Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,027.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
My wife was telling me last night that some internet expert looked at the Hunter Biden emails that detail out Joe getting 10 million is genuine.

Not fake.

I have been in the tech industry for 30 years. An "Internet expert" is a derogatory term, not something good. What is the name of this "expert" and where did he get copies of these e-mails.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been in the tech industry for 30 years. An "Internet expert" is a derogatory term, not something good. What is the name of this "expert" and where did he get copies of these e-mails.
I apologise if I used the wrong title...
I didn't read the article...my wife just mentioned it to me in passing.
I just asked and she said it was a cyber security expert... maybe Google that and see what comes up.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Who do you think the "Big Guy" is who is getting a 10% cut? "For Tony Bobulinski, the meetings with Joe Biden are unforgettable, and not because they had anything to do with politics. It’s because that’s when Bobulinski fully understood that Joe was very much involved in the foreign business schemes that son Hunter Biden and Joe’s brother Jim had cooked up." https://nypost.com/2020/10/27/hunters-biz-partner-tells-all-on-meeting-with-joe-biden-goodwin/
I was responding to a post about the Senate report, not about Bobulinski’s allegations

Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,397,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
mXruUXx.jpg

MOD HAT ON

As the thread has gone off topic from the original discussion, Staff has decided to close this thread.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.