with the hard drive and the cell phones. I doubt that the copies that were lost were originals. The news article is fishy. No one sends the only copy of something without keeping a copy. People are still trying to find some way to cover Biden with false information, first it was a Russian disinformation plot and when that failed it was something else. Has anyone noticed that no one in the Biden family has denied the validity of the emails or the laptop or that the family was and is involved in illegal activities.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
That article is full of errors. For starters Tucker never says the lost documents were their only copy. In fact he says they supplied the carrier with photos of the lost documents to help their search.

Additionally, the documents were reported opened and lost not by Tucker, but by the carrier. Unless Fox/NY intentionally sent an open and empty envelope, which doesn't seem likely, whatever happened happened while the package was in the carrier's hands.

Until I have info to lead me otherwise, based on what Carlson said, I’m going to go with Fox News sent an empty envelope if they sent an envelope at all. The lack of naming the carrier is fishy. I understand if Fox doesn’t believe the carrier is at fault but the story has the carrier in possession of it the whole time. The carrier is at fault here based on the facts we currently have. The only reason you wouldn’t name the carrier is because of pending litigation, which Carlson doesn’t even hint at, or this whole thing never happened and naming the carrier would be liable.

I think Fox News (or possibly just Tucker Carlson) knows they have nothing and are creating things out of thin air including spinning a yarn about an opened envelope in transit.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So the FBI has already been provided with the hard drive and the cell phones. I doubt that the copies that were lost were originals. The news article is fishy. No one sends the only copy of something without keeping a copy. People are still trying to find some way to cover Biden with false information, first it was a Russian disinformation plot and when that failed it was something else. Has anyone noticed that no one in the Biden family has denied the validity of the emails or the laptop or that the family was and is involved in illegal activities.
If they aren't originals and there aren't copies, why report it all? why send them through the mail instead of electronically.

Because it is a big nothingburger. It's a sham trove built for Guilliani in a desperate bid to fling anything towards Biden and hope it sticks, as the polls and early voting show Trump getting smashed so hard on election day that he might lose Texas and Georgia of all states.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,533.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
And people call me a conspiracy theorist...
No. That's just a rumour myself and a couple of MI6 chums thought up one drunken evening in Vienna. (Big wheel keeps on turning.)

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
This is, truly, the funniest, most ridiculous thing I've ever heard from the right. And this completely made-up, fake story about some fake documents will be used to further malign the postal system that's already been crippled by stupid policies and orders throughout its history to undermine confidence in the election.
Well, that's the thing about made up conspiracy theories, isn't it? They don't need evidence or facts for people to believe them.

Indeed, to a conspiracy theorist, evidence and facts are actually inconvenient. Evidence and facts can be verified (or falsified) and can be examined to prove (or disprove) the conspiracy theory. A complete and utter LACK of evidence and facts means that a conspiracy theory, because of it's very nature, can NEVER be disproven and can maintain it's alternate reality life for as long as there are conspiracy theorists out there willing to believe in them.

Tucker Carlson "losing the documents" plays into that. Since Carlson's "documents" are "missing" they will never be examined and can never be debunked, and therefore they MUST be "true" and Tucker Carlson can continue smearing Joe and Hunter Biden with the missing documents to his and his followers hearts content.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If they aren't originals and there aren't copies, why report it all? why send them through the mail instead of electronically.

Because it is a big nothingburger. It's a sham trove built for Guilliani in a desperate bid to fling anything towards Biden and hope it sticks, as the polls and early voting show Trump getting smashed so hard on election day that he might lose Texas and Georgia of all states.
Remember Hillary was going to win, everyone said so, all the numbers said so, all the experts said so, looks like 2016 all over again. Funny how so many people who went for the Russian collusion story hook line and sinker are now so skeptical about a story that actually has evidence and a witness supporting it. Double standard???

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Funny how so many people who went for the Russian collusion story hook line and sinker are now so skeptical about a story that actually has evidence and a witness supporting it. Double standard???
You've obviously forgotten the details. It's not that there weren't lots of really odd, inapporpriate meetings between the trump people and a whole bunch of Russians. Heck, there was video, photographic and email EVIDENCE of many such. US intelligence agencies, based on substantial evidence from MULTIPLE sources (including the intelligence agencies of numerous allies) concluded that Russia DID try to interfere in the 2016 election

The question was whether there was any coordination between the trump campaign and Russian intelligence to steal the election.

I personally think that the general assumption that trump, his family, his organization, and his campaign were too stupid to actually coordinate with the Russians (as opposed to actually refusing to do so) is hilarious (and quite telling).

IOW he is a criminal, but just a really stupid one.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You've obviously forgotten the details. It's not that there weren't lots of really odd, inapporpriate meetings between the trump people and a whole bunch of Russians. Heck, there was video, photographic and email EVIDENCE of many such. US intelligence agencies, based on substantial evidence from MULTIPLE sources (including the intelligence agencies of numerous allies) concluded that Russia DID try to interfere in the 2016 election

The question was whether there was any coordination between the trump campaign and Russian intelligence to steal the election.

I personally think that the general assumption that trump, his family, his organization, and his campaign were too stupid to actually coordinate with the Russians (as opposed to actually refusing to do so) is hilarious (and quite telling).

IOW he is a criminal, but just a really stupid one.
You may have forgotten that this has all been investigated in depth and Trump and his family did nothing inappropriate or illegal. Now we need to have the same depth of investigation into the Biden family, lets see if they can stand the scrutiny.

• Agree
Reactions: Semper-Fi
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Remember Hillary was going to win, everyone said so, all the numbers said so, all the experts said so, looks like 2016 all over again. Funny how so many people who went for the Russian collusion story hook line and sinker are now so skeptical about a story that actually has evidence and a witness supporting it. Double standard???
Except they didn't all say so, they gave Trump between a 28-33% chance of victory. Her predicted margin in was 3%, she got 2.1%. Biden has been more than 6% above Trump for months, record young and new voter turnout in texas with 94.1% of 2016's total votes cast 5 days before election day.

Remember that the entire election last time was won by 80,000 total votes in 3 states. Trump is defending all 3 of those, Texas, Georgia, florida, North Carolina, texas, and Iowa. The only states he can even put up some offense in are Nevada and Minnesota.

Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You may have forgotten that this has all been investigated in depth and Trump and his family did nothing inappropriate or illegal. Now we need to have the same depth of investigation into the Biden family, lets see if they can stand the scrutiny.
Trump's campaign manager repeatedly meeting with a Russian intel agent was a red flag that couldnt be ignored.

Probably the biggest error of the investigation was failing to get Trump under oath. Instead it was written responses to questions, with no opportunity to follow up.

I'm looking forward to learning who Trump is $400m in debt to. And who has forgiven $270m of Trump debt. Its a little freaky to contemplate this sort of leverage over a US president.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Then why bother reporting the story? If they had other copies (including electronic ones), then he could still report on them as planned. "Photos of the documents" could easily be at an un-readable resolution while still being usable for identification purposes. And that, of course, assumes that the documents even existed (and were mailed) in the first place. Since he didn't name the carrier, all we have is Tucker Carlson's word to go on - and that's worth about as much as a rubber nickel.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So would Tucker had they existed.
Oh they may have existed, but I wouldn't be surprised that once they saw them and looked into them, they realized they were pretty worthless. After hyping it up, they decided that claiming they were stolen was the best option.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I saw a tweeter from Tucker that Hunter Biden used miniaturization technology to shrink himself and entered the package which was shipped, then he ate all the document. After that he went to NYC for few days. Scientist in NYC working with Tucker to see if they can find those document in NYC sewer system, they believe Hunter Biden very carefully distributed those document from “ nature call” in different parts of NYC. Stay tuned .. as soon as Fox news finds those documents, people will know how crooked Joe Biden is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
On the obvious suspicion that someone messed with the shipment.
But why is that news worth reporting to the entire nation? If they have other copies, then the loss of the mailed ones is irrelevant. If they have other copies, then the possibility of someone altering the mailed ones is irrelevant. If they were planning on releasing them publicly, then some unknown person having them is irrelevant. There are only three situations where it makes sense to announce that the documents were stolen:

1. They were the only copy.

2. The documents exist but don't actually say the things that Tucker was going to tell us they said. In which case, some unknown person having the documents could fully discredit his story.

3. The documents did not exist or were inconsequential, so they made up a story about how they were stolen to boost outrage ahead of the election.

• Agree
Reactions: MIDutch
Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I was merely reminding you of the fact that there WAS evidence of trump family and campaign organization interactions with Russians. You implied in your post #27 that there was none:

"Funny how so many people who went for the Russian collusion story hook line and sinker are now so skeptical about a story that actually has evidence and a witness supporting it. Double standard???" [emphasis mine]

Whether the Biden family needs investigating (based on evidence that seems conveniently missing) is up to the DoJ, and since they supposedly are in possession of a various laptops, hard drives and emails that were (strangely) given them by the presidents PERSONAL laywer, Rudy Giuliani, it's odd that they aren't already in jail.

• Winner
Reactions: Triumvirate
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,425,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,425,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Is there a tracking number for this alleged "carrier"?

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Is there a tracking number for this alleged "carrier"?
Per Tucker's report, the (unnamed) carrier is investigating and has had zero luck finding the documents despite reviewing camera footage and interviewing every employee who might have come in contact with the package.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.